Boy's Life

by Lex Ludite

Copyright© 2002 by Lex Ludite

Incest Sex Story: Young or old, mother or sister, it's all the same to Ernie, the teenage stud, as he practices his craft on a bevy of willing women and girls

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Sister   .

At fifteen young Ernie Marsh was wise to the ways of the world thanks to his dear old mum and his older sister. Neither of them was a prize when it came to looks, but both of them had rather healthy appetites when it came to things sexual. When he was twelve his mum decided that he should sleep with her a few times a week so she could teach him about how to pleasure a woman. He was trained in the art of eating pussy, spending hours between his mum's flabby thighs licking her hairy cunt as she directed him to her sweet spots and instructed the lad in the subtleties associated with bringing a woman to a satisfying climax.

Ernie became very good at getting his mother off, too good. Soon dear old mum was introducing him to some of her friends who also were in need of his talented tongue. The lad was not very discriminating when it came to female flesh; basically it was hairy, smelled like fish and oozed a strong salty fluid that he soon acquired a taste for.

The ladies were very grateful for his devotion to their cunts and they started to reward him; first by jacking him off, which he thoroughly enjoyed, then graduating to blowjobs which took his enjoyment to a new level. It was old Mrs. Neisom who was the first woman to allow the lad to actually fuck her. After a couple of lengthy sessions with his new mentor, he became addicted to this new way of tossing off.

His mother, who was still of child bearing age, wasn't exactly thrilled by the prospect of having her own son knock her up, so except during her periods, which were heavy and lasted the full five days, she rationed him strictly to hand and blow jobs no matter how much he complained.

When his older sister, Mandy, decided that she wanted some action from him, he insisted that she let him fuck her at least a couple of times each time they got together. Her idea of birth control was to make him pull out when he said he was going to come. A lot of times he was having so much fun that he forgot to let Mandy know that a hot load of boiling cum was about to be injected into her fertile womb.

Nature took its course and Mandy soon got knocked up. Mum was nice enough to help her daughter get rid of the little passenger. Almost every night Mandy was rolled over a barrel until she puked. When that failed to do the job, mum started kicking her in the belly. Mandy would kneel on the floor, hands clasped behind her neck, completely naked, thighs spread wide so mum could ram her foot where it would do the most good. To help matters along she would make the girl drink three or four cups of tea so that her belly was nice and big, making a good target for her mum's foot.

While all this was going on Ernie was having a ball fucking his sister bowlegged, not having to worry about pulling out. On top of that, being knocked up made Mandy even more eager for as much cock as her little brother could give her. Mum didn't care as long as her son's talented tongue was at her disposal whenever she needed it. In fact mum decided that Mandy should join them so she wouldn't have to be bothered about her son getting too frisky and putting it to her. It was an ideal relationship until Mandy aborted after a rather lengthy session of having her stomach used as a football by her mum.

Ernie was now reduced to making the rounds of his mum's friends and their families in hopes that his services would be needed. Fortunately for the lad many of the old women did have daughters or nieces living in the area who were in need of the boy's services, mainly because, like their mothers, they were considered unattractive by their boyfriends or husbands. To Ernie they were almost all the same, hairy cunts that smelled like fish with salty ooze that he loved to lap up.

Today he was visiting Leslie, a woman of twenty-six with three kids. Leslie's husband was only too happy to have Ernie take care of his marital obligations; in fact he enjoyed taking pictures of the boy doing his wife and then posting them on the Internet.

It was warm inside their flat and all she was wearing was a pair of white cotton panties. Her stretch marked stomach protruded over the waistband of her knickers and wisps of her thick dark pubic hair curled out from the gusset of her drawers.

While her husband posed them and snapped pictures she proceeded to give the lad an enthusiastic blow job, catching most of his load on her face, and then licking it off her pudgy fingers. She peeled off her panties and squatted over the boy's face so he could begin eating her musky damp cunt. Within minutes Ernie was sporting another erection and this time it was swallowed up by her hairy cunt. She rode him hard and grunted through a couple of quick orgasms before he filled her hot box with another creamy load of sperm rich cum.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.