Loving Amy
Chapter 15

Copyright© 2002 by Tallorder64

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 15 - This is a love story. Brad Pittson mournes the loss of his wife even after four years. He sells the business he and his wife had built because it held no satisfaction for him anymore. He befriends a girl and gives her a home. He finds a new reason to live and they slowly fall in love.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Rape   Spanking   Slow  

They stood on deck and watched as the shore slipped away and the ship got underway. Amy wanted to change and go to the pool and do some sun bathing before they did any of the other activities.

As they walked into the cabin she stopped and gasped. The accommodations were exquisite. The beds were to twin beds that could be pushed together to make a queen-sized bed if they wanted. The balcony, unlike many cruise ships, was private and she could sunbath on the balcony away from prying eyes if she wanted. Their luggage had been taken to their cabin and she started to put away some of her clothes so they wouldn't get wrinkled. The sun was coming in the glass doors of the balcony and she smiled. It couldn't get any better than this.

Brad went into the bathroom and got his trunks on and dropped on the bed. Amy striped naked and held up a bikini.

"How do you like this one. Or is this one better?"

He pulled the sheet over him to hide the erection that was trying to rip a hole in his swim trunks. She made a big deal out of picking the right bikini and walked back and forth in front of him naked, showing him each suit.

She dropped the bikinis on the floor, "Oh, the hell with it."

She came over to the bed and pulled the sheet off of him. She stood for a minute looking at him and then grabbed the waistband of his trunks and pulled them down around his knees. She then quickly lay on to of him with her legs on each side of his legs. His cock was between her legs and just touching the lips of her cunt.

She moved a little and his cock brushed her clit. A throaty groan escaped from her lips and she grabbed his head and started to kiss him passionately.

She had tears in her eyes, "If you don't make love to me now, I'm going to tie you to the bed and rape you. Damn you, don't make me beg.

Brad held her and lifted her face and held it with his two hands, "Amy, I don't have any protection."

She let out a little giggle and kissed him softly, "You don't need any. I'm on the pill. I've been trying to get you to make love to me for months. Now shut up and make love to me."

She dropped her face onto his chest, "I have to confess. I lied to you. Those times you found me in your bed, I wasn't sleepwalking. I was trying to get you to make love to me."

He moved her over onto her back and they kissed for a long time. Their tongues dueled and his hand caressed her breast for a while and then moved down over her stomach toward her sex. As he cupped her mound she pushed forward to move closer to his hand. His finger traced her slit until it found her clit. She moaned softly into his mouth. He pulled his mouth from hers and she looked into his eyes and told him that she loved him. He kissed her again and she held his head as if she was afraid that he would stop.

He moved over on top of her and took a nipple into his mouth. He sucked on the nipple and felt it hardened between his lips. He gently raked his teeth over her nipple and heard her gasp and try to push her breast toward him. He moved to the other nipple and performed the same action until she started to moan and clutch at his head to hold her breast to his mouth. He gently kissed her entire breast and then went back to teasing her nipples.

He lowered his head and trailed his kisses down her stomach. His finger was still caressing her clit and he felt her moisture saturating his hand. He moved between her legs and lowered his head to her mound and gently kissed her. His tongue traced her slit and found her clit. She cried out and held his head gently. He started to suck her clit into his mouth and duel the nub with his tongue. She kept moving her hips up to offer him more of her clit and he breathed in her fragrance. Suddenly she bucked her hips toward his face and screamed and held his head tightly to her as her first orgasm shook her body. He moved his kisses to the inside of her thigh and back to her clit.

She pulled his head up to her and kissed him with more passion that before. She tasted herself on his lips and seemed be trying to get closer and closer to him although that was impossible.

She took his head in her hands, "I need you inside of me."

He moved so that his cock was at her entrance and just caressing her slit. He noticed that she was shaking. He looked into her eyes and saw the fear in them.

"I want you now," she said, "Please go slow. I'm afraid. I don't have much experience at this."

He guided himself to her and started to push into her very slowly, allowing her to adjust to his size. He would push into her a little and then pause to allow her to accommodate him. When he was all the way inside of her he paused and felt another small orgasm sweep over her. He pulled part of the way out of her and slowly pushed himself into her. She rose to meet his thrust and soon they had a rhythm that had her moving forcefully up to meet him with each of his thrusts. She grabbed him to her as another, even larger, orgasm took control of her body and she started saying Oh over and over. Her orgasm triggered his and he emptied himself into her.

He held his weight off of her until she calmed down and then he rolled off of her and lay down next to her and took her hand. It was several minutes before she could speak.

"My god, I never knew that sex was like that. You are a very good lover."

He kissed her and pulled her on top of him, "You are only the second partner I have ever had. I haven't had sex since Vera died."

She moved on top of him, rubbing her slit on his cock, "I guess we'll have to try and catch you up. I wouldn't want you to get less than your share."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.