Research Project: M - Cover

Research Project: M

Copyright© 2002 by callipigiman

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Dr. Melissa Nichols finds her secret fantasies being revealed after she is offered a position with a prestigious research project. After a scent of traditional incense, some special tea, and the sonorous drone and flashing pen of the Director, she does some surprising things. Will she do more?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Reluctant   Hypnosis   Drunk/Drugged   Cheating   Slut Wife   MaleDom   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation  

Kevin Nichols stood up from his desk and hit the "hibernate" key on his computer keyboard. Putting his hands on his lower back, he stretched, grimacing at the popping of his joints. The long hours sitting at his keyboard writing his columns and plotting his radio airtime certainly took their toll.

At 46, his body was starting to send him insistent messages about getting off his ass more often. He couldn't disagree, he grumbled as he walked down the hallway from his home office to the bathroom. A glance in the full length mirror on the back wall caused a second grimace.

Years spent overweight had been slowly and painfully erased after he had met and won his wife, Melissa. Their internet romance had blossomed before she met him in person, but she had seen pictures and insisted she did not mind his weight. But he had wanted to get rid of the fat, and had spent 18 long, torturous months on an exercise and diet regimen that had dropped him from 380 pounds down to 220. She had been very proud of him, and for the following five years he had kept it up. In fact one of their favorite activities had been to pop in to the university fitness center and work out together.

In the last two years, he had given up all outside jobs but radio, to work on his writing. A contract for a novel had paid off in not just money, but an invitation to write a weekly column for a local newspaper, and he had expanded into freelance articles. He didn't make as much as Melissa, but he added a nice sum to their retirement fund.

The downside was he spent way too much time sedentary, sitting on his fat ass while he wrote, stuffing his face with the kind of food he thought he had given up 7 years ago.

Damn, look at how I've let myself go, he thought with pursed lips.

His 6-foot-2 body tipped the scales at 275 now, and a fold of "spare tire" circled his waist. Worse, his body tended to store fat in embarrassing places, namely his breasts and his butt. His boyish face had puffed out a bit too, making him look rather amusing with his long, fine brown hair and thick mustache and goatee, laced with gray.

"Shit," he said as he unzipped his pants. Pulling out his penis, he sighed again. "Big body, little dick. Hell, I can't win." He aimed his 5-and-a-half inches at the toilet and let loose, humming with relief as he emptied his bladder. Then stuffing himself back in his pants, he flushed and plodded back along the hall to the kitchen.

Melissa wasn't home yet, which was strange. She normally got in around 5:30, and here it was almost 7. He figured he'd better get something started for dinner, since she hadn't made it home for her turn.

He checked the freezer, and pulled some stir-fry veggies and chicken. Might as well start by eating healthier, he thought. Maybe Mel will want to go over the center after we eat so I can get a start on getting rid of the lard.

On the other hand, when he proposed the activity and his reasons, she would probably say what she always did: "Honey, I love you no matter how big you are, it's YOU I fell in love with, not your weight!"

Come to think of it, she said the same thing other way around when he complained about not being as big as she might want: "You're just right for me, love, pleasingly thick and just the right length to make me cum, and you're not to big for me to take inside my special places either! And remember, you're a little bigger than the average male too!"

That was all fine, but there were times when he thought he could detect just a little disappointment when he slid in to her sweet, tight pussy, times when her mind turned to bigger, thicker, meatier cocks. Usually when he suspected this, he would wake up later in the night to her moans as she pounded herself with one of her dildos. But maybe, like she said, he was just over-sensitive.

He had just covered the stir-fry when he heard the key in the kitchen-door lock. He turned with a smile to welcome his beloved Melissa-and stopped in surprise.

She was disheveled. She looked like she had been up too late, hurried to dress, did a full workout in her suit, and then run home. Her face was streaked with tears, her makeup mussed.

