Permission - Cover

Permission

Copyright© 2002 by Drifter

Chapter 1: My Wife Comes Home

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1: My Wife Comes Home - His wife is working in LA with her assistant. The celebrate and he almost scores with his boss. Back home she confesses to hubby and hints she wants to finish it...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Cheating  

My wife, Carol, and I, I'm David, have been together some ten years. We have lived and loved very happily for the majority of all those days together. After the first four great years, we decided to start our family and now have a son, Adam six, and a daughter Eve five, great kids we both dote on. Both of our jobs have thrived and we thought we had it all, a beautiful home in an upper middle class neighborhood, great friends and neighbors, a Church we enjoy and money to burn. After the kids, my wife got her figure back each time and she turns heads the way she did when she was 21, even in church. Our sex life has remained great and we both eagerly look forward to bedtime for the kids and for frequent weekends with the kids away at the nearby grandparents, so we can play.

Then one night my gorgeous sexy wife threw a monkey wrench into the works, at least temporarily, I hope. She had been in LA working for several weeks, home on just the weekends. This last week she was gone for the first three days of the week. She had flown in on Thursday and when I picked her up at the airport she had seemed a little strange, a little distant. She went though all the normal motions, seemed glad to see me, glad to be home. She loved on the kids and then put them to bed. I knew she missed them terribly with her absences. The sex was great that night but we were both tired after and no chance to talk. What I noticed most was she seemed to have trouble looking me in the eye. That was so unlike her. That was when I was sure something was wrong. Something was bothering my wife big time.

When I got home from work on Friday night Carol met me at the door with a very heated kiss. Weekends were frequently playtime for us so I wasn't surprised. I eagerly responded and felt like a horny teenager in no time. She handed me a drink and said to go change, that dinner would be ready soon, and the kids were at her folks for the weekend. It was sounding better and better. But she was still not meeting my eyes except briefly before she looked away. Like she was afraid I was going to see something hidden in her eyes.

Dinner was exquisite, and the way my wife was dressed in my favorite, come fuck me dress had me hard all evening. As she put dinner on the table she bent over giving me glimpses of her full round breasts with their obviously erect nipples. Nipples that I loved to suck, and what was even better, she loved for me to suck. She touched, kissed, rubbed against me like a very horny lady. I got up and held her chair when she finally joined me. I pushed her chair in with a full view of both of her firm full breasts that I could never tire of, then I leaned down and kissed her lips and our tongues sought each other rabidly. It was difficult to stop for dinner but we did and enjoyed the excellent meal she had prepared. The conversation bounced all over the place but still with little eye contact.

After dinner she smiled and stood saying, "Baby, give me just a few minutes and then follow me upstairs please. I will be waiting for you."

For the next two hours the sex was unreal. Carol was as hot as I had ever seen her. I met her at that level quickly and we did it all. She went down on me with one of her really superb blow jobs. Her mouth was like warm honey around my cock. She deep throated my eight inches and when I came she didn't miss a drop. I returned the favor, tasting the essence of my lady's sex that I love so much. I probed every little crevice with my tongue and fingers and brought her to a series of ever harder climaxes until she pushed my head away from her beautiful, tasty pussy, as she gasped for air. Next we fucked, missionary style, then doggy, and cowboy until we both finally blew big time. Her pussy had never been tastier or tighter and my cock thought it was in it's special heaven... It was.

We cuddled, all wrapped around each other's nude body. After a short silence, she looked me in the eyes finally and said in a very small voice, "Baby, you know how much I love you don't you, and only you? I will always love you and only you? You know that don't you?"

I smiled and nodded affirmatively but I knew whatever the something new that was on my lady's mind was about to erupt... finally. Something we probably had not broached before. I felt a strange foreboding and a flutter in my stomach and a strange twitch in my cock as I wondered what was to come next. I loved Carol with all my heart and mind and knew she felt the same way about me, or so I had always thought. But I shivered as I smiled into her deep brown eyes, waiting for the next shoe to fall.

My wife, after behaving peculiarly for two days after her latest business trip, had opened the door just a crack by asking me if I knew she loved me and only me. She continued:

"Remember when I got back from my trip to LA this week?"

I nodded

"Well my dear husband, I know you noticed my uneasiness and you were sweet enough to give me time to sort it out and bring it up when I could. I brought a problem back with me. I need your help. And I need your understanding. Can you do that for me?"

I replied, "I think I can hon, you are worrying me now. Are you all right? Are you safe?"

She leaned over and kissed me tenderly. "No wonder I love you. Yes I am fine. It is nothing like that. But something happened in LA on my last trip that troubles and confuses me. I need to talk to you about it all. It is important to us but nothing disastrous has happened. I am just a little ashamed."

"Good that nothing disastrous has happened, that you are safe... Ok my love, you sure as hell have my undivided attention."

"I don't know where to start David. I find myself in a place I never dreamed I would be. It has to do with Tony. You remember Tony Adams; we had dinner with he and his wife, Clair, a few times."

I remembered Tony, a big guy, good looking in a rugged sort of way. I remembered how attentive to Carol he had been on the evenings the two couples of us were together. He worked for Carol then and I wondered if he was just kissing up. I recalled he got promoted so maybe it did some good.

Carol continued, "As you know he worked in my group here and when we decided to open an office in LA, I recommended him to head it up. As you also know he got the job and he and I have been spending a lot of time together in LA for the last few weeks getting things established, that and also me doing some final training to get Tony ready for the job. We have been working long hard hours, side by side, for weeks, trying to meet the dead line of last Wednesday to have things ready for the next phase of preparation. We made it, barely finishing up late that night. Now there is only one more week before the opening and I will be through out there. After we wrapped up the last task this week we congratulated each other with a big hug. Then we locked up the office and stopped for a late dinner and a couple of drinks to celebrate. That was where the trouble started. I should have had room service."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.