Research Project: M - Cover

Research Project: M

Copyright© 2002 by callipigiman

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Dr. Melissa Nichols finds her secret fantasies being revealed after she is offered a position with a prestigious research project. After a scent of traditional incense, some special tea, and the sonorous drone and flashing pen of the Director, she does some surprising things. Will she do more?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Reluctant   Hypnosis   Drunk/Drugged   Cheating   Slut Wife   MaleDom   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation  

REPORT M-11

Subject: Project M Control Data: X34-VAOLGBSM-29666 Observer: P5-0001

Processses: Subject continues to accept conditioning without hesitation. Even with extreme caution used during first week of project, subject would routinely return to her office after duties and masturbate to climax, often multiple times. This was without usual stimuli (moqarra, semen tea, situational, hypnosis sessions). When this pattern was observed, O-001 ordered modifications in subject's office, to include suitable artwork, subliminal music, and reading material. Subject spends much time reading. Appears to be wholly accepting of growth in desires and passions.

Relationships: Subject has not yet been cleared for resumption of sexual contacts, but has begun building potential contacts on her own. Accepted and friendly with all staff and patients. Noted that she spends much time with D2, D3 colleagues. Daily exercise routine, usually with D2-0006 and D3-0023. Lunch daily with D2-0006, 0012, D3-0141 and others. Works closely with assistant and appears quite fond (N1-0002). Home relations with M0-BD01 include almost complete cessation of intercourse. This may cause some strain and observer recommends brief command session to allow some relief for subject husband, with appropriate controls.

Activities: Limited to frequent masturbation in office and perusal of strategically placed materials. Monitors show increased arousal near all D class staff, as well as many N class staff. Currently little arousal indicated when with subject and project class personnel. No arousal near W-class or, as noted above, with M0-BD1.

Recommends: proceeding to next level, or even two since subject clearly has progressed on her own. Reintroduction of external stimuli and increase in frequency of conditioning.

Specific: Proceed with planned event involving D3-0001. Also suggest encouraging activity with N1-0002. Subject has not yet been required to work in appropriate uniform. This is an ideal situation to encourage activity. Also consider "exercise" session with D2-0006 and D3-0023. Also increase control for use with M0-BD1.

Notes: I am amazed with subject's willingness and appetites. If she continues to progress in this manner, we may be able to remove all blocks very soon and advance her to the highest levels. While it may be unscientific: Dr. Nichols is one hot, hungry white slut!


Melissa laid back on the chaise and closed her eyes. Why she should be so tired after her relatively uneventful morning, she did not know, but she was grateful to Dr. Olakayude for allowing her to retreat to her office for a time. She dozed.

Strange dreams crowded her naptime. A welter of images both mundane and obscene floated through her thoughts. Remembrances and fantasies seemed to swirl together so that she could not tell what was real and what was not. From her husband's handsome, earnest features (which, truth to tell, left her somewhat unmoved) to faceless men with large phalluses standing out from their crotches, to dreams of herself on her knees, servicing those same men in all manner of wicked ways, Melissa could not sort out in her dream-state what had happened and what was merely lustful fever-dreams.

She awoke to find that the window shades had been opened and the office was flooded with a warm glow of afternoon sunlight. She sat up and glanced at the clock on her desk. It was just past 2:00 p.m. She had napped for a bit less than two hours.

On the table beside the chaise a tray had been left. It contained a pot of tea and some finger sandwiches. She poured tea into her cup, noting that it had already had cream added. She smiled to herself, grateful for Jonas' thoughtfulness (for she was sure that it was he who had brought the repast and opened the curtains).

Jonas' thick black member, spurting hot, white semen into a teacup, her teacup, and she eagerly lifts it to her lips and drinks, sighing with pleasure...

Melissa jerked with surprise, the intensity of the sudden vision disturbing. For a moment, she wondered why she had thought such a thing of the quiet, young intern, but a little voice in her mind seemed to whisper forget this for now, it is not important, remember later. She shook her head to clear it, and then set to the light meal.

As she nibbled on one of the sandwiches, she pulled over her calendar and ran down the scheduled afternoon activities. Fortunately her lengthy nap had not caused her to miss any appointments. Then she noticed the piece of cream-colored under the napkin...

The Board is quite pleased with your work to date. We know that two unexpected medical issues during your morning rounds left you somewhat weary, so you were authorized for some additional rest period, seeing that your afternoon schedule is not quite so full. Please ring for Jonas when you are ready to return to your duties. If you would like to refresh yourself with a shower, please do so. Given the unsanitary nature of this morning's emergencies, we have taken the liberty of supplying your closet with a variety of professional wear and miscellanea of a doctor's clothing to maintain a fresh and professional image.

A shower sounds just the thing, Melissa thought with a smile, rising from the couch and stretching. She walked into the small but well-appointed bath, and quickly slipped off her skirt, suit jacket and blouse.

Turning on the water in the narrow shower stall, she stepped under the hot spray and sighed with contentment. The liquid sluicing down her body washed away all her worries and cares. The drumming of the water on her body and the rising steam in the shower stall combined to calm her concerns, and she leaned back against the wall and let it wash over her.

After drying herself with one of the thick, luxurious towels, Melissa dressed in a smart red suit from her closet, with matching red bra, thong, and thigh-high stockings. The cut of the blouse was rather low, and the skirt was two or three inches shorter than she normally wore, but the outfit was stylish and made her feel strong and sexy.

