Seduction of Amy
Chapter 9

Copyright© 2002 by Gary Johns

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - John wants to see his wife with his black friend Thomas. He gets more than he bargained for.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Slut Wife   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Pregnancy   Voyeurism  

On Sunday afternoon the telephone rang at the Slater household.

"Amy! Thomas is on the phone," John yelled with his hand over the mouthpiece. "He was wondering if you wanted to go out to dinner on Wednesday night since I won't be home?"

Amy was in the kitchen when she heard John call out his question. "Uh... uh... I uh," Amy stuttered.

"It's fine with me Amy, I told Thomas to look after you," he added with a smile.

"Well, I... uh... I guess it's okay. If... if it's okay with you." Suddenly, Amy's heart was pounding with excitement. However, she also felt a little pang of dread. She knew that it was going to be very difficult to be alone with Thomas.

John removed his hand and told Thomas, "Yeah man, Amy said she would love to have dinner with you."

Wednesday night...

Amy stood in the bedroom staring into the mirror. She had on a sexy black chiffon dress. It had tiny spaghetti straps holding up the slinky low cut top. The bottom was full and hung sexily from her hips. Underneath, she had on a pair of black thigh high nylons. She bit her lip in indecision then reached over and picked up a pair of black silk panties. A little sigh escaped her lips as she pulled the tiny panties up her thighs. Before they covered her crotch, she looked one last time at her smoothly shaven sex lips. John always wanted her to shave but she had refused until now. She wasn't sure what had gotten into her tonight but when she was trimming her pubic hair, she couldn't seem to stop until everything was gone. Now she sighed and let the dress fall. She turned and started to walk away from her dresser, then stopped. Her hand was trembling as she picked up the little bottle of perfume Thomas had given her. She slipped her hand under her dress and sprayed two sprits of the sweet smelling liquid onto her thighs.

Amy had been nervous all week. She was looking forward to tonight with excitement but her conscience was still bothering her. She knew that all the things she and Thomas had done were very wrong but somehow she justified it because they hadn't gone all the way-besides, John hadn't suffered at all.

Now she was going to be alone with him in an empty house. The temptation was making her stomach do flip-flops. She knew that she had to make a decision. If she let her libido lead her, she would be in the bedroom in a couple of hours with Thomas between her legs. She was in a quandary. Amy had even gone so far as to ask Jill what she should do. However, she hadn't been much help-she kept saying, "Just go for it." Amy sometimes thought that Jill would feel better if someone else did what she was doing.

The chiming of the front doorbell startled Amy. Her heart started to race as she walked down the steps. When she opened the door she saw Thomas's handsome face and her racing heart fluttered. He was wearing a gray sports coat, blue turtleneck shirt, and black slacks. He had one red rose in his hand.

"Hi!" he said in a half-whisper, handing her the rose.

"Hi," Amy answered almost shyly. "Thank you."

"You ready?"

"Uh... yeah... sure," Amy said, feeling like a high school girl again.

Thomas took Amy to a fancy restaurant where they had a wonderful meal. Thomas was a gentleman all through dinner. When they finished their second bottle of wine, he asked her if she wanted to go to a nightclub.

Amy thought that was a great idea-she was okay with anything that delayed them being alone in her house.

Thomas took her to a quiet downtown nightclub that was famous for jazz. It wasn't crowded on a Wednesday night so they got their choice of tables. They found a booth in a quiet corner near the dance floor. When the band started playing, Thomas took Amy to the dance floor. The lights were low and there was a large reflecting ball refracting colorful rays around the almost deserted dance floor.

"This is so nice," Amy sighed as she held Thomas tight.

"Yes it has been," Thomas answered as he pulled her tightly to him. He bent his head and kissed her neck.

"Thomas," Amy breathed and shivered. She could feel him becoming excited. Her own groin began to heat. Suddenly, their lips were together and she was welcoming his tongue into her mouth.

Thomas moaned and slowly slid his hands down the open back of her dress to the swells of her buttocks. He moaned again as they slid over the silky material of her dress and then pulled her into his groin, his hands squeezing her fleshy cheeks.

The room was spinning almost out of control for Amy. She held Thomas tightly, her arms around his neck, her chest pressed to his. When their lips parted, they were both breathing heavily.

Thomas led Amy back to the booth. He let her slide in and moved over close to her, putting his arm around her back. Almost immediately they were locked in an embrace again.

"Um... um..."

Amy and Thomas pulled apart and saw a pretty waitress looking at them.

"I'm sorry to disturb you two but would you like another drink," she said with a smile.

"Uh... yes, another rum and Coke for me and a wine please."

When the waitress left, Thomas turned to Amy and smiled. "You've gotten me very excited lady."

"Really? I never would have guessed," she said with a smile and then looked down at the tent in his expensive slacks.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.