Permission
Chapter 7

Copyright© 2002 by Drifter

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - His wife is working in LA with her assistant. The celebrate and he almost scores with his boss. Back home she confesses to hubby and hints she wants to finish it...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Cheating  

Jeanie sat waiting for her daughter, knowing she would have nowhere else to go. She knew Carol would think about her circumstance and know her parents would still love her and take her in for as long as needed regardless of what she had done. Carol would know her mom would have looked at the pictures too. In spite of that, she would head her car to her childhood home.

Jeanie met her at her car as she pulled into the driveway. She hugged her close for a moment saying, I know what happened, David left pictures, suggesting I not look but I did. Baby I think you messed up really big time. But you know that. Come inside, you need a hot bath and something strong to drink while we think about what you are going to do to get David back, not to mention your babies."

Carol was crying hard, "Oh mother, I did really screw up this time. I can't imagine what I was thinking about... I do love David with all my heart, Tony was just a stupid fling. Why can't David understand that? Tony is nothing to me. David and the kids are everything. He even sent the pictures to my boss. I will be fired as soon as he gets them, Tony too. And he has cut me off completely financially. I don't even care so much about all that but I don't know what I am going to do with out my family..."

"I know baby, now come inside, let me help with your bags. First we need to calm you down and then we will talk. David is pretty damned devastated by this as you know."

For the next hour, as she sat in the hot bath, sipping a warm rum drink, Carol shared every detail of her story with her mom, how it had almost happened, how she had told David nothing would happen when she went back to California when she knew she was going to fuck Tony, she had planned to fuck him all week while she was there and then forget him... probably. She even told her mom how good it felt when Tony fucked her. Jeanie nodded and made appropriate noises as Carol continued. When she was done Jeanie said, "You are your mother's daughter. I have to tell you I did much the same thing before you were born. I had to work hard to keep your dad when he found out. Now we have to decide if and how you can win David back."

The two of them had sat over rum laced tea in the breakfast room for some time, working on what to do, when her dad came home. Jeanie thought, thank God it is Joe's poker night, Carol and I have much to talk about yet. And I have to talk to David tonight before he is too set on divorcing Carol...

After supper and her dad's departure the two of them dressed and Jeanie called David.

"Hi David, Jeanie here. How are you sweetheart?"

"Pretty shitty, the more I think of what has happened the madder I get. And, I admit, the more it hurts. I don't know how the kids and I will get along now with out Carol but we will manage."

"David, can I come over and talk to you, I assume the kids are asleep."

"Jeanie, it isn't going to help to talk more about it. Carol acted the slut, she lied, she intentionally deceived me. What is the point of talking."

"Dave honey, I don't want to talk about Carol, I need to tell you a story about me. And I would like to bring Carol to listen also. She has never heard this story and I don't think I can tell it twice. Please David, for me?"

"I don't know if I can be civil to your daughter but if she doesn't say anything I will try. Come on over."

The three of them soon sat around the coffee table in the den. Carol stared at David with a sad look on her face, still looking sexy and beautiful. Jeanie looked much the same, the two were more like sisters than mother and daughter. Jeanie was still some woman. As David poured the three glasses of wine, Jeanie relaxed and started.


Jeanie's tale:

David I think there is something to be learned frommy story. Hon my story started right after Joe and I were married. We had dated through most of college off and on and then exclusively our senior year. We both had great jobs, I worked out of our house, and life was near perfect.

We had new neighbors move into the rent house next to ours that summer. Two single guys moved in, Dan and Don, both of them damn good looking. The idea of two single guys moving in next door to us didn't appeal to Joe since I would be home all day alone. He had always been a little jealous, and to be honest, I had always been a big flirt. But I assured my husband nothing would happen. That there was nothing to be concerned about.