Melissa had just poured herself a last cup of tea and was sipping it when Jonas opened the door and looked in.

"Ah, Dr. Nichols, are you ready for your afternoon rounds?" His eyes widened as he saw her outfit.

She smiled engagingly at the young black man. This is the kind of man who clearly appreciates attractive women, she thought, as evidenced by the bulge in his pants. Surely he must please his women in many delightfully wicked ways.

She picked one of the white lab coats from a hanger and slipped it on, then picked up her name badge from the desk, clipping it to her left lapel.

"Yes indeed. Let's continue."


"How was your day?" Kevin asked when Melissa walked in. He did a double-take, staring at the sharp red suit she was wearing. "Hey, where did you get THAT outfit? That's really HOT!"

"You like it?" Melissa giggled, twirling and making the short skirt fly up, revealing her thighs and the lowest curves of her ass.

"Oh yeah," her husband said, licking his lips. "That's the sexiest outfit I've ever seen you wear."

"Well, thank you, sir!" She sashayed across the kitchen and pressed up against him, kissing him deeply. After a moment, she pulled back and looked up into his eyes. "I got the outfit out of my closet in my office. They supplied me with two nice suits in case the one I wear to work gets soiled, which mine did this morning. And my day was wonderful. I love working on the project! Gotta go change now, ok?"

Melissa twirled away, smiling back over her shoulder at Kevin as he stood by the sink watching her. He was clearly lusting for her and considering making a play of some sort. She found that amusing.

To tease him, she reached back and flipped up the back of her skirt as she walked through the doorway into the hall. This exposed her bare cheeks, with the thin red line of her thong nestled in the cleft between them. She heard Kevin groan, and laughed wickedly. Teasing him was fun!

When he took her in his arms after supper and began to kiss her and touch her, she smilingly pulled back and excused herself, saying her first day had worn her out, and she needed to get right to sleep.

Kevin nodded sympathetically, though he did look a bit pained. Probably the hard cock she'd felt against her leg was bothering him. Oh well, if he absolutely needed to, he could masturbate. She'd make it up to him later in the week. She really was very tired, the little voice in her head kept telling her.


Melissa was now immersed in her duties, having familiarized herself with the quirks and vagaries of project procedures and equipment. She spent hours speaking with the fourteen women who were her primary responsibility. Two of them were pregnant, which gave her ample opportunity to practice her craft. All were uniformly healthy, and Melissa had the feeling that she was, as she had mentioned to Dr. Olakayude, little more than a caretaker.

For his part, the Director did his utmost to encourage her to do whatever she felt necessary in her department. He had explained that her duties at this point were primarily maintenance-oriented, but that she would have additional responsibilities—including research--before long which would be much more enjoyable and challenging. "After all, everyone must start somewhere, you know," he said with his powerful and convincingly sincere smile.

She had been surprised to hear that Dr. Chevalwala had left the project. The news gave her a funny tingle between her legs, and a momentary sadness and sense of loss. Her own buoyant and cheerful nature quickly overcame the strangeness she felt, and she returned to her duties without giving the dispassionate medic another thought.

Each day Melissa spent an hour discussing issues she had observed in regard to her department with Dr. Olakayude and other members of the board. She found the Director solicitous, Dr. Huzumbe cheery and always positive, and Dr. Mason an almost insufferably honorable man (and also devilishly handsome). The meetings were held in the Board's conference room, complete with the wonderful Nigerian tea with cream that she had come to love.

She did not notice that when she would return to her office after an "hour", invariably she had lost a half-hour by the end of the day. Nor did she notice slight changes in her attitude toward things of a sexual nature. Perhaps most telling was that her eyes were almost always drawn to the crotches of the black men she worked with, and even more, to black men she met on the street or in the store or anywhere else she visited. There was another effect of that "lost half-hour" with regard to her husband, but she really did not notice the way in which she brushed off his attentions.

Melissa found that many members of the staff seemed attracted to her. She never lacked for company when eating in the cafeteria, and she was invited by more than one person to utilize the exercise and sports facilities of the project. She smilingly turned down most of the offers.

But when she was asked to join a "workout group" with Dr. John McGowan, she accepted without hesitation. Dr. John was a very light-skinned black man. He said it was because his mother was white while his father was black. She found him highly exciting to be around. He was not only incredibly sexy, but also incredibly smart. She had read a number of his monographs during her years in medical school. She was delighted both to meet him, and to have the opportunity to join him in his private researches into the efficacy of exercise.

The group included Dr. John and his partner, Dr. Simon Dimenga. Melissa also found the time she spent with them quite pleasing. She enjoyed the fact that other early morning users of the exercise facilities looked upon the three of them with a little hint of jealousy. She began to wear sexier exercise outfits and also to slip into the wonderful suits left for her in her office closet.

"She is coming along nicely," Dr. Olakayude commented to Drs. Huzumbe and Mason following the Friday hypnosis session. "I am ready to authorize Jonas to begin his seduction."

The other two doctors broad smiles showed their complete agreement with the plan to begin turning Melissa into a whore for big cocks, especially black ones.


"Hey honey," Kevin said softly as he slid into bed beside her. "Want to play?"

Melissa could feel his body against her back, naked and warm. The hardness of his cock pressed against her ass and he moved his hips slowly, teasingly, letting his shaft ride easily against the firm globes.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.