Permission - Cover

Permission

Copyright© 2002 by Drifter

Chapter 5: The Aftermath

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5: The Aftermath - His wife is working in LA with her assistant. The celebrate and he almost scores with his boss. Back home she confesses to hubby and hints she wants to finish it...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Cheating  

Carol was up and busy packing the next morning, excited about flying to Tony, knowing what was in store for her and now eager for it to happen. She assumed she had convince David the night before that nothing was going to happen. Part of her was sorry for deceiving her husband but she felt she needed this small fling. The sex with David the night before had been the best they had had in a long time, and it was always good with David. She wondered if it would be as good with Tony.

Packed, she joined David for coffee and didn't really notice that he was unusually quiet. In no time Carol kissed David goodbye saying, "Don't worry David, I will take care of everything." and took her cab to the airport, already getting excited about her new adventure, convinced David would be waiting for her return as always.

As her cab drove away David picked up the phone and called an old college friend of his who was a Private Investigator in LA. A short conversation playing catch up with a really good friend, and then finally, David told him what he needed.

Carol's plane arrived in LA right on time. As expected when she stepped off the plane, Tony stood waiting in casual clothes and she thought how handsome and virile he looked. She remembered looking up at him in his bed with the head of his cock in her. He pulled her into his arms, Carol slid her arms around his neck and tilted her head back and they kissed passionately like eager lovers. Carol was not the least hesitant, no one knew them out here, her mind was clear on what she wanted while with Tony, lots of sex.

Tony and Carol were both unaware of the man standing to the side, clicking off picture after picture of the lovers greeting. As the pair walked to the baggage claim area arm in arm more picture clicked off. At the baggage claim they kissed again and the camera clicked as Tony's big hand squeezed her cute ass cheek briefly as they kissed still once again.

He followed their car directly to the hotel. He rode up in the elevator with them and clicked off more shots with the micro camera on his finger like a ring, as Tony fondled Carols lovely big breasts in front of this stranger. At one point Carol looked over at this strange man as Tony was squeezing one of her breasts and he smiled at her. Carol smiled back at him as he snapped off more pictures with the hidden camera. They left the elevator together and David's friend turned the other way briefly, but stopped and reversed direction following them, shooting more pictures as the two walked down the hall and Tony's hand slid up her bare leg under Carol's short skirt until her skirt was at her waist and it was clear she had removed her panties on the plane. More caresses as they opened the door and then disappeared inside.

David's friend noted the room number and shortly opened the door to the room next door. Soon he moved from the patio on the room he had just rented, over to the one next door. He knelt on the patio of Carol and Tony's room and snapped off stills and a video of the couple in the room, kissing passionately, exploring each other's bodies as they slowly stripped. She knelt and sucked his hard cock, taking only the head in her eager mouth. He pulled her up and moved her to the bed. The PI heard Carol moan, "I want your beautiful big cock in my pussy now Tony. I want you to fuck David's pussy. God I love this."

"You like the idea of cheating on David?"

"Yes, no phone call is going to stop me from getting all of your cock in me this time."

"Did you think about that a lot while you were home with David?"

"Yes... when he fucked me I thought of you and how your cock was going to feel in me as soon as we got back to LA."

With that he shoved the full length into her waiting cunt in one stroke. Carol squealed with the pleasure pain as he stretched her and she came before he reached bottom in her pussy. The video camera caught all the sounds as well as the action as the adulterous couple fucked every way the two of them could imagine. The pictures couldn't have been much hotter if he had been in the bedroom with the two of them. Carol's charms were all displayed beautifully as was Tony's hard cock going in and out of her various openings. The shots of Carols lovely face showed how much she was enjoying being fucked by this new cock.

Thirty minutes later David's friend, the PI, was on his way back down the elevator with more evidence than even he had dreamed would be possible in such a short time. He was sad, he had done this many times before and knew how hurt his friend was going to be.

The PI entered the digital stills into his computer and emailed them to David within an hour of when they were taken. In the email he told David the video had been shipped overnight express and he was sorry he had to be the one to show him his wife was cheating on him.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.