Taja Mohata - Cover

Taja Mohata

Copyright© 2002 by Franco

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - This is my story of how I obtained an incredibly powerful penis, great wealth, a loving and beautiful wife, tons of friends who respect and adore me, and of course several hundred drop dead gorgeous women willing to have sex with me on my terms.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Mind Control   Heterosexual   MaleDom   Spanking   Harem   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Size   Transformation  

For two months, Sarah and I devoted ourselves to the "Taja Mohata." Through tantric sex practices, yoga exercise, and a vegetarian diet, I literally breathed and ate this three thousand year old Hindu sex manual. I endured two months of discipline and sexual deprivation, but the result was worth it - a muscular 10 1/2 inch cock, and a wealth of sexual power that promised to give me complete control over my cock and any female lucky enough to be penetrated by it.

Finally, after two months of following the Taja, Thor was ready to prove his power inside Sarah's lush body. On the last night of our regimen, the exercises Sarah performed on my phallus completed, she gave to Thor a final gentle tug. Then, at my feet, her head bowed, I heard her say, "It is done."

On her knees before me, Sarah raised her head smiling as she stared at the semi-erect organ. "Oh, Tom I want Thor inside me," she said, her voice trembling with excitement.

"Are you ready for him?"

"Oh god yes! I've been ready for so long."

"Look at my cock. I want you to see what your love has done, how powerful you have helped make me through Thor," I said. Then, closing my eyes, I repeated to myself the mantra of the "glorious bull," focusing the power of the cosmos on my cock, elevating it from mere flesh to an element of the divine. Before Sarah's awestruck eyes that muscle of phallic power hardened and rose, becoming a thick column of pulsating male power extending more than ten inches, pointing directly at Sarah's face. It was as thick as a beer bottle, bulging with muscular cords, ridged with pulsing veins, an icon of maleness. "Behold, my power, the power of Thor!" I said my voice loud and deep.

"Oh, my god!" Sarah exclaimed. "It's huge. Please, I need it... I need you. Please, give me THOR Now," she cried. Standing up she embraced me, Thor pressing into, riding up her belly. "Come... please, I need you," she cried, running to the bedroom, tearing off her negligee, throwing herself onto the bed. As I followed, she spread her long legs, exposing her sopping vagina to my view.

"Please I NEED you in me... I NEED your POWER, the Power of THOR," she begged, her voice thick with lust. Slowly, I moved to her. Kneeling between her legs, my back upright, I placed Thor on her belly, Sarah wild-eyed, bucking her abdomen against me. She wanted it, she needed it... to be penetrated by Thor. But I had been waiting so long for this moment I wanted to savor every second of it. I was going to take my revenge for the humiliation I had been forced to endure. Now that I possessed this massive cock, I wanted to set the tone for our relationship. From now on, I was going to be in control.

"I know you want it, but do you deserve it?... are you good enough for it?"

I could see panic mix with the lust in Sarah's eyes. For a moment, she seemed unable to move or speak. Staring at the flaring head of my cock she said, "Thor is so huge, so powerful I doubt any women truly deserves him." With a wicked grin, she looked directly into my eyes, then challenged, "But a real man wouldn't waste time talking."

"Oh really, what would a real man do?"

"A real man would use a powerful cock like Thor to put his woman in her place and make himself her master. If he's strong enough... if he's a real man."

"Okay," I laughed. "I'm up to the challenge, but I promise you I won't let you have the joy of receiving my seed until you submit fully to me and I hear the word 'Master' from your beautiful lips."

I moved back, positioning Thor's head at the entrance to Sarah's womanhood. Slowly, I pushed forward, steadily pressing into her vagina as Sarah arched her back moaning a low "Oooooooo" as she felt herself penetrated.

Sarah's pussy was unbelievably hot and tight, but yielded ever so slowly before the massive invader. Slowly, gently, I moved into her until the root of my cock was tight against her opening, my abdomen against her labia, the walls of her vagina stretched around Thor's girth. Finally, with Sarah fully impaled on 10 1/2 inches of muscular cock, my cockhead tight against her cervix, I stopped, allowing her to become accustomed to being filled with Thor's massive bulk.

Sarah looked up at me, her blue eyes wide open, staring into mine, "Oh Tom, darling, I feel so full. Thor is so hard, so strong, so unbelievably huge," she gasped.

Playfully frowning down at her, I said, "That's no way to address a man who can put more than ten inches of cock inside your pussy. Address me properly woman!"

"Talk... talk... talk," Sarah said, a defiant look in her eyes. "You want to control me with that big cock? You want me to call you master? But all you do is talk. If Thor was half as powerful as you think, by now you would have conquered my pussy and made me your cock slave."

