Hot Summer Days - Cover

Hot Summer Days

by Robert

Copyright© 2002 by Robert

Incest Sex Story: Having family fun in the summertime

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Consensual   Incest   Brother   Sister   .

It was one of those long hot summer days, mid July, school had been out for weeks and the only thing Paul worried about now was getting sunburned as he spent most of his time relaxing on the deck in the back yard. By noon the sun was beating down relentlessly and with no wind all he wanted to do was lay around and stare at the scenery before him, which today included his 16 year old sister Robin.

One year older than himself she was the definition of beauty itself. Tall, slender, huge full breasts and an overall perfect body that you could see almost all of in the very revealing two piece bathing suit she was wearing. To hold her in his arms, to feel her smooth skin against his own, that's all he really wanted, and of course a blowjob before he fucked her brains out.

Paul's other sister Jennifer, now 13, would obviously be following in her big sister's footsteps as her own body was speeding towards maturity. Her petite form was well defined, a toned body that showed off her love for sports. While small, her breasts poked out provacatively through the bikini she was wearing.

"Do you know how fucking beautiful you are?"

"He's right Robin, damn girl you're hot."

All three were laying on a beach blanket beside one another while Robin was applying suntan lotion to her upper arms and shoulders. She smiled at her sibling's comments, she knew she was every man's desire hell she worked hard at it, too bad she always preffered women though.

"You're not so bad yourself sis."

Robin meant what she said about Jennifer, though she would never act on her feelings she often had fantasies involving her younger sister. Looking down Robin's eyes travelled over the contours of what she considered to be the perfect body, coming to rest between her sister's legs while she wondered if Jennifer would mind if she suddenly kissed her there.

"Oh right, look at my small little breasts compared to yours."

Robin could only think that she would very much like to make a close up comparison but was sure if she asked, Jennifer would say no. It took all of her will power not to just roll over onto her sister, to kiss her, to touch her, to taste her mouth as their tongues intertwined. Robin was getting hot and it wasn't just from the sun that continued to beat down on them.

"I don't know, what do you think Paul, my boobs or Jennifers, which do you like better?"

"Are you two deliberately trying to give me a hardtime?"

"Did you say a hardtime or a hardon because from here it looks like we suceeded with that last one."

"Yeah thanks alot, of course you know I can't make a good judgement with them covered up."

"Bullshit, you just want to see us naked, you've never seen a woman before have you?"

"Sure I have, plenty of times."

"Besides late night TV?"

"Well, okay no, but that should count, do either of you want something from the fridge?"

"No, i'm cool."

"Jen?"

"Get me a Coke will you."

Jennifer watched as her beautiful brother stood up and walked through the open sliding door that led to the kitchen, his erection obvious through his running shorts. She would gladly suck on it if he turned around and asked her to do so. Imagining his cum flowing over her tongue made her tingle deep inside, in her womb she realized where she wanted to carry his baby.

Returning with two Cokes in his hands Paul had to stop. When he left his erection had started to go down but upon seeing Robin again, her fantastic body sweating under the sun, it didn't take long to recover fully. Her nipples could be seen easily standing straight up while she laid there on the blanket. Paul wondered if she would mind if he just started sucking on one of them, drinking down her milk. He was pretty sure you had to be pregnant in order to lactate but it was his fantasy and he was going with it.

Sitting down beside Robin and handing one of the Cokes over her silent body to Jennifer on the other side a few drops of condensation fell onto her naked midriff.

"Jesus Paul, that's cold."

"Oh sorry."

Paul started to wipe the water away with his hand, only after making contact with her warm skin did he realize what he was doing, actually touching his sister, her smooth naked belly. Robin was letting him to because after looking up he could see her eyes were closed, she didn't mind at all. He wondered if she would let him run his hand into her bra but after a short pause decided against that action and removed his hand from her. When she started smiling it took all his effort not to try it.

Robin's fantasy suddenly ended, she hoped Paul would continue touching her for in her mind it was Jennifer, not her brother who was wiping the water away, and not with her hand either but rather she was licking it off with her tongue. Robin began to smile anyway, she could use that thought later when masturbating in her room.

Watching this take place Jennifer wished that she was in the middle, that way Paul would be touching me she thought. Stealing a glance at the bulge in his shorts again she couldn't help but wonder if his penis would fill her up, probably more so than the hairbrush she was always using anyway she decided.

Paul cracked open his can and laid down on his stomach to resume his busy schedule of doing absolutely nothing. Setting it down Robin picked it up and took a sip, her lips parted to allow the cool liquid passage into her mouth. Seeing her tongue Paul wished he could lean over and kiss his sister full on the lips, their mouths open wide so their tongues could play together but Jennifer broke him out of that daydream.

"Are we making our own supper tonight?"

