Meeting My On-Line Sub
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2002 by Master Thomas

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A Master finally meets his on-line submissive for a weekend.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Heterosexual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Cuckold   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Sex Toys   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size  

Saturday Morning

When I awoke Saturday morning Christy was kneeling next to the bed on her bedspread. She was still naked of course, her head lowered, her hands clutched in front of her. Her face was very red and she was trying to breathe slowly.

"Good morning slut," I said.

"Good morning Master," there was just the ghost of a smile on her face.

"Why are you awake?" I asked her.

"Master, this slut very much needs to pee. I'm so sorry Master. I understand if you punish me for not being able to control myself," her face became redder.

"You'll just have to wait," I said walking into the bathroom. I knew that it wouldn't take me long to get ready for the day, but Christy didn't know that and the wait would seem unbearable to her.

It was less than 15 minutes later when I walked out of the bathroom. Christy was still kneeling where I had left her, she was bent over now, concentrating.

"OK slut. You may crawl in and use the bathroom. Also, shower and prepare for the day" I directed her. Christy was immediately crawling into the bathroom. Her ass looked beautiful as she disappeared inside.

By the time she crawled out again, room service had delivered breakfast, including the two empty bowls that I had ordered. Placing the two bowls on the floor next to me, I filled one with food, scrambled eggs, toast and bacon, and the other with coffee.

"You may use your hands to eat, but like a good pet, you must stay on the floor."

I had placed the bowls so that Christy's ass would be pointed toward me as she ate. Giving me a chance to caresses her ass and pussy as she bent to eat or drink out of the bowls. Her cunt was already dripping wet, the humiliation exciting her and she purred as I stroked her.

As Christy finished her meal, I ordered her to stand. Moving in front of her, I looped a length of soft nylon rope twice around her waist and tied it in front, just above her bellybutton. This left a long "tail" of rope that I ran between her thighs, carefully measuring the point where the rope would touch her clit and pussy. At those two points I tied large knots in the rope, and then, once again, pulled it between her legs and tied it off to the loops around her waist, at the small of her back.

I stood back to admire my work. The rope was pulled tight against Christy's cunt, the knots would rub against her clit and pussy as she walked. Just the effect I wanted.

Next, I secured clamps to Christy's erect nipples, causing another moan as they tightened against her. "I AM MASTER THOMAS' SLUT" in red marker was still very clearly written across her tits. Christy's shower had not dimmed the writing at all.

At my order, Christy put on her shoes and raincoat again, I made sure that the coat was buttoned so that the top of the red writing was visible. As we left, I turned the "do not disturb" sign over so that it said "please clean room."

About 20 feet down the hall as we walked toward the elevators, Christy suddenly stopped and leaned against the wall, breathing heavily.

"What's the matter?" I asked her, although I had a pretty good idea.

"Oh Master. The knots are rubbing against me, they feel so good, I almost came," her hand was on her belly and she was panting. I led her more slowly toward the elevator, enjoying the sound of her soft low moaning as the knots rubbed against her with every step.

We walked slowly through the lobby, each step an agony for Christy as she fought off the orgasm that threatened to overcome her. Her embarrassment was obvious on her face as both men and women watched us walk by. Christy held my hand, or sometimes my arm, as we toured the expensive shops. I could tell how close she was, how well the rope was working, by the strength of her grip.

Pushing her into the secluded corner of a clothing store off the lobby, I pulled the hem of her raincoat up to feel her pussy. The rope was soaked, and pussy juices were dripping from it to her thighs. I pulled upward and out on the rope a couple of times, to make it rub even more against her.

I heard footsteps behind me, a male salesclerk asking if he could help. I think he was drawn by Christy's loud moan as I pulled on her rope.

"I'm trying to find a blouse for my girlfriend," I told him. "Do you have anything see-through?"

He pulled out several very expensive, very shear, blouses. I made a big show of looking at them, checking the material, holding them up, before handing one to Christy. "Why don't you go try this one on," I instructed her.

The sales clerk and I chatted until I heard Christy yelling. "I have it on, ah ah ah Master," the word 'master' was whispered.

"Well come on out here Christy. Let's take a look at it."

The dressing rooms were in a secluded place in the empty store, but I knew that Christy was facing a crisis of embarrassment right then. We waited several moments before she appeared, hesitantly, from around the corner.

She had the blouse on, the words on her breasts clearly visible, along with her hard nipples and clamps. She had left the raincoat in the dressing room, only the rope covered her bare pussy from view.

"WWWWhat?" was all I heard from the salesclerk, as his eyes and mouth opened wide.

"Do you think that fits her right?" I asked him. "Maybe you could adjust it over her chest so that it hangs right."

Both Christy and I watched as he swallowed and moved forward, his hands reaching for her breasts. Christy trembled as he touched her small tits, holding them. He didn't know what to do with the clamps, but a loud groan told him he had done something right when he accidentally flicked one.

"Stay here," I ordered Christy as I turned and walked out of the store. I could feel her apprehension. It was thick in the air as I left. I walked out of sight of the shop windows and stopped, checking my watch. I didn't plan on leaving her there for more than a few minutes. When I reentered the store, the clerk was helping another woman customer, trying to keep her away from the dressing rooms.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.