I knew she was teasing me, trying to get me hot, but I was still pissed off. With Thor fully inside Sarah's vagina, I closed my eyes. Using the ancient tantric technique called "divine conquest," I focused on my cock, visualizing my male energy expanding from Thor into Sarah's pussy. Within seconds I could feel my cock growing even harder, thickening, swelling. I had practiced this technique before but never, of course, inside a woman. I didn't know what kind of effect it would have, but seeing Sarah's reaction, I knew there was a lot more than just 10 1/2 inches of cock to the "Taja Mohata."

"OH... GOD... OH!" Sarah cried. "What's happening to me? Your COCK. I feel it, it's so STRONG INSIDE ME! Thor... it's growing bigger... stronger. Oh My god! YOU'RE SO POWERFUL." The look in her eyes moved from confusion to awe. "NO! NO! You can't conquer me that easily, I won't let you!" Her eyes losing their focus, her body covered in sweat, I felt the muscles of her vagina struggling to expel Thor. But it was useless, my cock was firmly inside her. I ceased invoking the power of "divine conquest," but I knew that the phallic chi energy would continue to grow until she was completely conquered. The "Taja Mohata" never really explained what the meaning of that conquest was, but that no longer mattered, because I was about to learn its meaning first hand, from Sarah.

As I remained fully inside her, not moving at all, incredibly, Sarah was building into an orgasmic crescendo. Having halted the mantra, I quickly assumed the position of the "benevolent god," a sexual position described in the Taja. That position was nothing more than the missionary position with the man in an upright position on his knees, his hands on his hips. According to the Taja, the "benevolent god" was both a physical and a spiritual position. The position represented the ascent of the ancient Hindu prince from a weak boy to a powerful man-king. Just as a king sits on the throne, high above his subjects, the prince assumes a position with his woman which allows her to gaze upward in loving awe at the glory of her master.

The position represents the prince's domination of the woman, symbolizing the king's relationship with his subjects. The Hindu monks who wrote the "Taja Mohata" wanted more than an all-powerful king, they hoped to create a ruler who would wield great power for the benefit of all his people. They believed that through utilizing their secret techniques, the prince would achieve more than just a huge sexual organ. They believed that as the prince's phallus grew larger and larger, he would approach a kind of divinity.

Through the power of his phallus, the prince would attain great power and ensure the safety and well-being of his people. The "benevolent god" position symbolized how the prince's power would be used for the benefit of his subjects. With his divine phallus, the king was superior to all others. This position symbolized how the king would not only use his woman for his own pleasure, but also how his massive organ, the symbol of his supremacy, was used to bring unbelievable sexual pleasure to his female companion.

"Ahrrgggggr!" Sarah gasped. "I can't stop it. Your COCK... it's TOO POWERFUL! IT'S OVERWHELMING ME!!! My Pussy is Surrendering to you. My Pussy... My Pussy... You're Forcing Me to SURRENDER! YES! YES!" And then her orgasms began, and her ability to resist disappeared. "NOTHING CAN WITHSTAND YOUR POWERFUL COCK!!! I'm COMING!" she screamed, her orgasm continuing, covering Thor with her juices as she orgasmed again and again over my huge cock. "I feel Thor's power! He's totally OVERWHELMING my PUSSY. He's DOMINATING me, CONQUERING me, SUBJUGATING me with his STRENGTH. He is forcing me to LOVE you, to RESPECT you, to SUBMIT to you, to WORSHIP you. TOM, I am your SLAVE, you ARE my MASTER!"

After acknowledging her subjugation and submitting to me, for the next 15 minutes, Sarah's pussy orgasmed constantly, washing her being with wave after wave of sexual bliss. I now knew the tantric arts were far more powerful than I ever guessed. I had given Sarah unimaginable sexual pleasure and had done nothing more than penetrate her with my cock. My cock fully inside her, I was kneeling between her legs, my back erect, unmoving, my hands on my hips. I never touched her clitoris or moved my cock inside her pussy even once, and yet Sarah was bucking wildly in constant orgasm gasping... crying "Master, Master, Master..." over and over as she quaked through orgasm after orgasm. I was astonished at the power I possessed.

After a series of orgasms, Sarah fell into a kind of stupor, her releases coming at wider and wider intervals. She was covered in sweat, barely conscious, her cries of "Master, Master, Master" replaced by low, deep moans. Every few seconds, I could feel Thor's strength grow as he readied himself for another wave of conquest. As these occurred, Sarah would begin to shake uncontrollably, her pussy frantically clamping on Thor. Then, overwhelmed again by another incredibly intense orgasm, she would scream one word, "Masterrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!" until it became a mere inarticulate groan. Her back would arch, her eyes opening, locking on mine in wide-eyed awe. Then after thirty seconds or so, she would slip back into that semi-conscious state with her eyes rolling into the back of her head, her tongue hanging out. This process repeated itself time after time. After what I estimated was more than an hour, when Thor would pulse with power again starting another round of conquest, Sarah was only able to buck unconsciously on my cock, her energy, her will, completely depleted. Finally, she slipped into a state of deep sleep, with Thor pausing in his conquest, though remaining hard as granite inside her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.