Loving Amy
Chapter 13

Copyright© 2002 by Tallorder64

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 13 - This is a love story. Brad Pittson mournes the loss of his wife even after four years. He sells the business he and his wife had built because it held no satisfaction for him anymore. He befriends a girl and gives her a home. He finds a new reason to live and they slowly fall in love.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Rape   Spanking   Slow  

As they walked into the hall Amy was beaming. Several of the girls rushed over to talk to her but keep looking at Brad. Brad danced the first three dances with Amy. He was a very good dancer and with Amy's dance lessons, it was obvious that she was a far better dancer than anyone else at the Prom. A boy came over and asked her to dance and she got up to go with him. She motioned with her eyes for him to go dance with one of the girls who had been eyeing him since they walked in. The girl's date had not asked her to dance yet and he seemed content to stand and talk with some of the other guys. Brad went over and asked the girl to dance. As he led her onto the dance floor, all eyes followed them and several of the boys snickered, figuring that he would make a fool of himself.

Brad made sure that he danced as well as he ever had. He carried on a conversation with the girl throughout the entire number. He asked what her plans were after graduation and the girl seemed to really enjoy the dance and his attention. After the dance he walked the girl back to her date and thanked her for the dance. She had a big grin on her face and, as she got to her date, she punched him in the arm and was giving him hell as Brad walked away.

Brad danced with several of the girls, throughout the evening, and by the end of the evening there was a crowd around the table where he and Amy sat. Amy was taking every opportunity to show him off and the girls engaged in animated conversation with Amy and Brad and the boys looked like they wished Brad would leave.

The last dance of the evening was a slow dance and Brad led Amy onto the floor. She immediately moved close to him and put her head on his chest and they danced as if they were the only two people in the world. Only about half of the couples were on the dance floor, and Amy said that a lot of people didn't know how to slow dance. Under her breath, she said that they didn't know what they were missing. They were so engrossed in each other that they didn't notice that most of the others were watching them and just moving, in place, in time to the music, not really dancing. As the music ended several of them came over to Amy and Brad commenting how good they looked together on the dance floor.

People started to leave and Brad and Amy were still talking to three friends of Amy's. They asked what Amy was going to do after the dance. When Amy replied that she didn't know what Brad had planned, one of the girls told them that she was probably going to be home early as soon as she ditched the loser that she came with. The other two agreed with her.

"We're definitely not going to do what he thinks we're going to do," she said.

Amy glanced at Brad apprehensively, "We were probably just go up to the lodge in the mountains. If either of you want to spend the weekend with us, you're welcome to come."

The three girls went to the ladies room together and when they came back they told Amy that it would take a while to ditch the guys and then they would meet at Amy's house.

As they walked away she turned to him, "Please say that I didn't overstep my bounds. I need some peace and quiet after this past week. I am still terrified that your going to spank me for what I did tonight."

He hugged her, "I think that it went pretty well tonight. I didn't hear any of the remarks that I thought I was going to hear. As for that spanking, I just might have to think at that."

"I'm glad you couldn't hear the comments that some of the girls were making. You would blush so hard your face wouldn't return to normal for a year."

"I wish that you would have let me know, maybe I might have picked up one of them."

Amy punched him in the ribs, "You had better not have any designs on them, you're committed whether you know it or not."

Brad looked at her funny. Amy took his arm and they walked to the car and drove home. By four in the morning, all three of the girls had ditched their dates and were at the house with clothes for the weekend. Amy drove the girls in her car and Brad loaded all of their baggage in the Jaguar. She followed him up to the lodge.

They stopped on the way and Brad bought them all breakfast and he asked them what their plans were after graduation. They didn't have any classes before graduation as seniors got out of school a week before the others. Each of the girls told him that they did not plan on college and that they had been putting in applications to various businesses in the area.

"Look, if any of you have trouble getting a job or have an application someplace and need some help, let me know. I still have quite a few contacts in town."

Brenda asked Amy if she had put in any applications and Amy told her that she did not, that it would have to wait until they got back.

After she saw the quizzical looks, she told them that Brad was going to take the two of them on a two-week cruise on the Mediterranean.

The girls squealed and started asking a lot of questions. Amy told them that she didn't know much about the cruise but she was looking forward to it.

Twice on the road to the lodge they had to stop and let deer cross the road in front of them. The girls stood in front of the lodge with their mouths open. When he took them inside he opened the windows to air it out. He convinced them to try and get some sleep for a while since he had plans for the evening.

Brad lay down and set the alarm for one o'clock in the afternoon. When the alarm went off, he hollered up to the loft and woke the girls up. After they had eaten a sandwich, Amy took the girls up to the top of the mountain to show them the view. Brad took a shower while they were gone and dressed.

After they came back down to the lodge he told the girls to get dressed for an evening on the town. He told them that he had made reservations at a very good restaurant and he was going to take them someplace special after the restaurant. They bugged him all afternoon, but he refused to tell them where he was taking them.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.