Seduction of Amy - Cover

Seduction of Amy

Copyright© 2002 by Gary Johns

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - John wants to see his wife with his black friend Thomas. He gets more than he bargained for.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Slut Wife   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Pregnancy   Voyeurism  

Amy seemed non-committal when John mentioned the awards banquet. However, John couldn't know that her heart started beating a little faster.

"I'd have to get a new dress and shoes, not to mention my hair," Amy said.

"So you don't want to go?"

"No... uh yes I guess I could go. It's just kind of sudden."

"Well, Thomas didn't plan it like that. His date cancelled."

"All right, I guess I could get ready in time." Amy walked out of the room and almost screamed in glee.

Thomas arrived early at Amy's house. The limo was scheduled to pick them up there at seven.

John answered the door and invited him in saying, "You look dapper tonight in your black tux."

"Thanks, but these things drive me crazy," he answered placing his finger inside the collar and rubbing. "Is Amy ready?"

"Are you kidding man. Have you ever had a woman ready when you got to her house for a date?"

"Now that you mentioned it, no," he said and they both laughed. However, thirty seconds later, Amy was walking down the stairs. The two men turned and stared.

"Wow," John and Thomas said at the same time.

Amy was wearing a red velvet dress. It fit her like a glove and was short on her thighs and low cut. Her hair was up on her head and she had little curls running down the sides. Her eyes were highlighted with mascara and her lipstick matched her dress. There was a diamond broach around her neck and a matching bracelet on her wrist.

"Do you like?" Amy said turning around in front of the two men. She could feel their eyes on her and a little chill ran through her body.

Both men stood with their mouths open. "Well, if you can close your mouth long enough Thomas, you can put my wrap on me," Amy said handing him a coordinated shoulder wrap.

"Take good care of her," John said, suddenly sad that he wasn't going out with his gorgeous wife.

As the two walked down the sidewalk together, John watched Amy swing her sexy ass in the tight dress. He felt another pang of regret but it wasn't enough to dull his excitement at the prospects of the two doing something tonight.

Thomas opened the limo door and let Amy get in. As soon as she stepped into the stretch limo, she saw a pretty blond woman of thirty-five or so. Next to her was a much older man. He had gray hair and must have been in his sixties.

"Amy, this is Mr. Trice Rutherford, my boss, and his wife Elaina."

"Pleased to meet you," Amy said shaking Elaina's hand and then Mr. Rutherford's.

As the chauffeur drove them downtown, Amy assessed the two people across from her. It was obviously a May/December marriage. Elaina was young and vibrant, her eyes sparkling. Trice was... well old. They didn't fit together. However, Amy knew that he must have a bundle of money.

When they reached the Ritz Ballroom, the four of them were led to a center table. Thomas was one of the guests of honor and was to be awarded the top award. Trice Rutherford was going to do the presentation. After dinner and the awards, there was a band for dancing.

It took about two hours to eat and get all the other awards out of the way. Then Trice presented Thomas with his award. Thomas gave a short acceptance speech and the formal part of the evening was over.

"Thomas and Amy," Trice said, "I'm afraid I'm going to have to leave you. Since I had my second heart attack, I get tired very easily. My driver, Donald, is going to take me home and then he will be available for you." Then he turned to his wife and said, "Honey if you want to stay a while, Donald can bring you home with Thomas and Amy."

"Okay sweetie," Elaina said and stood to kiss her husband goodnight.

A few minutes later, the band started to play. Thomas invited Amy out on the dance floor.

"I feel bad for Mrs. Rutherford," Amy said.

"Why, because she's so rich?" Thomas laughed as he held Amy, moving her effortlessly around the floor.

"No, because she's all alone tonight," Amy said. "You should dance with her too."

"Sure."

Several dances later Amy and Thomas returned to the table.

"Mrs. Rutherford, would you like to dance?" Thomas asked.

"It's Elaina. Thank you Thomas. I'd love to."

Thomas led Elaina to the dance floor. He found her to be an excellent dancer. She had obviously had lessons. She moved with grace and ease and kept up with Thomas on every song. After five or six dances, Thomas led Elaina back to the table.

"Whew, you ladies are going to wear me out," Thomas said wiping his brow with a handkerchief.

"Maybe we have to clone you," Elaina said with a meaningful smile.

"Wait a minute, I have an idea," Thomas said looking across the room. "I'll be back in a minute."

Amy and Elaina looked at each other and shrugged their shoulders.

Five minutes later, Thomas was back and had young man in tow. He was black and looked to be about twenty-five years old.

