Taja Mohata - Cover

Taja Mohata

Copyright© 2002 by Franco

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - This is my story of how I obtained an incredibly powerful penis, great wealth, a loving and beautiful wife, tons of friends who respect and adore me, and of course several hundred drop dead gorgeous women willing to have sex with me on my terms.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Mind Control   Heterosexual   MaleDom   Spanking   Harem   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Size   Transformation  

In the living room, I turned on the game, then kicking off the flip-flops spread out on the sofa. In a few minutes, Sarah came in, sitting beside me. "She's in the bathroom," she said, cuddling.

"Did she hear anything?"

"I told her we were just kidding around, that sometimes I call you Master for fun."

Carrie came in and sat in the easy chair. "Now, I don't wanna stay too long. You know, it's a long drive home."

Sarah looked over at Carrie, "It's early, not even eight o'clock yet. You've got time to watch the movie. And we haven't even had your dessert." Getting up, going toward the kitchen. "You stay here, I'll bring it out."

While Sarah was in the kitchen, Carrie leaned forward, looking at me, her green eyes bright, "Tom, Sarah told me about what happened... about what you did... uh, with Neil. Now don't take this wrong, but I... I nevah thought you could do somethin' like that. That... that you were so... so physical."

Smiling, "Neither did I, it was something I had to do." Allowing the smile to leave my face, looking at Carrie, noticing the squarish, Irish shape of her face, "Sarah's my woman and I'll do anything to protect her, to take care of my woman." My eyes moving from her face, down to her bosom, then up again to her green eyes.

Brushing her hair from her forehead, staring at me, "Tom, she's... Sarah's so lucky to have you..." At that moment, Sarah came in from the kitchen, both of us growing silent.

Sarah carried a tray loaded with the peach cobbler and ice cream Carrie had brought, and the brandy and snifters, placing it on the coffee table. Sarah served the dessert (serving me first) while I poured the brandy.

When we finished the cobbler, Sarah slid the disk into the dvd player. "We haven't seen a movie for ages. This one has some people you might recognize," she said to Carrie. Sarah cuddling up on my left, we sipped our brandy as the movie started.

In fact, this was a movie Sarah and I had viewed a few months ago, at Sarah's insistence - she knew some of the girls in it. The movie was R-rated, straight to video soft core, with plenty of female nudity and fake sex scenes.

After a few minutes watching the movie, "Look, it's Kate!" Sarah cried, drawing Carrie's attention to the screen where Kate, a model they both knew, was undressing, then joining the hero, a private detective, in bed with his client. It was for these kind of scenes Sarah rented the dvd.

As the scene continued, the hero acting out having sex with two women at once, Sarah moved closer to me, kissing my neck, running her hand over my chest. "Umm, looks like fun," Sarah said at the hero and two girls on the screen in bed together. I turned to Sarah, our lips meeting, our tongues tangling for a moment. Sarah sighed, moving her hand from my chest to stroke Thor through my shorts. I slipped my hand under her shirt, up to her bosom, squeezing her breasts, naked under her shirt, pinching her nipples.

We weren't watching the movie any more, and neither was Carrie, she was watching us. As I felt my cock growing hard under Sarah's caresses, I looked over at Carrie. She was breathing deeply, watching us make out. I stared into her eyes, wanting her.

"Come here," I said softly.

This was rushing things. Our plan was that Sarah would pull down my shorts, baring Thor before we tried to seduce Carrie, but after what happened at McDonald's I thought I could entice Carrie into joining us without needing to expose Thor.

Sarah turning her head toward Carrie, "It's all right, we can share. Come on, you want to."

Carrie stood. I kept my eyes on her as slowly she walked to the sofa, sitting on my right, tentatively placing her arms around my neck. Turning, I placed my hand on the back of her head, pulling her to me, pressing my lips to hers, kissing her deeply, forcing my tongue into her mouth, her tongue touching, moving against mine.

As we parted, "Oh, Tom," Carrie gasped.

Sarah reached over me, taking Carrie's hand, placing it on my cock, hard inside my shorts, "This is what you want," she whispered to Carrie.

