Permission - Cover

Permission

Copyright© 2002 by Drifter

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - His wife is working in LA with her assistant. The celebrate and he almost scores with his boss. Back home she confesses to hubby and hints she wants to finish it...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Cheating  

It has been a long time since I posted the first three parts. I prefer a happy ending and I finally got around to seeing what I could do to this tale. Hope you enjoy.

One year Later

Time heals all things, right? So when am I going to get back to normal? Dave thought as he drove toward his sister Dawn's place to pick up the kids. Though he and Carol had been apart for almost a year he still missed her terribly. As he neared his sister's place he remembered that Carol and her mom, Jeannie had taken the kids to the park that afternoon. Though he and Carol had been divorced for nine months, he tried to make it easy for their kids to see their mom and grandparents whenever possible. Kids need, and have a right, to two loving parents. Loving grandparents are a big bonus. He did love his kids and wanted the best for them. He knew Carol and Jeannie and Joe felt the same way. So he bent over backward toward that end.

Even after this long, he still hurt every time he thought about how Carol had betrayed him, had flown to LA that last time, how she had intentionally and coolly tried to deceive him... and he still had the pictures of her fucking Tony to prove it. No passion of the moment causing her to surrender to Tony, she had planned and plotted and lied to make it happen. So deliberate. How do you ever get past that? How do you ever trust that person again? Even if you wanted to.

Yet as far as their kids were concerned he trusted her completely. Too bad I can't do that as far as we are concerned. Damn would he ever stop loving that damn woman?

He turned the corner to his sisters street and saw Carol's car still sitting in front of Dawn's house. He frowned, he hadn't seen Carol in some time, months had passed. He still felt apprehensive about seeing her and now he felt his stomach turn queasy as his car slowed and he turned into the drive way.

He just opened the door and walked in, as was his habit. He immediately saw Carol and Jeannie sitting on the couch, Dawn across the room in a chair. The kids had already made it out to the big back yard to play. David walked in and nodded,

"Carol... Jeannie... hello", then, "hi sis, monsters ready."

"They just got home big brother, I will go call them." and she walked toward the back door.

Carol spoke, "I'm so sorry David, we were having so much fun in the park the time slipped by. I won't let it happen again. You have been so good letting mother and dad and I enjoy the kids when you didn't have to. I promise to be more careful."

David held up his hand and said, "No problem Carol, the kids love the time with you... won't hurt me to wait now and then." but he couldn't look directly at her because of the pain.

Carol assumed he was still disgusted with her and dropped her eyes to the floor, finding it difficult to meet his eyes even after this long. Jeannie got up and walked over and hugged David, holding him tight, whispering in his ear, "Thank you sweet man. You doing ok?"

David kissed her cheek familiarly ignoring her question, said, "How's my favorite ex mother-in-law?"

Their relationship had never been better... Dave and Jeannie chatted, Jeannie told him some of the kids antics from the day and they laughed. Carol sat silently and smiled politely as she looked at her ex-husband hungrily. Then Carol nervously stood and walked toward the back door a few steps, as if to check on the kids. Dave looked her over closely, noting she had lost weight, too much weight actually, she didn't look well. Her clothes didn't fit as well and he remembered the dress she was wearing had always looked awesome on her... not now.

David looked back at Jeannie with the question on his face... Jeannie caught it and shook her head and mouthed, "call me".

The tranquility of the setting was destroyed and two young voices split the air, "Daddy, daddy wait til I tell you..."

The kids hugged their dad, then Carol and Jeannie and then headed for his car. Carol walked up to David and looked into his eyes and said "Thank you David."

As Dave drove home both kids said, "Dad, why can't mom come home?"

Supper over, kids in bed, kitchen cleaned, Dave picked up the phone. Joe answered and they talked. His ex-in-laws had never been anything but supportive of Dave. They really did understand, having been through it themselves. They knew there was nothing either of them could do to heal the situation. After a short friendly chat, Dave asked to speak to Jeannie.

After more light chatter Jeannie tried to assure Dave that the only thing wrong with Carol was guilt and remorse. "She doesn't go out except to work and with the kids. She eats very little. Does the housework and the shopping for me. She had been losing weight since the divorce. No baby, I have no idea how to fix it. I just know Carol still loves you unconditionally and is mourning her loss..."

"Has she seen Tony?"

"No I am sure of that. She is never alone. Either Joe or I or the kids are always with her... or she is at work at her new job. She hasn't dated, hasn't so much as had coffee with another guy."

"I know how that is. About the same here."

"David, forgive me, I swore I wouldn't do this, wouldn't meddle, but why don't you ask Carol out to dinner. I think a good conversation would help both of you. Maybe help both of you get on with your lives. Talk, say what has to be said, then maybe one or both of you can have a life again."

"I don't know Jeannie. My gut still hurts every time I see her. But I promise I will think about it."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.