"Melissa, honey, what happened?!" Kevin asked, his voice climbing a bit from his natural baritone as he expressed his concern. Her answer caused him to stop short and stare.

"Nothing, what do you mean?" She followed her husband's gaze and looked down at herself. "I'm a little rumpled, that's all. It was a busy day today and I just was in a hurry to get home."

"Well, why were you crying?" He reached out to touch her cheek and she jumped. "Why are you so nervous, love? Come on, what really happened?"

Melissa bit her lip and blushed. Then she smiled coyly. "Well, it really was a busy day, and a lot happened, and I got some very, very good news for us. Anyway, when I went to the car I guess I was so happy about my news that I got to thinking of how happy you make me and... well... I kind of got carried away and played with myself!" She blushed again. Very prettily too, Kevin thought, smiling back at her.

"Thinking about your sexy stud husband, hmmmm?" He stepped closer and pulled her into his arms, leaning down to kiss her.

Melissa said nothing. Honestly, she couldn't remember what she had thought about when she had masturbated in the car. She recalled only that it was tremendously exciting and she had had an incredible orgasm.

"I drifted off after that, I think, for about an hour. One of the security guards had to wake me." Now she turned VERY red. "Ummm, I kind of had my skirt up and the guard got an eyeful, I think. You're not mad are you?"

Kevin laughed as he slipped his arm around Melissa's shoulders and walked her over to the kitchen table. "Probably was the highlight of his night. Why would I be mad? I don't mind people looking at my beautiful wife, though probably you shouldn't be flashing them your panties anymore." He turned to get the food from the stove. "Sit down, babe, and I'll feed you, and then we'll get you into the shower."

Melissa leaned against the table and watched her heavy-set husband walking across the kitchen. At the word "shower" she breathed in sharply and seemed to hear that snapping noise in her mind again. Her husband's large body was replaced by a tall, muscular, naked black man, whose ass made her suddenly very, very wet. She bit her lip, closing here eyes tight to drive away the image.

It lasted only a few seconds, acting just as the command implanted by Dr. Olakayude was intended to do. Melissa was left with her mind awhirl and her sex soaking yet again. She was suddenly, insatiably horny, and for the first time that day she had no reason for guilt or shame since the man who stood before her was her own husband.

Still with eyes closed, she cleared her throat and slipped her fingers to the hem of her skirt, pulling it upwards.

"Ummm, honey, actually, this is what the security guy saw."

Kevin turned curiously and almost dropped the wok full of stir-fry. "Jesus fucking Christ! Melissa!!!"

She stood with her skirt around her waist, naked from the waist down except for her stockings. Her eyes were closed and she had a dreamy smile on her face as she exposed herself to her husband. Her hairless cleft was swollen with lust, the lips almost glowing pink, so engorged were they. Her whole sex was wet with the juices of her desire, and it had begun running down her thighs.

Kevin could not believe his eyes. His sweet Melissa hardly ever acted in this way, usually preferring to express her sexuality in the dimness of a candlelit room with him. She rarely showed herself in such a blatant way. He knew he had never ever seen her this wet.

"What's got you so wild and ready to go, babe?" he asked, still staring at her beautiful pink pussy and well-turned legs as he walked unsteadily across the room to set the food on the table. Turning to Melissa, he pulled her close, letting his hands run down her back to cup her bare bottom. Her arms came up, sliding around him and holding him tight. He kissed her lightly, then drew back to gaze down at her. "Open your eyes, Mel, and talk to me."

Sighing happily, so hot for sex she could barely restrain herself from throwing this man down and fucking him silly, she breathed a "Yes!" She slowly opened her eyes to gaze at the man she loved.

A large portion of the fierce desire she had been feeling vanished like snow under a hot sun when she looked at Kevin.

Another of Dr. Olakayude's little suggestions had struck home: when you look at your husband, you will feel singularly unexcited by him. She did not hear the words, but they had been imprinted on her receptive mind. While they could not completely overcome her love and inherent lust for Kevin, they put a very large damper on those feelings.