"Elaina, this is Rodney. Rodney works for the company, but happens to also be a cousin of mine and one of the best dancers I know."

"Hi Rodney," Elaina said with a pretty smile and an appraising look.

"Pleased to meet you Mrs. Rutherford," Rodney said, returning the smile and the look.

"It's Elaina. Please have a seat until the band starts again."

For the rest of the evening, Elaina and Rodney danced, laughed, and talked with each other. They seem to hit it off from the start.

The four of them were sitting at the table when the lights dimmed. The band began to play a medley of slow songs. Thomas took Amy's hand and led her to the dance floor. Rodney looked uncomfortable as he sat next to Elaina, unsure if he should ask her to dance.

She ended his indecision by taking his hand and pulling him to the floor.

Amy snuggled into Thomas as they slow danced around the room. Amy didn't realize it but Thomas was slowly leading her to a dark corner. She had her head on his shoulder and her soft breasts pressed to his chest as they swayed to the soft music. Suddenly, Amy could feel Thomas getting excited. When she looked up in surprise, his lips came down to hers. Amy would have pulled away but she had been longing for a kiss all evening. She knew that it was much too public a place for her to be kissing someone. However, the wine, the music, and Thomas's strong arms made her throw caution to the wind and melt into his embrace. Their bodies gently swayed together as their tongues dueled. She could feel Thomas's hands slip down to her velvet covered ass cheeks. A little moan escaped her lips when his strong fingers pressed into her flesh and she responded by pressing her groin into his.

"Oh my," they heard and pulled their lips apart quickly. When they looked around, they saw Elaina and Rodney smiling at them.

Both Thomas and Amy were embarrassed.

"Uh... uh... we were just..." Amy started to say.

"I could see what you were 'just' doing," Elaina said but there was a smile on her face.

Just then, the band took a break and the four went back to the table.

"Amy, would you like to join me in the powder room?"

"Sure," she said and followed Elaina.

The two of them went into the restroom. When they were standing at the mirror fixing their makeup, Elaina spoke. "You and Thomas seem to have a very close relationship," she said.

"Uh... uh... yes, we're very good friends."

"I can see that," Elaina said with a laugh. "He's quite handsome, but then so is his cousin Rodney."

"Uh... yes," Amy said, clearly uncomfortable.

Elaina could sense that and changed the subject abruptly. "I guess you're wondering what I'm doing with such a... a... well, an older man?"

"It's none of my business," Amy said.

However, Elaina obviously felt she needed to explain. "Well, Trice has been very good to me. I met him when I was thirty, recently divorced, and down on my luck. He was almost sixty then but still very vibrant. We've been married almost ten years. Two years ago, he had his first heart attack. Then he had another about six months ago."

"I'm sorry Elaina. But you really don't have to explain anything to me."

"I know, but I'm sure you were wondering."

Amy looked at her and smiled. "Yeah."

"So what's the story with you and Thomas?" Elaina said, returning to her original subject. " I mean, I see you have a wedding band on and I know Thomas isn't married."

Amy felt her face flush. "Thomas is a good friend," she repeated in a non-committal fashion.

"I have to say he looks like more than a 'good friend'." However, there wasn't any accusation in her voice. "Listen Amy, I'm not judging you. I sometimes wish I had a friend like Thomas."

Amy smiled. "Rodney seems like a nice fellow," she said trying to change the subject back to her.

"Yes he is." Then out of nowhere, Elaina said, " Amy, Trice has been impotent for several years; primarily because of the medicine he has to take. I'm not saying I made a mistake marrying him-it was the best thing that ever happened to me, but a woman has her needs."

Amy was a little surprised that Elaina was sharing all this with her and she must have shown it.

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't be laying all this on you. After all we just met." Then she laughed. "Let's just have some fun tonight."

"I'm for that," Amy answered, relieved that the conversation was over. Amy didn't notice that the corner of Elaina's pink panties was hanging out of her purse as they walked out of the ladies room.

They went back out and found Rodney and Thomas waiting for them. The band was playing another medley of slow songs. The two men pulled the women back on the floor. As they danced, Amy looked over at Elaina and saw that she was plastered to Rodney's body. Amy smiled and pulled Thomas tighter.

Thomas began to kiss Amy's neck, bringing chills to her. His hands slowly worked down her back until he was holding her ass cheeks. Then they were kissing again. The room began to spin around Amy as the kiss went on and on. They were no longer moving but standing motionless, except for their lips and Thomas's hands.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.