Seduction of Amy - Cover

Seduction of Amy

Copyright© 2002 by Gary Johns

Chapter 11

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11 - John wants to see his wife with his black friend Thomas. He gets more than he bargained for.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Slut Wife   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Pregnancy   Voyeurism  

Amy and Thomas were startled by the ringing telephone. She looked at Thomas with panic in her eyes.

"I think you had better answer it. John will wonder where we are if you don't."

Amy reached over and picked up the telephone, her hand almost too weak to bring it to her ear. She tried to sound normal but it was difficult to disguise her shaking voice. "Hello."

"Hi sweetie," John said, his voice almost shaking as well.

"Uh... hi John," Amy stammered, looking at Thomas so close to her face.

"So did you have fun tonight?" he asked.

"Uh... yeah, it was... great," Amy answered, suddenly very much aware of her situation. She could feel Thomas's sperm beginning to run out the sides of her stretched hole. Thomas's penis had lost little of its firmness.

"Did he take good care of you?" John asked facetiously.

"Oh... uh... yes, he was a perfect gentleman," she answered and saw Thomas smile.

Thomas moved his hips slightly, forcing his penis deeper into Amy.

"Ohhhh!!!" Amy gasped.

"What did you say?" John asked, suddenly realizing that the two were somehow involved. He felt his heart begin to race.

"Oh nothing."

"Is Thomas still there?"

"Uh... yes... uh, he was just getting ready to leave," Amy lied.

"Let me talk to him for a second. I need to ask him something about Saturday."

Amy handed the telephone to Thomas.

"Hi," Thomas said.

"So, are you taking good care of my wife?"

"Absolutely."

"Is something going on right now," John asked excitedly when Thomas didn't elaborate.

"Absolutely," Thomas responded again.

"God Thomas, did you fuck my wife?" John asked pointblank.

"That's true," he said, looking down at Amy and smiling, then rolling his eyes like he wanted to get off the telephone.

"Oh Jesus! She did it! She actually let you fuck her!" John said to himself as he sat on the bed in his underwear.

"Um huh."

"You're not fucking her now are you?" John's penis was throbbing in his shorts and his palms were sweating. He pulled his penis out and began to stroke it as he talked to Thomas.

"Um huh."

"Oh my God! Thomas, is she going to let you cum in her?"

"Yeah, I think that's already happened though," he answered trying not to give the true conversation away.

"You came in her already?" John almost screamed into the telephone, his hand suddenly frozen on his shaft.

"Um huh!"

"Jesus, I can't believe it," John moaned stroking his pulsing penis again. "And you're still fucking her?"

"Yep!" Thomas answered. "Listen, why don't you call Harry Benfield," Thomas said, trying to cover their conversation. "I bet he will join us on Saturday."

Now Amy had to smile as she looked up at Thomas. Slowly, she began to move her hips up and down, forcing Thomas's penis in and out of her slick hole. She suppressed a giggle when she saw Thomas close his eyes in pleasure.

"Listen man, I'm getting a little tired here," Thomas said.

"Got you man," John answered. "Give me back to Amy."

"Ummmm... I uh will," Thomas almost moaned as Amy grabbed his ass and pulled him hard into her. "Gotta go now." Thomas handed the telephone back to Amy.

"Hi..." Amy whispered, almost breathless as Thomas began to move in and out.

"Listen, about this weekend, did you want to go to that new place for dinner?" John asked wanting to keep Amy on the telephone for a few more minutes.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.