Seduction of Amy
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2002 by Gary Johns

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - John wants to see his wife with his black friend Thomas. He gets more than he bargained for.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Slut Wife   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Pregnancy   Voyeurism  

Finally, the rain let up enough for John and Thomas to finish their round. Despite all of their moaning and groaning, they finished in a tie. John volunteered to buy the beer. The two men talked for a long time until it was near time to go home. John ordered one last one for the road. Although, he had probably had too many drinks already, John needed the courage that the alcohol afforded him for the next part of the conversation.

"So, were you serious about what you said earlier?" John asked as if they had just had the conversation.

"Serious about what?" Thomas asked.

"What you said when we were waiting for the rain to stop." When he could see that Thomas didn't understand what he was saying he added, "You know... uh... about loosening Amy up." John was very nervous now but tried hard to keep Thomas from noticing. He could feel his heart pounding in his chest.

A shocked expression came to Thomas's face. Suddenly, he was concerned that John had taken his comments wrong. "Uh... listen man, I was only kidding. You know we joke all the time about that stuff."

"So you were kidding?"

"Well, yeah," Thomas said, shaking his head in confusion.

"Too bad because I think... uh... I think Amy could use some loosening up." Suddenly, John's palms were sweating.

Thomas was silent for a long minute. "What are you trying to say man? Are you saying you want me to hit on your wife?" He stared at John like he had three heads.

"Well, I'm not sure I would call it 'hitting on her'. Maybe a 'little attention' would be a better way to put it. Listen Thomas, I know Amy likes you; I can see the way she watches you. And, don't kid me, you like her too." John let that hang in the air for a few seconds.

"Well... uh... uh... yeah... yes, I like her as a friend," Thomas said, suddenly stuttering all over himself. "Hell man, you and Amy are my best friends."

"Sure we are but I know you like her more than that. Remember that time she bought that string bikini and came out to the pool to model it for us? I saw your eyes. They were so big that I thought they might pop out of your head."

"Sure, Amy's a gorgeous woman. I would have had to be dead not to react. What guy wouldn't?"

"Well, I'm giving you the chance to do more than look," John said and stopped, his words hanging heavily in the air. This was it, John thought, if he turns me down, I'll act like it's all a joke. John was nervously biting the inside of his mouth as he watched his friend's face.

"Let me see if I understand you. You're saying I can come on to your wife and you wouldn't mind?"

"Yep! That's exactly what I'm saying." John almost sighed with relief that it was out.

"Are you crazy man?"

"No... well maybe! Listen Thomas, you know that Amy has had a bad time over the last year and how much I'm worried about her. She needs something more. I truly don't believe that she would ever cheat on me but if she did, you would be my first choice." A smile came to John's face.

"This is nuts."

"Not really. Remember that time on New Years Eve when you two kissed?"

"Yes. I'm the one that told you about that, remember?" Thomas said with a guilty smile.

"Well, I never told you how hot Amy was that night. I knew that something had turned her on and it wasn't just the booze. I was worried that that pretty boy that used to live next door was coming on to her. However, it didn't make sense until you told me that you had kissed her. Truthfully, I was relieved that it was you. I never saw her so hot. She even gave me one of her rare blowjobs."

"Well, I'm glad I could be of service," Thomas said with a rueful smile.

"I know this sounds nuts... even to me. But, I'm desperate Thomas. I've talked to the doctor and even he has been worried about her state of mind. He wanted her to go on some type of anti-depressant but she refused. I'd love her to be a wild and sexy woman but I would settle for her just being like her old self again. I figure if you can heat her up from a kiss... well, it would be fun to see how far you could get."

Suddenly, Thomas finally realized that John was serious. "You're serious aren't you?"

"Never been more serious."

Thomas was silent for a long time, deciding how to answer. "Well, if I agreed to do this... and I said 'if', how far could I go?" Suddenly, he was getting excited at the possibilities.

"I don't know. I guess as far as she lets you."

"Are you sure about this? Something like this could end our friendship."

"We won't let it. The only thing that I ask is that you tell me everything."

"I don't know man. It might feel like I'm deceiving Amy," he said with concern in his voice. "I like her too much for that."

"I understand and I appreciate your feelings. However, think about this being therapy for Amy. It would be like you are helping her recover," John said, only half facetiously.

"And, what do you get out of all this?"

"Hopefully, I get the woman I married back and if I'm real lucky, she will open up sexually and do some of the things that I've always wanted her to do." John paused and let his words sink in before he continued. "Listen Thomas, you know I love Amy more than anything in the world and that I would never do anything to hurt her. If I thought this would cause her problems, I would never do it." John paused and let what he had said sink in. Then he continued, "The way I figure it, we can all have a little fun. Worse case, she rebuffs you and you go home with your tail between your legs." John sat back with a smug smile on his face. He knew that Thomas could never turn down a challenge.

