Meeting My On-Line Sub - Cover

Meeting My On-Line Sub

Copyright© 2002 by Master Thomas

Chapter 2: Friday Night continued

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: Friday Night continued - A Master finally meets his on-line submissive for a weekend.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Heterosexual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Cuckold   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Sex Toys   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size  

Christy was shaking when I reentered the room. Her body was slick with sweat and she was rocking on the bed, moaning loudly. She was watching herself in the full-length mirror mounted on the front of the closet across from the bed. Watching herself, bound with the vibrator in her cunt, was adding to her excitement.

I couldn't help but notice how innocent her face looked even as I, without warning, pulled the vibrator from her cunt, causing her to gasp.

"Did you cum slut?" I asked.

"Master," her eyes were glazed and her lids looked heavy. "No Master. But I was so close. It was so hard not to cum."

As I untied her she continued to shake, the wet spot under her had spread to cover most of the bed. I knew that she'd be using this bedspread as her blanket tonight as she slept on the floor, but no reason to tell her yet.

I left the handcuffs in place as I walked her around the room, helping her to get the kinks out of her legs. I roughly caressed her breasts, and soon the redness had disappeared, although they are still tender. She moaned as I kneaded them. By this time I knew that the party was going well upstairs, and it was time for us to leave.

In the living room, I draped her raincoat over her shoulders, securing it in front with a single button. Tomorrow Christy would have more bondage, more humiliation, but tonight she was going to her first "group grope," as the guest of honor. This was not something I would normally do, but Christy had confessed in her many e-mails, that she had masturbated while dreaming of being used by several men. In her fantasy, she had no choice but to be used for their pleasure alone as they took her, one after the other, forcing her to do things she would never do with her husband.

Before we left the suite, I couldn't resist fucking her for just a minute. Bending her over the end of the couch I slid my hard cock into her dripping pussy. She was incredibly wet and hot inside, and it was difficult for me not to just fuck her as hard as I could and cum inside her. I'd been hard ever since she'd arrived, but I wanted to save that part for later.

"Oh Master," she moaned. "Only my husband... nobody... oh god... I've never been with... ooohhh... please fuck your SLUT."

I pounded into her but not wanting to cum. I wanted to be able to savor this feeling for the entire evening. Each time I felt myself close to cumming I stopped, letting my cock just soak inside her, as she tried to fuck back at me, tried to get me moving again.

When I pulled out, she moaned again, in frustration.

We walked down the hotel corridor, her raincoat not hiding much, and as we waited for the elevator, I played with her breasts. The door to the elevator opened and two oriental businessmen got off, staring at us as I continued to play with Christy's breasts inside her raincoat. Her face was red as they watched her. They stopped dead still as I pulled her onto the elevator by her leash. We could still see them staring at us as the door closed.

Outside the door I tied the scarf around Christy's eyes once again, blindfolding her. When the door opened, she could hear the party in progress. A group of men and woman were standing around drinking and talking.

All eyes were on us as we walked into the room. I felt Christy move up very close to me, pushing her body as close to mine as she could, wanting to feel my presence. Facing her, I undid the one button holding her coat closed and let it drop to the floor, leaving her naked.

"This is Christy," I announced to the room as I disconnected her leash. "Please feel free to introduce yourselves to her."

I moved away, toward the bar, leaving Christy shivering in the center of the room. She was an incredible sight, naked except for her shoes, collar, and blindfold. I could see the goosebumps of excitement on her skin, her nipples hard, as the guests introduced themselves to her, telling her their names, making comments into her ears as they rubbed against her body. She shivered with each touch; each hand that squeezed her breasts or rubbed between her legs.

Her mouth opened wide as the first woman whispered something into her ear and lightly ran her hand over her tits. I knew that Christy was not into other woman, but she was my sub for the weekend, and it pleased me to watch her fondled by this younger girl. She continued to whisper into Christy's ear as her fingers when to work on my sub's erect clit, stroking it in rhythm with her whispers.

A large black man stepped behind Christy's back while she was being stroked, opening his pants, he rubbed an enormous ebony cock on her handcuffs fingers then over her ass. Christy's fingers opened and closed, trying to grasp the huge erection that was always just beyond her reach.

When the girl sensed that Christy was, again, on the verge of orgasm she stopped stroking my slut's soggy cunt. Christy moaned in frustration, and relief. Relief that didn't last long as the black man behind her lowered his cock so that he could work it between her thighs, but not into her cunt.

Her rocked against her, the huge head of his cock disappearing and reappearing between her thighs from the front, as his giant hands squeezed and pinched Christy's pointy tits. His cock glistened with each appearance, as it caressed Christy's badly swollen clit.

The cock was soon withdrawn from between Christy's thighs as he moved toward the now naked girl that had been whispering in Christy's ear. I left my place at the bar to remove Christy's blindfold, letting her see what was happening just as the enormous black cock slid effortlessly into the girl's bald pussy. Christy moaned as she looked down to see the two fucking only inches from her feet. Her gaze swept the room as couple after couple shed their clothing.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.