Permission - Cover

Permission

Copyright© 2002 by Drifter

Chapter 2: The Aftermath of Almost

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: The Aftermath of Almost - His wife is working in LA with her assistant. The celebrate and he almost scores with his boss. Back home she confesses to hubby and hints she wants to finish it...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Cheating  

I sure didn't sleep much that night after Carol told me about her near fling with Tony. It was late when I woke up the next morning, it had been almost 3am when I finally got to sleep and then I had wild dreams about my wife and Tony in a hotel bed in LA. I awoke repeatedly from those erotic dreams, each time with a throbbing erection. My God I was dreaming of my wife fucking someone else and it excited the hell out of me.

What made things worse, I knew she had to fly back to LA on Monday to continue the prep work for the LA office. She would spend several more days with Tony out there. And what would they be doing? As I lay in bed that night my mind went everywhere with this new wrinkle in our lives. I had never wondered about Carol before. That was forever changed. She was, after all, a healthy female with a higher than average sex drive. I tried to tell myself it was normal for her to be attracted to a good-looking guy like Tony. But the truth was I was full of fear of losing my wife who I adored, and at the same time strangely excited about her almost having sex with another man.

When I awoke Saturday morning I was alone in bed. My mind flashed over the previous night's conversation and my thoughts and dreams. I had my normal morning hardon holding the sheet up. I touched my cock and realized I was close to cumming. My dreams had left me extremely excited. Excited about my wife possibly fucking another man? I didn't know how to react to that. I made it into the bathroom and finally got the pee to flow... I finally lost my erection. To say I was confused was a huge understatement.

I smelled coffee as I approached the kitchen. Carol sat at the breakfast room table looking out the window at the back yard and pool. From my vantage point I could see her eyes were unfocused as she stared unseeingly. I wondered about her thoughts and her possible dreams the previous night. Things had sure changed between us. I worried how long she would be satisfied with just me. Nothing big had happened between she and Tony I guess you could say, but something huge had happened between she and I.

I said softly, "Good morning".

It startled her and I wondered if she was thinking things that made her feel guilty. I wondered if she were daydreaming about Tony. I told myself I had to stop that.

"Good morning" she replied, "let me get you some coffee."

"No I'll get it, I didn't suddenly get helpless."

She sat back down and I poured my cup and warmed hers up while I was at it. She was looking at me as if she were trying to read my mind. It was clear she had had a bad night too. Her eyes showed that.

I sat across from her as usual. After a couple of sips of coffee I said,

"I gather you didn't sleep much either?"

She looked at me with a sad face and said, "Not much. David is there any way I can make this up to you. I feel like I have hurt you deeply. It isn't anything I planned on or wanted to happen. I just got turned on. I didn't set out to have sex with him."

"But you would have."

"Maybe, I don't really know. But if I had, I would have still been your wife, still in love with you."

There was a long silence. It seemed longer than it really was I am sure. I was wondering how she could talk about being with another man and still being my wife in the same sentence. The two of us had never had this kind of separation between us. I was really worried now. The way this was driving a wedge between us was worse than if she had already had sex with him possibly. We were both almost afraid to say anything. Finally I finished my coffee and went back up to take a shower.

Later, dressed in shorts and t-shirt, I called to her from the garage door that I was going for a drive for a while to try and clear my head.

I heard her voice break as she replied "Oh... OK..."

I had never left the house with out kissing her goodbye before. I didn't think of that until I was a block away.

I drove and thought and tried to tell myself I was making a mountain out of a molehill. I loved my wife. She had done nothing wrong, just a little touching, so why was I feeling so weird? Why did I keep having this picture of Tony in bed with my wife? Why did that image both scare and excite me? What was wrong with me?


Carol buried her head on her arms as David drove away, her tears poured out. Her thoughts were as jumbled as Dave's. She wondered what had happened to her. She had always been a beautiful woman with a full desirable body. She had been hit on by plenty of men, at work, at play, and even at Church. She had always just smiled and turned them aside never giving them a serious thought. Her life had always been so full and rich with Dave; the others were not even worth thinking about. Yet now she couldn't seem to get Tony out of her mind since their last evening together. And she had lied to her dear husband. How could she lie to this man she loved so much?

She had told Dave most of what had happened. The basic story was accurate, as far as it went. She hadn't mentioned the gradual increase in the flirting at the office since starting in LA, the hugs, the tender small touches that had come to be important to Carol, touches that had made her tingle. It had thrilled her to get so much attention from someone she admired and enjoyed as much as she did Tony. She had convinced herself it was just innocent flirting. But the rest was not just flirting, was that why she had she left out the part about going up to Tony's room with him. The part about how Tony had hugged her and kissed her passionately in the elevator and how she had kissed him back just as passionately as their loins rubbed against each other's hungrily. She couldn't ever remember being so hot, so wanton. His cock had felt so big and hard as they danced, even more clearly so in the elevator as they kissed and dry fucked one another. She had wanted it, she had finally admitted that to herself. Wanted him to fuck her hard. Wanted it so bad she had completely forgotten her husband and family for that night, forgotten everything but her lust. She shook her head rapidly; she knew why she had left that part out. It would have devastated David. She had acted like some hot slut for Tony, how could she tell that to her husband.

When the elevator reached his floor they had rushed to his room still kissing and fondling each other. As he paused to open the door she realized somehow he had managed to unbutton her dress all the way leaving it gaping open, and unhooked her front opening bra. Her large delicious breasts with their swollen nipples stood out bare for Tony's viewing, or anyone else that might come by. His hands had been all over her and she hadn't even tried to stop him. He pulled her into his room and kicked the door closed behind them as he kissed her again. The next thing she remembered was being completely nude on her back on the bed. Tony was nude also, kneeling between her wide spread legs, his hard cock in hand as he moved closer to inserting it in her wet eager pussy. She had reached down wantonly, taking his huge cock in her small hand to guide him in. God she wanted it. In her mind she was ready to be willingly, eagerly unfaithful to her husband without a second thought. The head of his cock touched her wet labia and she felt it enter, just the head.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.