"There's no chance of that," Thomas said confidently and then fell silent. He had to admit that the idea had appeal to him. It wasn't like he was going to be having an affair behind his best friend's back. If John was okay with it, who was he to question him? he thought. Finally, he said, "You have to let me have free access you know."

Suddenly, John felt like jumping out of his chair in excitement. However, he controlled his excitement and calmly said, "Agreed."

"I'm letting my libido control my brain but I would be a fool to turn such an offer down."

"Then you'll do it?"

"Against my better judgment, yes."

"Alright!" John said a little too loud.

Two days later, John was leaving for work and went in to kiss Amy goodbye. "Have a nice day sweetie," he said and kissed her briefly. "Oh by the way, Thomas is coming over for dinner tonight."

"Tonight? Why didn't you tell me we were having company?" Amy complained and stood up from the table. She hadn't seen Thomas in over a month.

"Thomas isn't company, he's family. See you later."

Amy stood for a moment until John was out the door. While she tried to be mad, she was secretly glad Thomas was coming over. She would have to get the roast out of the freezer and do some shopping. What about my hair? she thought as she walked out into the hall and looked into the mirror. Suddenly, she felt nervous and strangely excited. Maybe I can get an appointment at the beauty shop.

By 7 P.M., when the doorbell rang, Amy had everything ready. She stood in front of her dressing room mirror to take one last look. Her hair was freshly cut and curled. She had chosen to wear a low cut black cocktail dress that hugged her body like a second skin. It was a little too tight and far too short but she liked the way it emphasized her assets. A string of white pearls, a little dab of perfume and she was ready.

John smiled at Thomas as he let him in the house. He looked as dashing as ever. He had on a pair of gray slacks, a blue blazer, and a white mock turtleneck shirt. The white shirt emphasized his dark good looks.

"What a surprise to see you Thomas," John joked.

"I was in the neighborhood and thought I would stop in," he returned with a smile.

Both of the men were nervous and tried to cover it with jokes.

"Well, you're in luck because I think my wife has cooked your favorite meal," John said as he led Thomas into the living room and mixed him a drink.

The two were talking when Amy walked into the room. Both of them stopped in mid-sentence when they saw her. She looked radiant. Her blond hair and black dress gave her a glow that John hadn't seen in over a year. His plan was already working.

"Hi Thomas," Amy said as she walked over to him and stepped into his embrace. They hugged and kissed briefly.

"Wow... you... wow..." Thomas said, suddenly tongue-tied as he held her at arm's length and looked at her. His eyes scanned her face then automatically dropped to her ample cleavage. Her breasts were almost popping out of her dress. He could smell the sweet perfume she was wearing-the perfume that he had given her for Christmas.

Amy saw his stare and took a deep breath, causing the swells of her breasts to lift even higher. She could feel a little chill run up her spine. Suddenly, the images of Jill with her black lover crossed her mind. She felt her face flush. "Uh... thank you Thomas."

John handed Amy a glass of wine and the three of them sat down in the living room. Amy sat across from Thomas, casually crossing her legs.

"So, where have you been? I thought you didn't like me anymore," Amy said with her pretty pout.

"Been busy at work. However, now that I see what I've been missing, I'll make a point to come around more often," Thomas teased, his eyes glancing at her legs. This banter wasn't unusual but the deal between him and John gave it new meaning.

Amy could feel her face flush hot as she watched Thomas's eyes. In spite of her prudish nature, she uncrossed her legs and allowed her legs to open slightly.

John didn't miss the movement. "I'm going to put another bottle of wine on ice," he said and excused himself.

"You're so far away, why don't you come over here," Thomas said, patting the sofa next to him.

Amy looked once toward the kitchen door, then got up, and sat next to Thomas. Normally, this situation would not have made her nervous. The only difference was what was in her head.

"So, anything new going in your life?" Amy asked. "Uh... Any girlfriends?"

"No, just the same old girls," he joked.

"I've never seen you with an 'old' girl," Amy returned and laughed, placing her hand on his thigh. Suddenly, a thrill rushed through her as he felt the strength and warmth of his thigh.

Thomas put his arm around Amy's back and pulled her to him. "You've always been my favorite 'young' girl," he said seriously. His eyes glanced down at the soft swells of her breasts. The combination of that and her hand on his thigh began to have an effect on Thomas. He felt his penis begin to lengthen down his thigh.

Amy looked down and saw movement just inches from where her hand lay passively on his thigh. Almost imperceptibly, she moved her hand slightly higher until her finger grazed the protrusion in his pants. Her hand began to shake and the room started to spin.

Thomas felt the slightest touch of her finger. His penis pulsed and grew stiffer.

Amy's mouth was suddenly very dry. Her heart was pounding in her chest as she lifted the little finger and gently rubbed it across the covered head of Thomas's penis. She felt it pulse, and suddenly, her finger became wet as a clear liquid began to seep from the cloth. Amy looked down and gasped when she saw the large tent in Thomas's pants.

