Loving Amy - Cover

Loving Amy

Copyright© 2002 by Tallorder64

Chapter 11

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11 - This is a love story. Brad Pittson mournes the loss of his wife even after four years. He sells the business he and his wife had built because it held no satisfaction for him anymore. He befriends a girl and gives her a home. He finds a new reason to live and they slowly fall in love.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Rape   Spanking   Slow  

Brad set the alarm for six o'clock on Monday. He had breakfast prepared and ready when Amy came downstairs. She was dressed in a shirt and jeans and had a few school supplies in a backpack.

Brad told her to drive her car to school and that he had an appointment with her teacher at ten o'clock. He made sure that she had money and walked out to the car with her.

"Brad don't you think something's wrong?"

Brad looked at her and checked how she was dressed and, seeing nothing wrong, shrugged his shoulders.

Amy laughed, "You're in your underwear. Are your trying to give the neighbors a thrill?"

Brad tried to cover himself and ran back into the house. He watched from the window as Amy pulled out of the driveway and down the street. He had never walked around her in his underwear before, but he was so nervous sending her off to her first day back at school that he completely shut everything out of his mind but making sure that she was prepared. About ten minutes after Amy was out of sight the phone rang.

Brad answered and Rita Askins came on the line, "Mr. Pittson, I would like to meet with you this morning and I also need to speak with Amy. I'm sorry it took so long to get back to you but each of our social workers has a caseload of about one hundred and seventy-five cases. I have been checking on you and everyone that I have spoken to speaks highly of you."

"Ms. Askins, I have a meeting with Amy's teacher at ten o'clock. Could you meet me there and maybe we can either meet at the school or we can come back here to my house."

Rita agreed to meet him at school and told him that she would also have to see about the arrangements that he had made for Amy at home. Brad hung up the phone and rushed to get ready.

Brad walked into the school and was directed to the faculty room. Amy's homeroom teacher was working on some papers and talking to another woman. He introduced himself and the woman introduced herself as Mrs. Albright, Amy's teacher, and Rita Askins introduced herself.

"Well, Mrs. Albright, I guess I'll start this off. As you know, I have just been appointed Amy's guardian and I would like to know just where she is in school. I would like her to go to college if that is what she wants."

Mrs. Albright looked down at the papers in her lap, "Mr. Pittson, I believe that you know of Amy's home life. I'm afraid that her home life has greatly affected her schoolwork. She is barely passing. She has an extremely high IQ, but she just never applied herself. I'm afraid she just gave up. I guess that she didn't care. She seems to have an aptitude for computers, but that is the only thing that I can see that she really takes an interest in."

Brad looked at the grade sheet that Mrs. Albright passed to him. He passed it over to Rita Askins. Rita looked at it and shook her head and passed it back to Mrs. Albright.

Brad paused before he spoke, "How about a tutor? I am willing to pay for a tutor. Do you know of any retired teachers that would be willing to tutor Amy, say, two hours a day for five days a week. I'll pay anything in reason."

"Mrs. Albright thought for a minute, "Yes I do know of someone. Kate Harmon just lost her husband and is looking for something to keep her busy. She was a dedicated teacher when before she retired. I'm sure that she would snap up the opportunity."

Brad asked what she would charge to tutor Amy two hours a day. When Mrs. Albright hesitated, he offered twenty-five dollars an hour if the person she had in mind would accept it. Mrs. Albright gasped and said that for twenty-five dollars an hour she was sure that she could find someone well qualified.

Rita Askins excused herself to go and find Amy and interview her. Brad continued to talk about Amy's schoolwork. He saw that she was really behind the other students and would probably not graduate if she didn't get some tutoring.

"How about college? Is there any chance that she could get into a college if we got her a tutor?" he asked.

"I'm afraid not without several makeup courses after she graduates. She only took the easiest courses and really doesn't have the background for college."

Rita Askins walked in as Brad stood up and said angrily, "I'm not going to accept that. I know that she is very smart and can succeed in college. Let's get that tutor and bring her up to where she should be."

Rita's pager went off and she stepped out of the room to call her office. She came back several minutes later and excused herself to cover the emergency. She told Brad that she would get in touch with Amy sometime within the week and review her home life.

"I am not worried about Amy staying with you. She seems very content with the arrangement and I must say that I am impressed with your commitment to hire a tutor for her. With our budget in Social Services we could never afford to do that. I feel that you are doing much more for her than Social Services ever could. I still will have to meet with her periodically and check on her progress."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.