Carrie breathed in deeply as she touched Thor, realizing how thick, how long my dick was, "Oh... oh god... Tom, I didn't know... I nevah..." Her fingers squeezing, stroking.

Sarah's hand too was on Thor. I turned to her, pulling her shirt up, baring her bosom. With one hand, I caressed her taut breasts, bending forward to kiss, lick, suck Sarah's hard nipples. Then, up to kiss her mouth deeply, our tongues dancing together.

"Oh, Master, I want you so... I want Thor so," Sarah said as we pulled away, both breathing heavily.

Pausing, I stared down at Sarah's breasts, rising and falling with her breathing, before turning to Carrie. I pulled Carrie's shirt out of her slacks and up, revealing those big tits, still covered by her bra. I ran my hands over the lacy material, squeezing the flesh inside, while Carrie closed her eyes, breathing deeply as I caressed her. On my left, murmuring softly, Sarah was kissing, licking my neck my ear, rubbing herself against me, rubbing her hard nipples on me, her hand moving over Thor, then sliding inside my shirt to caress my chest.

To Carrie, "Take your bra off," I ordered.

Pulling away a little, her green eyes looking into mine, Carrie reached behind, opening the catch, lifting up the front of her bra, her fleshy breasts tumbling out. I stared at Carrie's breasts swaying before me. They were beautiful, full, heavy, slightly pendulous, tipped with large, slightly irregular aureoles, the long nipples pointing up from the center of each pale-pink circle. I had seen pictures of Carrie naked in Playboy, but in real life her breasts were magnificent.

Carrie's nipples were already hardening as I cradled her beautiful breasts in my hands, squeezing, rolling my palms over the nipples, pinching with my fingertips, her long nipples becoming even more inflamed, even more swollen. Eyes half closed, breathing deeply through her nose, Carrie whimpered, moaned softly as I caressed her. I bent towards Carrie's beautiful breasts, pressing my mouth to her hard buds, licking, sucking, then opening my mouth wide circling each of the broad aureoles with my teeth, gently biting while Carrie gasping, moaning, held my head even more tightly to her.

"Let's go to the bedroom," Sarah said. Then, into my ear, "We need to introduce Carrie to Thor."

As I moved my mouth from her bosom, Carrie voiced a soft whimper of disappointment. Looking up, I saw a dreamlike expression on her face. Sarah stood, taking Carrie's hands, pulling her up, "Come on, let's go into the bedroom. Then Tom can fuck us... both of us. That's what you want, isn't it?"

Rising, Carrie blinked, her eyes growing clearer, the dreamlike look fading. "You... you don't mind?" she asked Sarah.

"No, it has to be, and... and it's what he... what Tom deserves. Now let's go into the bedroom."

Standing, I watched as they preceded me, two beautiful young women willingly giving themselves to me. Thor was totally hard now, wanting the women as I wanted them, pressing against my shorts, precum creating a dark spot on the fabric.

In the bedroom, Sarah helped Carrie remove her shirt and bra while I sat on the bed, aroused as I watched Carrie's fleshy breasts swaying with her movements. Sarah, seeing where my eyes were, said to Carrie, "Your breasts are so beautiful."

"Thanks," Carrie responded, smiling back at Sarah. Then, her eyes turning to me, Carrie paused for a moment before opening her slacks, sliding them down her long legs, revealing lacy panties, a dark spot at the center betraying her arousal. Stepping out of the slacks, Carrie looked at me, then turning her back, she bent, sliding the panties down her long legs. Straightening, one hand covering her pubis, she turned to face me, her green eyes staring boldly into mine. I returned her gaze, then let my eyes move to where she was covering herself, before again staring into her eyes. A slight smile on her lips, she moved her hand, baring her pubis to my view.

While Carrie was disrobing, Sarah pulled off her shirt, then bending, slid her shorts and panties down together. Now I had two beautiful, naked women in front of me - my women, my concubines. "Now it's your turn," Sarah said, smiling, starting toward me.

"No, wait. Let me look at you two," I ordered.

Both girls - women - smiling, moved slightly to position their bodies to best advantage. They knew what they were doing. "Like what you see?" Sarah asked.