"Alright, the wine is cooling," John said as he walked back into the room.

Thomas and Amy jumped as if they had been struck by lightening. Amy pulled her hand away from his thigh and stood up abruptly.

"I'll... I'll get dinner on the table," she said breathlessly, her face flushed. She hurried out of the room, rushing past her husband

"Man, your timing couldn't be worse," Thomas said with a sigh.

"Really?" John said excitedly. He hadn't figured that anything would happen so soon. He hadn't seen anything since the entrance to the living room was behind the sofa. "Sorry man. I'll make up for it later."

Dinner was cordial if not tense. Amy could feel Thomas's eyes on her throughout the meal. Whenever she would look at him, he would smile and her face would suddenly become hot. Then she would look guiltily over at John who seemed to always have his face down, looking at his food. When dinner was over, Amy got up and said, "I'll clean up the dishes and you two can go into the living room and watch the baseball game." She was almost relieved to be able to get out of the room and get her thoughts together. However, Thomas had other ideas.

"I'll help," Thomas said. "I can watch baseball anytime."

"Well, I guess I'll watch the game alone," John said and yawned. "Man, I'm getting tired." He got up from the table and went into the living room.

Thomas and Amy carried the dishes into the kitchen. When the table was cleared, they stood side by side; Amy rinsed the dishes and Thomas placed them into the dishwasher. Amy stood at the sink stiffly. However, her heart was beating rapidly in her chest. She could almost feel Thomas's eyes on her as he stood by her side. She could see John sitting in the living room, through the large cut out window over the sink.

"You look especially great tonight Amy," Thomas said sincerely as he looked at the pretty woman standing next to him. She had put on a bib apron but it barely covered her sexy dress. With his height, he could see down her dress, almost to her navel. When she leaned forward, he would catch just a glimpse of her brown areola. He could feel his still firm penis begin to pulse in his pants.

"Thank you!" Amy responded. She didn't look up at Thomas. She could feel her face turning red.

"Did you get your hair done just for me," he teased.

"Uh... no... uh well, I needed a new style," she answered nervously, almost letting a plate slip out of her hand.

"It fits you," he said and leaned a little closer to her until their thighs were touching. "You know I love that perfume too."

"You should, you bought it for me," Amy said and then paused. God, am I being that obvious, she thought. Suddenly, she gasped and looked at John in the living room. Thomas had placed his hand on her backside. "Thomas," she whispered as she trembled, "behave." Yet, she made no move to push his hand away.

Thomas could feel her warm and soft flesh under her thin dress. He squeezed her cheek gently and felt her tremble. "I'm pretty sure your finger touching me earlier was no accident," Thomas whispered.

Amy blushed and then she went back to rinsing the dishes without answering.

Thomas took her silence as an okay to proceed and began to move his hand around the soft contours of her ass. Slowly, he grew bolder until he was kneading the flesh of her ass. He could feel his penis pulsing in his pants again. Slowly his hand drifted down until his fingers skirted the hem of her dress. He held his breath as he gradually moved his hand underneath and onto the back of her nylon-covered thigh. He felt Amy tense but still she made no move to stop him. When he lifted his hand one-inch, he heard a sharp intake of breath from Amy. His fingers felt the soft and warm flesh of her bare thigh above the nylon.

"Thomas," Amy hissed again, her hands on the sink for support. Almost without her control, her legs moved apart.

Thomas smiled as he felt her subtle movement. The movement gave him the room to move his hand higher.

A little moan escaped Amy's lips and then she whimpered, "Please."

But still, he heard no reprimand in her voice, so he slid his fingers gently up her warm thigh until he could feel the gusset of her panties. This time Thomas let out a little moan as he encountered the wetness that had soaked through the material. He could feel her swollen lips under the thin cotton. The lips felt positively huge and bulged from her panties. When he started to use his index finger to pull the material aside, Amy grabbed his hand. However, she seemed to have no strength to push it away.

"Thomas! John's right there," she whispered through clenched teeth as she felt a shiver of pleasure rush through her.

Thomas whispered, "I know." Then his hand started to move again. He slid his fingers under the material to touch the swollen lips and felt Amy shiver

"Oh God Thomas, please," Amy gasped as she felt his large finger touch her sex. Then, Amy went up on her toes as Thomas slowly slid his finger into her wet and pulsing hole. In spite of her protests, Amy's hips settled down, taking Thomas's finger deep into her body. "Thomas... Thomas, oh God," Amy gasped as her body began to tremble. Amy was on the verge of climax and her knees felt like they were about to buckle. Finally, from somewhere, Amy found the strength to pull Thomas's hand from her throbbing sex lips. When the tip of his finger finally left her, she sighed in self-imposed frustration. She leaned forward on the sink; trembling and mentally chastising herself for letting it go so far. Yet her body continued to betray her. She could feel her juice soaking through her panties as it began to run down her thighs.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.