The guys next door were friendly and soon even Joe warmed up to them and relaxed. He might not have been so sanguine if he had known they both seemed to be around their house a lot during the day, working in the yard in just shorts, washing their cars, almost always outside doing something, improving their tans as they worked. I really began to notice what a pair of hunks they were. I would fuss at myself as I watched them, thinking I wasn't being fair to Joe, who I loved totally. Still I watched. Then I started working in the yard more when they were there and we chatted more and more. The old flirting habits came back and slowly my attire seemed to become less and less until I was working in the yard in my smallest bikini. String bikinis weren't available then or I would have been out there in one. It had become a bit of a contest to show off, and I loved it. At that time I had not thought of anything but a little harmless flirting. I have to admit I hadn't shared any of this with my husband. I excused it as, no sense upsetting him over something harmless...

Joe and I had great sex from the time we first started in our junior year. But then Joe had become so involved in work in the last few months that he seemed to lose interest. He always responded when I approached him for sex and it was still great, but I was beginning to wonder if I had lost my sex appeal. That proved to be deadly. I had started masturbating more regularly to make up for Joe's lack of interest. Then one night late, after Joe had fallen asleep leaving me wanting him, I used my fingers and as I climaxed I realized I was thinking of our neighbors.

That bothered me and for the next few days I avoided the pair next door. But, as they say, the plot thickened. I had decided I had done nothing wrong so I had put on my bikini. I realized I was really horny that morning. I smiled as I was about to go outside to resume the fun with the guys next door when the doorbell rang. It was both Dan and Don, in small tight shorts and nothing else. As I opened the door there was a lot of silent looking going on until Dan said, "Jeanie, we were getting worried about you. We hadn't seen you for a few days, you ok?"

Smiling, I assured them that I was, and that I had just been distracted with work. Then I offered them coffee and the three of us sat at our kitchen table. The talk was fun and flirting and both of the guys kept complimenting me. Their eyes were drifting back to my body and I liked it. I began to recall the other males I had enjoyed in bed before Joe and I got married and I felt my bikini bottoms getting damp. I wondered how the two of them would be in bed. Then I wondered what it would be like to have both of them at the same time. That idea had my nipples hard and swollen as soon as I thought it. I realized the guys would have noticed my nipples and know...

Don smiled at me and said, "Jeanie, do you ever miss dating and enjoying lots of men? I can't imagine settling down to just one woman and I sure can't imagine any one guy being able to satisfy a hottie like you."

I could feel myself blushing at his question, I blurted out, "No of course not. Joe keeps me very happy. I am very content with just Joe." and I tried my best to mean it.

Dan chuckled and said, "I agree with Don, I can't imagine bedding the same woman all the time. You have to miss the variety, the differences in different men, or even having two guys at the same time."

That really spun me around a few times when he said what I had been thinking about a threesome. I didn't say anything but just stared out the window trying to regain control and to stop thinking about two guys at once.

Dan stood up and walked around behind my chair. I felt his hands on my shoulders as he lightly massaged them and said, "Jeanie, please don't think we are too forward with the way we talk with you. You are one beautiful lady. Don and I talk about you and your hot body a lot. He and I have been buddies since high school. We have shared a few choice women between us over the last few years, some of them married. They all seem to love all the attention. All just fun. No one gets serious and no one gets hurt."

I was shivering and my bikini bottoms were now wet, not just damp. Somehow my mind had shifted into neutral and I couldn't seem to be able to form a rational thought. Then I heard Don's chair shift and felt his hand on my thigh. I looked into his eyes, knowing I had to stop this but nothing came out of my mouth. Dan's hands slid over my shoulders, down my chest and soon rested, one on each of my thinly clad breasts. I had always been proud of my large firm breasts and I remember thinking how good his hands felt there. He squeezed and rolled my breasts and pinched my nipples causing me to groan near silently with pleasure. His hands moved higher, then back down inside my bikini top onto my bare breasts. I closed my eyes and delighted at what he was doing. I seemed to be in a zone where only pleasure mattered. I didn't even think about stopping him. Then Don took my attention again as I realized her was rubbing my pussy through my bottoms. My legs somehow had spread wide to welcome his hand. He stroked my pussy rhythmically and I became aware my hips were rocking up to his hands in sync.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.