Research Project: M
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2002 by callipigiman

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Dr. Melissa Nichols finds her secret fantasies being revealed after she is offered a position with a prestigious research project. After a scent of traditional incense, some special tea, and the sonorous drone and flashing pen of the Director, she does some surprising things. Will she do more?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Reluctant   Hypnosis   Drunk/Drugged   Cheating   Slut Wife   MaleDom   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation  

Melissa sat in her car, taking deep, shuddering breaths as her body trembled with guilt, fear, and a lust she did not want to acknowledge. She stared at her hands, clutching the steering wheel with white-knuckled intensity, unable to reach down to start the car and drive home.

What had she done? Why had she done it? What had come over her?

Her head was still spinning, and a vision formed in her mind's eye: her hands curled around a pair of throbbing, heated black cocks. She moaned and squirmed on the seat, shaking her head and desperately trying to drive the illicit feelings away.

I'm married, happily married, to a wonderful man, she thought. How could I betray him like that? How could I play with myself in front of two black men I don't even know? How could I masturbate with them watching me? Dear god...

Her head dropped onto the steering wheel and hot tears flowed down her cheeks. She felt like the most common whore on the street, the way she had been acting in Dr. Olakayude's office. And they had known, somehow, that she toyed in secret with fantasies about hard-bodied, well-endowed black men. Known, and used that knowledge somehow to get inside her defenses and send her spiraling back to her high school and early college days.

God, she hadn't given serious thought to her life before Kevin for ages! Why did it surface now, when she thought she had locked her wild behavior away for good? Why now, and why her specific fantasies and lusts for black men?

Melissa groaned as she thought about her beloved husband finding out about what she had done. He would be tremendously hurt and betrayed. On top of that, she would have to finally confess to the life she had enjoyed before she met him: days filled with school and clandestine sex, and nights full of partying and open "liberated sexuality". And that, she believed, would kill him. He had thought her a virgin on their wedding night, and she had tried very hard to act like one.

Her mind swirled with reminiscences of her "foolish youth", memories of when she was not committed to one single wonderful man, but to the pleasing of her many lovers and her own desires...

... The drum major for the band at her high school, taking her cherry under the stars on the football field.

... Her best friend seducing her (willingly!) after a long week at girl's camp when she was 15, and how that swelled the last night of camp when they had instigated what became a lesbian orgy, including a number of the staff.

... Her guidance counselor sliding his cock into her virgin ass, slowly and surely guiding her on the road to loving sex, and teaching her how to suck cock well too.

... The party after homecoming her senior year, when she first enjoyed multiple male partners.

... Countless orgasms racking her body, myriad loads of sperm spraying in her mouth, on her face, her breasts, her belly, her pussy, her ass, her legs, even her feet...

"Ohhhhh," Melissa moaned as she leaned back against the leather seat in her car. Her hands came off the steering wheel and slid between her legs. Her pussy, uncovered since she had left her thong in Dr. Olakayude's office, was sopping wet from the recollection of thrusting, probing, wild, untamed, youthful, lust-crazed fucking and sucking.

"Mmmmmmnnnaaaahhhhh!!!" she squealed as she pushed a finger between the puffy folds of her cunt, and began pumping it in and out.

At the same time she pulled her other hand up to twirl around her throbbing clit. The electric jolts of pleasure poured through her, jolting more visions of her untamed past to the surface...

... College days, and the men and women who led her, taught her the joys of uninhibited sexuality.

... Her first "adult" boyfriend, who turned her on to bondage & discipline, keeping her for six weeks as his willing sexual slave-and an unbelievable number of orgasms in an incredibly short time.

... Her very first time with a black man, and the way she had "betrayed" her sorority sisters to his charms, turning at least five of them into his very happy "girls" (as well as becoming a sometime lesbian lover for most of them herself).

... One incredible week at a ski lodge in Vermont with six friends, and the multitude of couplings that ensued, and her introduction to some very kinky games, including her first taste of being a Domme.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.