Seduction of Amy - Cover

Seduction of Amy

Copyright© 2002 by Gary Johns

Chapter 14

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 14 - John wants to see his wife with his black friend Thomas. He gets more than he bargained for.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Slut Wife   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Pregnancy   Voyeurism  

"Oh my God!" Jill said into the telephone after Amy described her night.

It was almost noon and John was still sleeping. She couldn't wait to tell Jill what had happened.

"God, it was more incredible than anything I could have possibly imagined," Amy said, almost swooning with pleasure again.

"I thought our plan was to tease them for awhile... to drag it out a bit," Jill said with a laugh.

"It was but I guess I got carried away. Fortunately, it worked out better than I could have dreamed."

"So now what?" Jill asked.

"Well," Amy said and paused with a little giggle, "I'm going to let John fuck me in the ass."

"Jesus, I think I've created a monster," Jill laughed.

"That's not all. I want both of them to fuck me at the same time."

"Oh my God Amy, you're incredible!" Jill responded in excitement. "When?"

"Soon."

"Do you have any time for me?" Jill said shyly. "I mean... you know to get together."

"Are you kidding? I love what we did. You may have to move to keep me away from your house," Amy said and giggled. "Are you busy tomorrow?"

"Unfortunately yes, but I'm open on Wednesday."

"I like the image of you being 'open' for me on Wednesday," Amy said. Jill couldn't see her blush after she said it. "I'll see you at noon then?" Amy said excitedly.

"I'll be ready."

John was incredibly shocked when Amy said that she wanted him to take her ass. It was something he dreamed of but never thought would happen. He had been hesitant to even bring it up. Now, she was asking for it. He wasn't about to complain though. Then, when Amy told him of her plan to have him and Thomas at the same time, he almost threw her on the floor and raped her. This was beyond anything he had dreamed. However, he wasn't certain that Thomas would go along.

Amy asked John to talk to Thomas and see if he was willing.

John called Thomas the next day and invited him to lunch. When they met at their favorite pub, Thomas seemed a little shy. John knew how he felt. He and John hadn't talked since Saturday night, primarily because neither felt comfortable with what had happened. Neither of them regretted it but both of them considered themselves macho guys.

The two of them made small talk about the weather and golf as they ate and had several beers. However, when the food was eaten, they both knew they had to discuss what happened Saturday. Although they had planned to seduce Amy, doing it together wasn't part of the plan. And, it had happened so unexpectedly that they needed time to adjust.

Both of them started to speak at the same time and paused. Then they laughed. It took a little of the edge off the tension.

John continued. "Thomas... uh... listen... I... uh... well..." John stuttered. "Hell, man, I loved what happened Saturday night."

Thomas broke into a smile and said almost shyly, "So did I."

John sighed in relief. "Wow, what a night huh?"

"Yeah," Thomas responded.

"I guess we didn't give Amy enough credit. She really turned the tables on us," John said.

"That's for sure. So... uh... is it... you know... over?" Thomas asked hesitantly.

John smiled and said, "Not if you don't want it to be."

"Well, so where do we go from here?"

Again, John smiled. "Amy has a plan."

Thomas looked at John curiously.

"How would you feel if we both fucked her at the same time?"

"We did that!" Thomas said looking surprised.

"No man, I mean at the same time. You know, you in one hole and me in the other," he said, lowering his voice to a whisper.

Thomas's face showed his shock. When he could get his voice again, he said, "I don't know man. That's uh... that's maybe a little too close for us... don't you think?"

"Yeah man, I felt the same way when she asked me," John lied. Truthfully, when Amy had told him what she wanted, his penis had sprung to erection immediately. "But, she was insistent," he continued. "I think she really wants this and you know how persuasive she can be."

"Are you willing to do it?" Thomas asked incredulously.

"Well, I guess if Amy wants it..." John said and paused hopefully.

"I don't know man. Let me think about it okay?"

"Sure. Meanwhile, I get to fuck Amy in the ass and that can't be bad," John said with a smile and then held his beer up for a toast.

Thomas responded with his beer, shaking his head in amazement.

When John got home that night, he told Amy that Thomas said he would think about it. Amy was disappointed, however, she said that she understood.

"So, do I still get to... to... uh... you know, fuck your ass?" John asked, looking like a little boy asking his mother for a piece of candy.

Amy smiled. "After dinner."

John wanted to jump up and scream. Instead, he sat there with a big smile on his face and his penis throbbing in his pants.

Several hours later, John was lying on the bed naked, waiting for Amy to come out of the bathroom. He was thinking how things had changed for him and Amy in just a few weeks. He was relieved that everything had worked out so well and really didn't want to press his luck. However, it seemed that Amy had adjusted very well and had almost certainly come out of her depression. Her depression had been one of the reasons that he started the whole thing anyway. Her acceptance of Thomas and now her enthusiasm was an added bonus.

Amy came out of the bathroom and interrupted John's thoughts. When he saw her, he gasped. She had on a white corset, matching white garters, stockings, and high heel shoes. Her face was made up like she was going to a formal dinner and her hair was freshly washed and curled. Suddenly, John could hardly get his breath when he realized that she had on the outfit she had worn on their wedding night. She was still as gorgeous as that first night.

"Do you like?" Amy asked and spun around to let him see her perfectly white ass cheeks framed by the white garter straps and corset.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.