The stunned look on her face and the sudden limpness in the arms that enfolded him caused him to draw back a bit. "Now what's wrong?" Kevin asked, his face suddenly concerned.

"I-I don't know," she said hesitantly. "Suddenly I just-." Melissa shook her head. Subconsciously, words came to her mind, words which she repeated, looking at her beloved but oddly unattractive husband. "Let's hold off, okay? We can have fun later, when I'm more in the mood. But I have lots to tell you about today!"

Kevin shook his head and smiled wryly. "You seemed pretty much ready to rip my clothes off a second ago, babe."

Melissa frowned, breaking away from him, pulling down her skirt. "Well I'm not now, ok?" She glanced at the meal he had placed on the table. "Mmmm, stir-fry! Now that sounds good. I'm glad you're cooking healthy foods, you're so fat anymore, it's so ugly. Let me run down and change clothes and I'll be right back." She slipped out of the room, humming softly to herself.

Kevin was stunned. Where had THAT come from? "You're so fat, it's ugly!" She had NEVER said anything like that to him before. She had always been encouraging, supportive. He felt his fists clenching and anger welling up, but he closed his eyes and counted to 10. He had to admit he had been thinking exactly the same thing before she got home, so why should he be upset because she pointed it out? Though it was disheartening that she had clearly been excited, until she looked at him. That hurt. But on the other hand, he could do something about it.

Melissa returned to the kitchen in jeans and a t-shirt, sidling up to Kevin and kissing him warmly. They ate as she told him about the day, her assisting in a difficult delivery, counseling a young mother on how to handle her new child's nightly tantrums, and all the usual detritus of a busy doctor's day. He had to bite his lip to keep from shouting "But what about the good news?" He knew she would tell him in her own good time. She was very good at keeping secrets.

Finally, she smiled across the table at him and pulled a cream-colored envelope from her pocket. She laid it on the table in front of him. Since Melissa seemed to expect it, Kevin picked it up and read the enclosed letter. He glanced at his wife and noted the slight smile on her lips. Indeed, this must be VERY good news.

"Ok, hun," he said when he finished reading. "This Olokuyade guy wants you to be part of his research project team. I thought you wanted to go to Wisconsin and open a clinic?"

"Ohl-ah-kai-oo-deh," Melissa corrected. "And I'm not opposed to being in research. I just want to eventually have my own practice and help women's health." She toyed with her fork. "Anyway, the job is right up my alley. I'd be the lead obstetrician, assisting the women who are subjects of one part of the project. That would allow me to hone my skills, and it could even move me up into a leadership role in the health community, if I work hard and materially aid in the success of the project. I can also gain extra training in areas outside my specialty, and I can participate in other aspects of the project as well."

Kevin noticed his wife's eyes glittering oddly as she spoke about the "other aspects." "Do you want to do this?" he asked.

"I have some qualms," she admitted, "After all, it would delay our plans for a year or more, but..." She trailed off, biting her lip in the cute way Kevin loved when she wanted to make a firm decision but was afraid he wouldn't approve. He smiled at her, trying to look reassuring.

"Well, then we need to make a list. Paper or mental?" Melissa grinned and tapped her temple. "Ok then. What are the positives?"

"Well, what I told you already. Plus it pays nearly $4,000 a month, and a $150,000 completion bonus at the end of my term."

Kevin was taking a drink of water when she named the salary, and he nearly choked. After swallowing and getting over his coughing jag, he looked at his wife with wide eyes. "Christ! You're joking!"

"No love, I'm not," Melissa assured him. "We can live on far less than that monthly salary, so we could put lots away for the future. And in a year we could be off to Wisconsin and my clinic and be happy forevermore!" She giggled at the end, smiling happily at him.

"No shit, and I could concentrate on writing and not have to work radio too, much as I love it." He pondered for a bit, then reached over to take her hand. "There's a downside, there has to be."