And I did, I liked what I was seeing. Sitting there, on the edge of the bed, my eyes moved over my two concubines as they stood before me, their bosoms rising and falling with their breathing. Both were lovely, with beautiful, sensuous bodies.

Carrie was looking at me, seeking my approval. I let my eyes wander from her face, down to her large breasts, slightly pendant, perhaps about the same size as Sarah's but seeming larger on her smaller frame. Her slim waist curved into full hips. Below the slight swell of her belly, Carrie's pubic hair, a little darker than the hair of her head, was trimmed into a thin vertical line outlining her swollen labia.

Looking into Carrie's face, I smiled before moving my eyes to Sarah. Of course, her body was familiar to me, but I still enjoyed looking at it, especially without clothes, especially standing there next to naked Carrie. Sarah was a little taller, a little slimmer than Carrie, her breasts a little firmer, but large, the nipples erect. My eyes moving down, I stared for a moment at Sarah's pubis, the lips swollen, her pubic hair so light, so fine she didn't need to trim it as it was naturally limited to a golden shadow outlining her labia and a small tuft at the top.

Standing, looking into Sarah's face, then Carrie's, smiling, "You're both very beautiful. I'm a lucky man. Now come here."

In an instant, there was a naked woman on either side of me. On my left, Sarah's hands insinuated themselves under my shirt, rubbing my chest as she pressed herself to me. I knew I should be treating them equally, but like a kid with a new toy, I couldn't keep my hands off Carrie.

Carrie breathed in softly as I moved my arms around her, squeezing her tight to me, luxuriating in the sensation of her breasts, soft against my now-bare chest, Sarah having pushed my shirt up till it was gathered under my armpits. I kissed Carrie deeply, she moaning into my mouth as our tongues writhed together. I ran my hands down her body, gripping her fleshy buttocks, pulling her to me.

As Carrie and I drew apart, both of us breathing heavily, Sarah said, "Let's get you naked," pulling my shirt up. Whispering into my ear, "She needs to see Thor."

Together, the girls pulled my shirt up, over my head, dropping it to the floor. Then, one on either side, they were kissing, licking my chest, sucking my nipples. I bent forward, kissing each on the head, enjoying their perfumed hair.

Pushing Carrie away, she looking up into my face. "It's time to introduce Carrie to Thor," I said to Sarah, keeping my eyes on Carrie as she looked up unsure of what was happening.

In an instant, Sarah's fingers were at my waist, unzipping my shorts, quickly sliding them down my legs. My cock popped out, more than ten inches of male muscle, poking straight out from my groin, throbbing, precum bubbling from the slit urethra. "Oh," Carrie cried, "Oh my god."

"Yes, a god," Sarah said, kneeling, placing both hands on my cock. "This is Thor, a god. A god we worship... worship with our bodies." With that, she extended her tongue, lapping at the thick discharge covering the cockhead, then her mouth open, her lips forming a wide O, she moved toward me, encompassing the fat head in the circle of her lips, then slowly sliding over the hard shaft. I gasped as I entered her warm oral embrace, moving my hands to Sarah's head while she sucked, her tongue swirling over the sensitive flesh, pressing in on the slit urethra.

Carrie, kneeling beside Sarah, watched intently as Sarah moved her mouth over Thor. Then, with a lascivious sucking sound, Sarah pulled away. Turning to Carrie, on her knees before me, her eyes focused on my cock, covered in spit and precum, Sarah said, "You can worship Thor too, if Tom will let you."

Carrie's green eyes looked up at me in silent supplication.

Moving my hands to Carrie's head, drawing her to me, "Yes" I said, "Worship Thor." Her hands moved to the rigid shaft, while Sarah's fingers were at the base, cupping... caressing my balls. Carrie's tongue, too, was soon lapping up the precum bubbling out of my urethra. She moaned softly, breathing in deeply through her nose, as, slowly, I pulled her to me, her mouth opening wide. Soon, her lips were caressing the taut skin of my erect organ. Moaning, snuffling, she slid down the length of Thor until the head touched the back of her throat, then up until just the cockhead was encircled by her lips, kissing the sensitive head deeply, her tongue massaging the sensitive skin. Then she was sliding forward, taking me deeper and deeper into her sweet mouth.

