Loving Amy - Cover

Loving Amy

Copyright© 2002 by Tallorder64

Chapter 18

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 18 - This is a love story. Brad Pittson mournes the loss of his wife even after four years. He sells the business he and his wife had built because it held no satisfaction for him anymore. He befriends a girl and gives her a home. He finds a new reason to live and they slowly fall in love.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Rape   Spanking   Slow  

They flew to Dublin and they arrived so late that Brad insisted that they stay in a hotel near the airport and leave for Galway in the morning. He rented a car in the morning and they started out for Galway. Amy thought it was hilarious that they drove on the "wrong" side of the road. They took their time and stayed at a bed and breakfast about twenty miles before Galway. The next morning they made it to Galway. After checking he and Amy explored the city and she was like a child in Disneyland. They stooped for lunch at a small place in the center of town and she had her first taste of beer. She passed it to him and said that she didn't like it.

"By the way, where do you want to go on your honeymoon?" he asked.

"She replied quickly, "Home. I just want to sit on the sun porch and cuddle with you. I think that we have traveled enough for a while.

She suddenly got serious and looked down at her food.

"Ok Amy, what's wrong."

She fiddled with her food before she answered, "I still think you should have a pre-nuptial agreement drawn up. I've seen how bad people can get where money is involved."

He dropped his fork, "That's a closed subject. Look, you're taking a big chance marrying an older man. I don't feel I have anything to worry about. Just the fact that you want to sign an agreement speaks volumes."

She was quiet the rest of the day. That evening they lay in bed after making love ad held hands. Amy was as passionate as ever, but he knew something was bothering her.

"Are you going to tell me what's bothering you?"

"I feel strongly that you should have a pre-nuptial agreement drawn up. You never know how people might change. I love you so much and that love means that I want to protect you from me in case I ever go off the deep end."

"If it means that much to you, I'll have Carl draw one up and you can sign it after we get back home. I'll have him put today's date on it."

She hugged him, "I feel better knowing that you are protected. You have given me so much already. All I have to offer is myself."

He pulled her to him, "I wish you realized what a great gift you are. You are very special to me and if I died today, I feel that I have put one over on God. One day with you is all any one man should be allowed."

She fell asleep in his arms and he watched her sleep for a long while before he fell asleep. He tried to remove his arm but she held his arm around her.

The next day the lawyer called the hotel and told him that the paperwork was completed and that he and Amy could be married the next day at the Registrar's Office. He told Amy and she got a funny look on her face and sat down heavily in the chair. She looked worried.

Her hands started to shake, "This is stupid. All of a sudden I'm getting scared. I'm so afraid that I won't be a good wife for you. I don't know what a wife is even supposed to do."

He sat down in the chair next to her and put his arm around her, "Marriage is a partnership. You don't have to be anything. We will be. Wait a minute. You're not trying to back out on me are you?"

She punched him in the shoulder, "No. I really am scared. You're a very special man and I don't deserve someone like you. I just hope that your friends will accept me."

"If they don't accept you they won't be friends. Now let's go to bed. We have to get married tomorrow."

That night was the first night that they didn't make love since the first night of the cruise. Amy couldn't stop shaking and even after she fell asleep she shook and whimpered in her sleep. He held her tight and fell a sleep just before dawn.

He awoke to find her sitting in a chair watching him. When she saw that he was awake she came over to the bed and snuggled next to him. She held him tightly and didn't talk for a long time.

She looked up at him, "I promise that I am going to be the perfect wife. I'm going to make you so happy that heaven will be a step down for you. I'm sorry that I'm acting silly. It's just that I'm so scared that I'll fail you."

He leaned over and kissed her. She took his hand and put it on her breast and held his hand tight to her. He held her until he felt himself start to harden.

He pulled away and got out of bed, "Come on we have a lot to do today. I want you to take my credit card and get a nice dress suitable to get married in. Get a taxi outside of the hotel and ask where the best dress shop in town is. Have the taxi wait for you and bring you back. I have to call Carl and get him moving on some things."

She hurried her into the shower and rushed her until she left the hotel suite. After he was sure that she was gone he pulled a credit card out of his wallet and picked up the phone and the told the operator that he wanted to make a transatlantic call. Carl answered because his receptionist wasn't in yet.

"Carl, Brad here. I have some things that I have to have you take care of right away. Wait a minute I'm getting ahead of myself. Amy and I are getting married today."

He hesitated waiting for Carl to respond. There was a moment of silence and then he heard Carl let out a deep breath.

"Well old man, its about time. I can't say that I didn't see it coming. It was obvious to everyone but you that she worshiped the ground that you walk on. Look Brad, Betty and I loved Vera too, but she wouldn't want you to vegetate like you have been. You have to get back to work. You're too good at what you do to just drop out and sit around all day. I know that you've sold the construction company, but you have other things working for you. What I'm trying to say with this long winded speech is I'm happy for you and I wish the both of you the best."

Brad gave him a list of things he wanted to have ready when they arrived back in the States. He told him that he wanted to have a big party on the Sunday after they got back and that he would announce to everyone at the party the he and Amy had gotten married. He started to name everybody that he thought should be there and then stopped.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.