Taja Mohata - Cover

Taja Mohata

Copyright© 2002 by Franco

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - This is my story of how I obtained an incredibly powerful penis, great wealth, a loving and beautiful wife, tons of friends who respect and adore me, and of course several hundred drop dead gorgeous women willing to have sex with me on my terms.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Mind Control   Heterosexual   MaleDom   Spanking   Harem   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Size   Transformation  

I awoke alone on the bed to the smell of coffee drifting in from the kitchen and the smell of our juices - mostly dry now - covering the sheets. According to the bedside clock, it was a little after nine. I got up, grabbing my shorts from the floor. After a quick stop in the bathroom, I headed for the kitchen.

I filled a mug with coffee, hearing Sarah and Carrie out front talking, laughing together. I stood in the doorway for a moment, the mug in my hand, watching the two beautiful young women, my women, next to each other on the sofa. They were freshly showered, dressed in negligees - Sarah in a light green shorty nightgown, Carrie in the sheer shorty robe Sarah had on yesterday morning. I guessed it was Sarah's negligee that was the best fit for Carrie.

The girls didn't notice me while they leafed through one of the Taja manuscripts, another manuscript on the sofa beside Sarah. Every few pages, they would pause, reading more thoroughly, then one or the other would make a giggling comment, before they continued leafing through the pages. Watching them like that, a great feeling of affection and love for both of them welled up inside me, mixed with desire as I realized again how beautiful, how sexy these two young women were.

As I sipped my coffee, the movement caught Sarah's eyes. Quickly both girls stood, Sarah coming over, giving me a quick hug, "'Morning, Master darling," she said smiling. "Did you sleep well?" brushing my cheek with her lips.

"Yeah, great," suddenly realizing how good I felt, rested, strong, virile, Thor growing a little hard as I ran my hand down Sarah's back, cupping her asscheeks. "How's your bottom?"

"It's fine... a little tender, but I'll be okay." Pressing closer to me, "Last night was wonderful, for both of us," glancing at Carrie. "Thank you, Master," again kissing my cheek.

I looked at Carrie as she waited by the sofa, her eyes turning down as she saw me looking at her, then up, sparkling as she returned my glance. One arm around Sarah, I went to Carrie, placing my mug on the coffee table, embracing Carrie with my free arm. "Are you okay?" I whispered, my face close to hers.

Her bright eyes flashing, "I feel wonderful." Pressing herself to me, looking up into my eyes, "I've nevah felt anything like that... like last night, even before even... even with Paul. Nevah have I felt so alive, felt that I knew... felt I was so sure who I was, where I belonged."

Pulling Carrie closer, I kissed her briefly on the lips, she hugging me, her soft body against mine. Sarah moving closer, looking up at me, "Tom, she's reached enlightenment, just as happened with me." Taking my arm, "Sit here, please," guiding me to the easy chair.

I guessed what they had planned, and I was looking forward to seeing how they would handle it. I grabbed my mug, then sat in the easy chair, waiting. Sarah directed Carrie to kneel on the floor in front of me, then she knelt next to her, on my right. Both beautiful young women looked up at me, their eyes bright. Saying nothing, I sipped my coffee, looking down at them. Still silent, I placed the mug on the table next to my chair. My hands on my knees, I waited.

Sarah turned, whispering to Carrie. Then turning back, looked up at me, a small smile turning up the corners of her mouth, before casting her eyes down.

Carrie looked down, then up, seeking my eyes with hers. As I returned her gaze, she turned her eyes down, then up again. Still looking at me, she moved her hand toward Sarah, allowing Sarah to take her hand.

"Tom, Master," Carrie began hesitantly. "If... if you will choose, uhh... honor me by allowing me to be... to become your concubine, I swear that I'll devote myself - my body, my heart, my soul - to you only, to increase your power and the power of Thor. I... I will love you and serve you even... even unto death." At this point, Sarah, still holding her hand, quickly whispered something to Carrie.

Carrie, focusing those beautiful green eyes on me, continued. "Tom, darling... Master, I will worship Thor, and worship you so you may become the demigod, the god-king you are meant... destined to become." Her voice taking on a pleading tone, "Please, allow me to serve you as your concubine, to serve you as a woman serves a man, to serve you as a worshipper serves her god, please, Master... Tom, please."

Standing, reaching down, I pulled the auburn-haired beauty into my arms. "Carrie, you're my concubine now. You've been mine since last night. Since you gave yourself to me last night." Then I was kissing her mouth, her face, she crying, gasping, kissing me, pressing herself to me. Sarah too came into my arms, hugging me, hugging Carrie, all of us kissing, embracing each other.

As we grew calmer, "Master, darling, may we, your concubines, may we be allowed to worship Thor?" Sarah asked, smiling.

"Yes," I said, moving my hands to the waistband of my shorts, but Sarah was quicker, pulling down my shorts, baring my cock, already hardening, pulsing with blood as Thor became erect. Immediately, the soft hands of my concubines were on me, touching, caressing, followed quickly by their lips and tongues, kissing, licking, sucking.

My hands on Carrie's head, drawing her to me, "Suck it," I commanded. "It's what you want, isn't it?"

