I Knew the Bride When She Used to Rock and Roll - Cover

I Knew the Bride When She Used to Rock and Roll

by JAX

Copyright© 2002 by JAX

Erotica Sex Story: he meets his old girlfriend on her wedding day and boy did she look good in white

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Group Sex   .

I sat at the back of the church, the service had just finishing and soon the new bride and her husband would be walking back up the isle. Boy did she look good dressed in white, but then she always did, no matter what she was wearing or how little. I could see her smiling at her guests until her eyes found mine. Her smile froze and worry lines appeared on her brow; then she was gone out into the sunlight. I watched from the edge of the crowd while the happy couple were being photographed.

"What are you doing here," a sharp voice said, I turned and there was Eve, the brides younger sister and by the look of her, her chief bridesmaid.

"Hi Eveie," I smiled at her, Eve and I had got it on together just the once when she was very drunk and I had taken advantage of the situation. "Couldn't let her get married without wishing her well," I said.

"Are you going to the Reception?" she asked looking worriedly over towards her sister.

"No, I've not been invited," I said, "but I may drop by later just for a drink."

"Best if you didn't," she said, her face showed her increased worry at my suggestion.

"Tell you what, why don't you bring a drink out for me, say about ten, and I'll drink her health without coming in," I offered.

"What, please no I can't," she gulp, "can't you just leave." I didn't have to say anything I just stared at her.

"Ok, I'll see what I can do," she said, then turned and walked away.

Once all the pictures were complete, the bride and groom walked around their guest and kissed and hugged all the friends and relations. At last she came to me, she hugged me and kissed me on the cheek.

"You look good," I said.

"Thanks," she replied, but the worried look was back on her face, "you're not going to cause any trouble, are you? please."

"Of course not," I smiled, I wasn't one of my nice smiles though.

"Please, I got to go," she said with a strained smile, "we'll talk later ok."

"Sure, you go and enjoy your day," I said.

I don't know what I was expecting really, we had parted on good terms, but I was remembering all those good time together; there was no one who enjoyed herself as much as our Clare. I sat in my car, my eyes closed thinking about our times together. She always had a perfect figure, slim long legs that would open for me whenever I wanted. Oh my, but she was a great fuck, and there she was dressed in white. I wonder what's she told her hubby about her past, nothing if she got any sense. I had stopped on impulse, but now I had seen her again, things had changed. I drove home, had a shower and put on my best suit, ready to go to the reception. I still had an hour to kill, so from the back of the wardrobe I fished out a shoebox containing my stash of photographs. It wasn't hard to find a picture of Clare, at least half of them were of her in all sorts of compromising positions. I hadn't looked at them for a couple of years, but instantly, the memories came flooding back. Oh my she was really built, her large firm tits on her slim frame; just looking at her images had got me hard. One by one I looked at her pictures, most just showed her naked or nearly so, but there was a few where I had captured her doing something naughty. This one showed her holding two hard cocks up to her mouth; neither was mine, if I remember rightly. This one did show me taken her from the rear with Danny, a mate of mine, pushing his hard one into her mouth. The next couple showed the same but from different angles. I can't remember who had taken the picture though, but I expect he got his share later. There's no doubt about it; she was a fun girl. I put the pictures back, my hard cock told me I wanted to push it into her again.

Time to go; I drove to the reception and park up, time to see if I could get lucky. Dead on ten, out comes Eve, still dressed in her bridesmaid's outfit.

"My, don't you look good," I commented taking the half-empty bottle of champers off her. Eve was never a slim thing like her older sister; she was always carrying a few extra pounds, I can remember pounding into her naked body and watching her moving delightfully under my onslaught.

"I can't stay long," she said drunkenly.

"Right then give us a kiss, and you can get off," I said. She came into my arms as we kissed, she was all sloppy from the drink; my hand found her tits encased in her pink dress. Looking at her sister's pictures had got me hard and her pussy was a good place to put it, at least for tonight. My hand found it's way under her long skirt and on to her damp knickers. I unzipped and pushing her gusset aside I slipped into her.

"Oh no we mustn't," she mumbled. To late slut, I thought for I was already pounded into her.

"Oh no," she sighed, but her hips were moving back at each of my thrusts, she wasn't going to last long, but then neither was I. I held on just long enough and then pumped my sperm into her limp body. I pulled out and zipped up.

"Yeah, that was nice," I leered at her, "now off you go and see your sister off on her honeymoon. You know where I live, call around sometime and we'll do this again properly." With that I left her leaning against the rear wall of the village hall. Not too bad, I would love to fuck her some more and with a little luck I would. The thought of getting them both into my bed at the same time flitted into my brain and despite just coming, I was hard again.

Three weeks past and I hadn't seen either of them, then one evening the phone rang.

"Yeah," I said.

"Hi it's me Clare," she said, "fancy a drink."

"Sure," I said.

"Meet me tomorrow at our usual place at seven, ok," she offered.

"Ok," I agreed.

Our usual was the Royal Oak down by the Canal, and only fifteen minutes late in walked Clare.

"Hi," she kissed my cheek.

"How did your honeymoon go," I asked.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.