"Well there would be long hours, and less time together. If they needed me for an afternoon shift, for example, I'd be getting in late. You know how I am when I'm tired, so there would probably be less fooling around for a while." Melissa stopped and looked at Kevin, and her eyes were cloudy. This wasn't a look he had ever seen before.

"What?" For a beat longer she looked at him with that cool and hidden stare, then shook her head.

"I'm sorry, love, I was just thinking that a little time without would make us both so hot for each other, it might work out for the best." She flashed Kevin a saucy, sexy grin, and he felt himself grow hard. His favorite glance! "Anyway, the other negative I can think of is the delay in our plans. But all in all, there's lots more positives than negatives." She was biting her lip again. "What do you think, Kevin?"

Her hand was squeezing his now. He could tell she was willing him to agree with her. He wanted to agree, for the money alone, let alone all the benefits to her career. Yet there was a discomfort in his gut, and a niggling at the back of his mind. Something did not seem right. Something was not adding up. He couldn't put his finger on it. But looking at Melissa and the eager, happy expression on her face, how could he say no.

"Well," he said, speaking slowly in order to get his revenge for her taking so long to share her good new, "I... think..." She was frowning now, squeezing his hand harder, urging him to speak. He grinned sardonically at her, and was surprised when her brown eyes flashed with irritation.

"Dammit, will you just say it, fatso?" Before he could even take offense at her swift, slashing verbal attack, her face had fallen back into a worried smile, and her eyes had cleared from stormy to sunlight, the loving wife with whom he had shared his life for five years.

Shaking his head with confusion, Kevin said, "Honey, if you haven't signed on the dotted line yet, you should get on the phone and tell them you will. It's an opportunity for us that may not ever come again."

Melissa gave a delighted squeal and popped up from her chair, sliding over into his lap and kissing him firmly. "Oh love, this is going to be such an exciting adventure for us! And the future-oh god the future is going to be everything we've always wanted!" Her cute, firm butt rubbing against him caused Kevin to get an immediate and painful hard-on, and she giggled. "Ohhhh, baby, are you excited to have me on your lap, or is that a mini-frank in your pants?"

He started to give a sassy answer as he ran his hands up to her breasts, but stopped cold when what she had said pierced his already lust-clouded mind. Mini-frank?! She was comparing him to one of those little party hotdogs? But a look at her face showed such innocence and burgeoning desire that he couldn't be upset. She must have been teasing him.

"I'll show you mini-frank, you horny doctor bitch!" He picked her up and carried her from the kitchen, intent on getting her to the bedroom.

He did not know that his words had tripped yet another trigger in her hypnotically receptive mind. She was wet and hot and hungry, but she wasn't thinking about Kevin. She was having visions of muscular black men and rampant black cocks.


Kevin woke up and looked at the clock. It was 3 a.m. Beside him, Melissa was weeping. Her sniffles and low moans had awakened him. He rolled over and slid his arm around her.

"What's wrong, babe?" he whispered. She stiffened at his touch and rolled on her back, denying him the opportunity to slip into the spoon position they both enjoyed when cuddling. "Hey, what gives? You sound like you need some comforting, and you reject my closeness?"

She turned her head to him, and the moonlight through the windows threw the wide streaks of her tears into highlight. "I'm sorry, Kevin, I'm so sorry. I love you so much, I don't know what's wrong with me?"

He took her hand, and she did not push him away. He squeezed gently. "So tell me what's bothering you?"

Melissa sighed and looked away from him. She couldn't put her thoughts into words. Her excitement thinking about old fucks, her new-found lust for black cocks, the sudden re-entry into her life of the old lusts and passions. The fact that as he had made love to her last night, she had felt very little until her mind had turned to the images of black men that had been tormenting her. Then she had cum, hard. She just couldn't tell him those things when he thought she was sweet and pure and virginal.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.