"Umm yes, Tom... Master," Carrie whispered, her hands on the shaft, while Sarah's fingers at the base were holding... touching Thor, cupping... caressing my balls. Carrie's tongue was soon lapping at the white froth covering the head. She moaned softly, breathing deeply through her nose as I pulled her closer, her mouth opening, her lips forming an O. Soon Thor was entering the tight circle of her lips. So tight I was reminded of the feel of Sarah's sphincter around my cock last night.

Carrie's lips were exquisite, soft, as they caressed me, tight as they slid over the taut skin. Breathing deeply, she slid her lips over Thor's length until the head touched the back of her throat, then sliding back until just the cockhead was inside her lips, kissing, sucking, her tongue massaging the sensitive glans. Then she was sliding forward again, taking me deeper and deeper into her. "Come on," I gasped pulling her to me. "Come on... take it all, take it deep."

Carrie coughed, pulling off despite my hands on her head. "I... I can't," coughing, her eyes filling with tears. "It's just too big. I... I don't think I can do that with you, with Thor."

"You can, Carrie. I know you can. You taught me." Sarah said, momentarily pausing in her caressing, kissing my cock and balls - wherever she could reach - while Carrie sucked me.

Carrie said nothing, just looked up, her eyes watery as she licked at the already wet head of my cock. Then, breathing deeply through her nose, she again placed her lips tight around my cockhead, her hands holding my thighs, slowly pressing froward, taking more and more of me into her. I didn't want to force her, though I wanted this, so I moved my hands from her head for now, just touching Sarah's soft hair as she held my shaft for Carrie.

When my cockhead touched the back of her throat, Carrie paused, looking up at me. I smiled down at her, before she slowly pressed forward, swallowing around my shaft, then pressing forward again, swallowing again, until I was fully lodged in her throat. She whimpering, moaning as she swallowed over and over, her throat and lips and tongue producing incredible sensations in my cock. Then, amazingly, with her nose already in my pubic hair, grunting deeply, her hands on my butt, with a final gulp and thrust, her nose was pushing against my abdomen, the very root of my cock a captive of her lips, while she whimpered, swallowing constantly around my length, breathing deeply through her nose.

"God," I groaned, moving my hands to Carrie's head. "That's good," as she swallowed over my length.

She pulled back, sucking, swallowing, kissing, licking the cockhead as it left her lips. I was close to coming now, as Carrie pumped me into her again, taking her full length into her throat, I experiencing again the incredibly erotic sensation of her swallowing over my hard length, all the while Sarah fondling, caressing my balls, kissing, licking my thighs.

As Carrie pumped back, her lips slowly sliding over my shaft, I saw Sarah looking up, her eyes pleading. Gently, I pushed Carrie back until my cock popped out of her mouth. She knew what I was doing, giving a long lick to the shiny head, before relinquishing her prize to Sarah.

Taking Thor in her hands, licking the tip, Sarah looking up at me, her blue eyes bright, opened her mouth, before taking my cock deeper and deeper into her. I felt the head touch the back of her throat. Then, breathing deeply through her nose, moaning softly, she moved my erect organ into her throat. I grabbed Sarah's head, my fingers in her soft hair, pulling... pushing, fucking her face as I felt the growing need to ejaculate.

Sarah was grunting, moaning, voicing her discomfort at my rough use of her throat and mouth. Carrie touching, caressing me with her soft fingers, turned to Sarah, whispering, "Let me finish him."

As Sarah pulled away, my cock making a lascivious, sucking sound as it exited her lips, Carrie took hold of the shaft with her left hand. As I watched, she quickly placed the middle finger of her right hand in her mouth, coating it with her saliva, before again taking my cock into her warm, wet mouth. Stroking with her lips, her tongue writhing over the hard shaft, Carrie slowly descended taking more and more of me onto her until the fat head of my cock was lodged deep in her throat, her nose pressing against my abdomen.

"More... more," I gasped, close to coming, my hands on her head as I fucked her face even more furiously than I had just done to Sarah.

Carrie, her lips at my root, her nose against my abdomen was snuffling, moaning, her tongue churning as she swallowed again and again over my hardness. Sarah was at my balls, her soft fingers caressing, gently squeezing, seeking to draw from me the thick discharge both of them desired so much.

I was pumping my hips hard now, my hands tight on Carrie's head, my fingers winding into her hair, fucking her mouth, her throat, she grunting, snuffling as I fucked again and again into her face. Finally, I felt it coming, the thick semen, moving from my balls, gathering in the back of my cock, ready to explode into Carrie's sucking mouth.

I was thrusting as deeply as I could, her throat exquisitely pleasurable as she swallowed over my hardness. Then I felt one of her hands moving from my buttock, where she was holding me tight to her, moving to the crack of my ass, her long fingernail softly scraping the tender skin. The finger moved, and I felt the tip at my anus, pressing. For a moment I was worried about that fingernail, then I felt her fingertip inside my anus, exploring, finding, pressing against my prostate, massaging as my cock exploded inside Carrie's throat, waves of thick semen spurting out of me as she whimpered, moaned through the magical orgasm brought on by my seed pouring down her throat.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.