I enjoyed Carrie's mouth, but I wanted more, I wanted to fuck her beautiful body. And I wanted her as my concubine, to possess her as I possessed Sarah, and I knew that was what Thor wanted too, and I wasn't sure that would happen as it had with Sarah if the first time was in her mouth. My hands on her head, I pushed her back, Carrie looking up in disappointment as she was forced to relinquish my dick. "Do you want me to fuck you now?" looking into her eyes, my voice hoarse with lust.

"Oh... please," Carrie begged, looking into my eyes.

Pulling Carrie up, then tight to me, my cock riding up her belly. "Lie down," briefly kissing her lips, placing her on the side of the bed, her spread legs hanging over the edge. Sarah rising, looked at me questioningly. Quickly enfolding her in my arms kissing her deeply. "Don't worry," I whispered. "You'll get your turn," positioning her on the bed next to Carrie.

Seeing those two beautiful women on the bed before me, incredibly, aroused as I was, I hesitated for a moment overcome by their beauty and by the enormity of what I was about to do. I didn't know whether I could be transformed into some kind of god, or demigod, or however I would be changed, but I knew that if I continued with the course I was on now, things would never be the same. The increase in the size of my penis so far was within the normal range for a human male. If I kept to this course, if I took Carrie as my concubine and continued with the next volume of the Taja, I would be starting on a road that would lead me beyond normal humanity, but where it would end I didn't know.

These thoughts took just a second as I stood before the two beautiful women. But I knew that no matter what my doubts were, I couldn't stop now. That was impossible. Thor wanted this, and I did too. I was committed, and I would only know how it would end when the journey was over.

Carrie looked at me, her legs spread, her green eyes full of lust. Sarah was lying partly on her side, her face too betraying the passion she was feeling. "Please..." Carrie whispered, raising herself on her elbows, her eyes moving from my face to my dick, her voice, thick.

Sarah, looking into my eyes, moved her legs a little, "She's ready, Tom." Turning to look at Carrie, "She's ready for Thor."

"Are you ready?" moving closer to Carrie. "Are you ready for this... for Thor?" Holding my rigid cock in my hand, I invoked the mantra of the glorious bull, focusing the power of the god in my cock, making it even thicker, harder.

"Oh... yes... please. Please, Tom please... fuck me, please," her green eyes filling with tears of frustration.

"Will you acknowledge me as your master? Give yourself totally to me?"

I had no doubt that this was a first for Carrie. Probably not the threesome, but having a man delay when she offered herself to him like this.

"What... what're you talkin' about? Tom, please, just fuck me."

"Are you worthy? Do you deserve this?" holding my cock, moving closer. "This is Thor, ten and a half inches of male god muscle. Are you worthy of Thor?"

My cock throbbing in my hand, I was standing between Carrie's legs, finding it hard to restrain myself as I looked down at her, her body, spread out before me, begging me to take her. But as I had done with Sarah, I was determined to begin this relationship on my terms. I would force Carrie to submit to me. I was going to be the master.

"Go ahead, Tom, fuck her. She'll surrender herself to you once she's got Thor inside her. She won't be able to resist," Sarah said, her eyes on my face.

"Yes... please, fuck me" Carrie begged. "I'll... I'll do anything you want, please, Tom, please... just do it."

I moved forward, between Carrie's legs, still holding my cock. Bending my legs a little, I rubbed the cockhead, shiny with precum, against the smooth skin on the inside of Carrie's thigh. Carrie moaned, pressing her leg against me, lifting her hips off the bed, seeking Thor with her pussy.

I slid my cock up her thigh, leaving a slick trail on her white skin. Carrie raised herself higher on her elbows, watching, as my hand still holding my cock, sliding the head up her leg, I inched toward her center.

She brought her legs up around me, squeezing my ribs. Leaning forward, I pressed, rubbed the cockhead to Carrie's labia, swollen, glistening with lubrication. "Oh... god," she gasped. "Oh god... please, Tom... please."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.