Seduction of Amy - Cover

Seduction of Amy

Copyright© 2002 by Gary Johns

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - John wants to see his wife with his black friend Thomas. He gets more than he bargained for.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Slut Wife   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Pregnancy   Voyeurism  

It was almost two o'clock and John had been restless all night. He wanted desperately to know what Thomas and Amy were doing. When he heard a car door close, he rushed to an upstairs window. He saw the limo pulling away and watched as Amy and Thomas walked up the sidewalk. He could see that Amy was leaning heavily on Thomas.

By the time the front door closed, John was at the top of the stairs in the dark. He could see the lower half of the two as they stepped into the foyer. Thomas was pressing Amy to the wall and it looked like they were kissing. He had to see more. Quietly, he moved down several steps. Then he gasped. Now he could see that Thomas was kissing Amy and he had a breast out of her top. His large hand was caressing her breast as he continued to kiss her. Then he watched as his hand moved down her body until it was under her skirt.

Amy moaned as Thomas slid a finger into her saturated hole. However, the moan was one born more of frustration then excitement. She wanted something bigger in her. She reached down, pulled Thomas's zipper down, and worked his large tool out of the opening.

John watched from the stairs as his wife caressed Thomas's penis. Then he saw Thomas push Amy against the wall and lift her leg, moving between. Suddenly, John was gasping for breath. He could see that Amy's panties were stretched to the side, baring her swollen sex. He suddenly held his breath as Thomas brought the head of his penis to Amy's swollen lips. He's going to fuck her right there in our foyer, John thought as the blood pounded in his head.

"Oh God Thomas, noooooo!" Amy moaned as the head touched her hole. Her body started to tremble all over. In spite of her reluctance, she needed him bad. Her mind was in a whirl of indecision. Without her conscious control, she opened herself wider and pushed her hips downward. "Ohhhhhhh!!!" she hissed as his large penis began to slide into her. The wide shaft stretched her as inch after inch went into her body.

She's doing it, John thought. I never would have believed it. She's fucking Thomas.

Suddenly, Amy realized what she was doing. "No, Thomas, please," Amy gasped, pushing him back, forcing his penis out of her. Suddenly she felt empty as her hole throbbed with need. She could feel the sex juices stirred up by Thomas's shaft dripping down her thighs.

She's come to her senses, John thought as he saw Thomas's wet penis slip out of his wife. Then he watched as his pretty wife slipped to her knees. He saw her eagerly lick the throbbing tip of Thomas's penis, laving the head with great care. She fisted his penis and licked his black stick like it was an ice cream cone. John could feel his own penis pulsing in his shorts. He pulled it out and began to run his hand up and down the length, careful not to get too excited.

Amy parted her lips and sucked the large head inside her mouth. She smiled and worked harder as she heard Thomas moan. Still, her swollen vagina felt empty, but as much as she wanted his penis inside her, she knew it was far too dangerous. Instead, her lips and tongue worked on Thomas, giving him pleasure in the only safe way she knew.

Thomas was only slightly disappointed. He knew there would be other opportunities. However, right now he was enjoying the blowjob immensely. He held Amy's blond head in his hands, directing her lips on his tool. He pulled her forward, forcing his penis to the back of her throat. When he heard her gag, he eased the pressure.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.