Loving Amy
Chapter 20

Copyright© 2002 by Tallorder64

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 20 - This is a love story. Brad Pittson mournes the loss of his wife even after four years. He sells the business he and his wife had built because it held no satisfaction for him anymore. He befriends a girl and gives her a home. He finds a new reason to live and they slowly fall in love.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Rape   Spanking   Slow  

They flew home late the next day. Brad rented a car at the airport for the ride home. They both had a case of jet lag and fell into bed exhausted.

He got up at his normal time. Amy was still asleep and he quietly went down to the kitchen and fixed a pot of coffee. He called Carl at home and let him know that he and Amy had gotten home the night before. Carl told him that all of the papers were ready for her signature. He said that he would be in court all day but that he could stop by in the evening if they would be home. Brad assured him that would be fine and hung up the phone.

The car rental company came by and picked up the car. He sipped his coffee and tried to figure out how to tell Amy his plans. She had turned his life around. He wanted to get back to his business again and knew that she could be a great partner. She was much more mature than her years. She was very intelligent and was good with people. He knew from experience that she could be hard-nosed when she had to be.

He got up to get another cup of coffee. Amy walked into the kitchen, half asleep, and walked into his arms. She held him with her head in his chest and was silent. For a minute he thought she had fallen asleep in his arms. She raised her head and looked at him.

"You didn't make love to me last night. Don't you love me any more?"

He laughed, "If I remember correctly, you fell asleep before I did. Now, who doesn't love who?"

She took the coffee away from him and sat down. She took a couple of sips before she tried to talk.

"I loved the trip, especially Ireland, considering what we did there. I'm glad to be home though. I'm anxious to start being your wife."

He smiled and got up from the table, "How about some breakfast?"

She glared at him, "If you don't want your leg broken, you'd better sit down. I'm the wife here and I fix breakfast for my husband."

He jumped away from the refrigerator, "OK, how about fixing me some bacon and eggs, wife?'

She fixed bacon and eggs for the two of them and they ate and talked. He helped her clean up and stacked the dishes in the dishwasher.

"We're going to have to get some healthy food in here. You had a month's worth of cholesterol there this morning."

He gave an exaggerated shrug, "Already she's trying to take my food away. I can see that I'm going to be eating cases of lettuce."

She leered at him, "I think I'll go get a shower. After all of the help you've give me this week, I don't know if I remember how to shower alone. Would you like to help me?"

He leered back at her, "Sure, it will help conserve water."

She ran upstairs with him chasing her. They got in the shower and washed each other for a while until the passion overtook them and they made love in the shower.

After they dressed and came back down stairs, Brad took her hand and led her into his office. She followed with a quizzical look on her face. He sat her down next to him at the desk.

"Amy, you know I'm not exactly a pauper. Carl is going to come over this evening with a lot of papers for you to sign. If anything would happen to me today you'd be in big trouble. You're not in my will yet, so the state would wind up with a healthy chunk of everything we own. I meant to make you the beneficiary on my will a long time ago but I just let it slide."

She put her hand on his, "We have time to do this later. I want you to think about what you want to do before you jump into anything."

He pulled his hand from her's and put it on top of her hand, "No this has to be done now. You don't even have any idea what I own. First off is this house. The lot on each side of this house is mine. I bought them so that I would have a little breathing room. All together it amounts to a little under two acres. You have probably noticed that the gardener that takes care of our place cuts the grass on those two lots."

He looked to see if she understood. "What I don't think you know is that I also have a development company. It was a natural fit with the construction company. The development company has two large office complexes, a shopping mall, an industrial park, an apartment complex and that factory that I told you we built in Ireland. I built that on spec and they have along term lease on it. The next time we go to Ireland it will be classed as a business trip and the company will pay for it. I have a lot of stocks that my father bought and left to me.

He leaned back in his chair, "I must admit, since Vera died that I haven't had the will to put the time into the properties that I should have and their going to need some TLC. They're not run down by any means but they need attention that I haven't had the motivation to put in. That's really way I'm telling you this. There's a lot of equity in the properties, but I keep a mortgage on them so that I can leverage my investment. I think that you could take over management of the properties and that would free me up to acquire more land and build on our investment. I've got a couple of properties that I would like to develop."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.