"Yeah, Mom won't be home till later, did you want anything in particular?"

"I don't care."

"No, me either, whatever you want Robin."

"I'll think about it, right now, kind of busy. Paul, why don't you go for a walk so Jennifer and I can take our tops off and get a complete tan." Both her brother and sister started laughing. "What, i'm serious."

"Go ahead then, who's stopping you, i'm just your brother afterall."

"Oh really, so you wouldn't fuck either of us if we gave you the chance, what do you think Jennifer?"

Jennifer suddenly couldn't think, the image Robin had planted of her brother deep inside her left an empty feeling between her legs, she wished Paul would just go ahead and jump her right there and then. Turning over so they wouldn't see Jennifer eased her hand into her bathing suit and gently inserted two fingers between her outer pussy lips. A welcome relief flooded through her body, it wouldn't last long though, she needed more.

"Paul, he, he wouldn't hurt... us."

"Well I didn't say he would try and rape us or anything and what's wrong with you?" Jennifer quickly pulled her hand out and rolled over.

"Almost sneezed, that's all."

"Uh huh."

Robin watched as Jennifer sucked something off two of her fingers assuming her sister had spilled her pop over them but imagining they had just come out of her pussy, soaked with her own juice. Nothing would give her greater pleasure than to be able to taste her younger sister's clitoris and labia, frothed with cum.

"Well if we were to take our tops off in front of you we need some sort of assurance that you won't try and touch us, and you will never ever tell what we did to Mom or any of your friends, is that clear?"

"You mean you're serious Robin?"

In answer to Paul's question Robin sat up, moved her hands to where her bikini was tied tied in the back and pulled, allowing her covering to fall now exposing her very full and curvacious breasts. Paul's mouth hung open as if his jaw was now broken, there was nothing broken in his shorts however, not yet anyway though things were very restrained down there and becoming quite painful.

"You going to join me Jennifer?"

Robin had seen her sister naked in years past but that was before her body had started to develop, she now longed to see her so very badly, that's why she was doing this afterall.

Jennifer had no problem showing her brother how beautiful she was and following Robin's example undid her bikini top and let it fall to the blanket below revealing her small but creamy smooth breasts.

Paul almost blew his load right into his pants, his eyes travelling back and forth between his two sisters. This was a dream come true and he had to restrain himself from beating his meat right in front of the two girls. Besides he knew he could use the picture of them that he had under his matress later on, when he had some privacy.

"Well now you can answer my question, which one of us has nicer tits?"

"God damn you both look so beautiful."

"Mine are so much smaller though." Paul laughed at his sister.

"Anything more than a mouthful is a waste anyway Jennifer." Robin smiled, she couldn't agree more.

"Robin, hand me the lotion so I can put some on."

"Just a second, i'll need some to, hey Paul, I guess watching the two of us rub suntan lotion on ourselves will be pretty hard for you, emphasis on hard." Both girls laughed at their brother's obvious discomfort.

"You can always jerk off later Paul, in your room, alone, thinking about us."

"Who says I do that?"

"Cause Robin and I can both hear you, the walls aren't that thick though apparently your head is."

"Which head are you referring to?"

"Oh ho, brother thinks he's funny, well just keep it up, get it, keep it up."

"Why don't we give him a real wetdream Jennifer?" Robin had an idea and wanted to see if her sister would go for it.

"How do you mean?"

"I'll rub the lotion on you while you rub some on me."

Not even waiting for an answer, afraid Jennifer would say no, Robin took what she had squirted into her open palm and smeared it over her younger sister's right breast, paying particular attention to her nipple, smiling as it hardened up knowing she had caused that to happen.

"Ooh, that feels cool, let me put some on you."

Jennifer didn't mind her sister's touch and besides she loved the expression on Paul's face it created, it was obviously almost too much for him. Why not go for broke she thought.

"Robin, if we want a complete tan we're going to have to remove the bottoms as well.

"Good idea Jennifer." It certainly was both Robin and Paul thought, though both were now looking at different people.

"Oh my lord no." This was all paul could say as both girls stripped off the bottoms of their bathing suits.

"I think someone is slightly overdressed now, don't you think Robin?"

"Hmm, oh, yes Paul, we showed you ours now you show us yours, it's only fair."

"You two promise you won't tell Mom?"

"Duh, of course we won't, now come on, let's go."

Paul was able to push his shorts and underwear down and off without standing up, he just arched his back a little and as they slid down his erect penis went skyward.

"Holy shit brother, Paul, where have you been hiding that?"

Robin was impressed, not that she'd seen many, mostly from late night TV but she knew what her brother had was bigger than most.

Jennifer couldn't speak at all, for some reason she had started salivating as soon as Paul's penis was made free from its confines and if she dared open her mouth she would drool all over the place.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.