Loving Amy
Chapter 19

Copyright© 2002 by Tallorder64

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 19 - This is a love story. Brad Pittson mournes the loss of his wife even after four years. He sells the business he and his wife had built because it held no satisfaction for him anymore. He befriends a girl and gives her a home. He finds a new reason to live and they slowly fall in love.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Rape   Spanking   Slow  

As they walked through the lobby every eye again followed her. She didn't notice as she saw no one but her husband.

In their room she walked into his arms and kissed her. His hand went to her zipper and pulled it down. She took a step back and smiled at him.

"Would you like to unwrap the package?"

He pulled her dress off of her shoulders and, with a shrug, she caused it to fall to the floor at her feet. He unhooked her lacy bra and it fell to the floor with the dress. She reached for him and took his coat off and then started to unbutton his shirt Her hands trembled as she unhooked his belt, unbuttoned his trousers and let them fall to the floor. She took his hand and sat him on the bed and pulled his shoes and socks off. With a quick movement she pushed the clothes away from the bed and out of the way. He pulled her to him and kissed her passionately.

Amy looked into his eyes and then dropped to her knees and took him in her mouth. She felt him harden while she made love to his cock. She sucked him and then pulled his cock out of her mouth and kissed and licked the length of him and then put him back onto her mouth. When he felt his balls tighten he pulled her up and kissed her and pulled her onto the bed.

They kissed and she offered her nipples to his mouth and he made love to each nipple in turn she pushed her breast to him to offer more to him. Her hips started to move off of the bed and he got between her legs and ran his tongue up and down her slit, teasing her by stopping just shy of her clit. She moaned each time he neared her clit and pulled away. She grabbed his head and tried to force him to the spot that needed attention. He pulled her clit gently between his lips and stroked it with his tongue. She pushed up to get all of the pleasure that she could seize from his tongue. A throaty moan escaped from deep in her throat and she tried to relax and let the orgasm take her, but as the orgasm grew in intensity she grabbed his head and pulled his face tighter to her mound. He held her as she screamed and bucked into his face.

When she had calmed down a little, she pulled him up to her and grabbed him and guided him into her. He slowly pushed forward until his full length was in her. He leaned to her and kissed her. He rose on his hands to take some of his weight off of her and looked into her eyes.

"I love you so much. I love the way you feel inside of me. You feel so good. Please take me for the first time as your wife."

He started to thrust into her and each thrust was matched by her thrust upward. She urged him to take her faster and harder. He felt her orgasms twice before he emptied himself into her womb.

They stayed joined until he softened and then he rolled off of her. She lay next to him trying to catch her breath. She held up her hand and looked at her ring.

She giggled and nudged him, showing him her rings, "Do you like this? My husband gave it to me. Mrs. Brad Pittson. I love saying that."

She moved over on top of him and lay with her head on his chest. His half hard cock was between her legs just barely touching her clit. Every few minutes she would move her hips and his cock would caress her clit.

He caressed her hair, "Would you like to go to Aran tomorrow? It's three islands about thirty miles off the coast. We can go there by ferry."

She rose up and looked in his eyes. It was a minute before she spoke.

"Would you get mad at me if I said that I just wanted to get home. I want to start making a home for you and begin enjoying my life as your wife. As long as I have you, I'm content."

He hugged her and told her that he was a bit tired of traveling himself and was anxious to get back home himself.

"Besides, I want to show everybody the beautiful woman who loves me."

She kissed him and moved her hips, brushing his cock across her clit, "Thank you. But first we had to do something about that thing pushing at me between my legs. It seems like it's always hard. I have to find some way to make it go down."

She rose up, sitting on him and reached between them and guided him into her. They finally fell asleep with the sun started to turn the night into day.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.