Loving Amy - Cover

Loving Amy

Copyright© 2002 by Tallorder64

Chapter 10

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - This is a love story. Brad Pittson mournes the loss of his wife even after four years. He sells the business he and his wife had built because it held no satisfaction for him anymore. He befriends a girl and gives her a home. He finds a new reason to live and they slowly fall in love.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Rape   Spanking   Slow  

Brad fixed sandwiches and potato chips for dinner. After dinner, the girls went to the loft and got into their nightgowns and robes. They all sat around the fire and talked until about ten o'clock. The girls kept asking if they would be able to see the New Years Eve celebrations on television way up here in the mountains. They had not turned on the television since they arrived and they apparently had not noticed the dish on the roof. When he turned on the television Carol said that she was amazed that he had cable way up here.

Brad went to the bar and looked in the refrigerator under the bar for a light champagne for the girls. He had decided to let them have a little glass to celebrate. All that he had was one magnum left. He smiled and figured that Carl had probably celebrated the last time he used the lodge and had not thought to restock the champagne. Brad fixed himself a George Dickel Bourbon and water and grabbed two glasses and the magnum of champagne and went over to the girls. They squealed when they realized what he was going to do.

"Only one glass per, and don't tell Joseph that I did this or he might use one of those huge knives he has in the restaurant's kitchen. I don't feel like singing soprano the rest of my life."

He poured a glass for Carol and handed it to her and then poured a glass for Amy and she took it with a shocked look on her face. She had not expected him to let her have a glass of champagne. Brad went back to the bar and put the bottle on the counter and went over to his recliner and sat down and tuned the television to cover the celebrations. The girls were chattering like little preteens and they came over and sat on the floor in front of the television. He finished the George Dickel and water and went to the bar and fixed another. To save trips his glass was full this time.

Brad went into the bathroom to release some of the water that he had just drunk. He washed his face and decided to shave, since he had not shaved since they arrived at the lodge. He could hear the girls chattering and laughing. He paused and smiled, happy that they were enjoying themselves.

After shaving and splashing a little after-shave on, he went back to his recliner. The girls had retrieved the magnum of champagne from the bar and had it between them. He took a quick check of the bottle and saw that they had probably had another glass while he was shaving and they had another full glass in front of them now. He started to say something and then figured that he would just let them alone and shoo them off to bed after midnight.

After the girls finished what was apparently their third glass of bubbly, he took the bottle away from them and told them they had enough for tonight. Carol stuck her lower lip out and pouted, making a big show of it. He knew that she had probably had alcohol before in college but Amy had not. Both of them were getting giggly.

After midnight Carol jumped up and yelled that she wanted to go into the hot tub. Brad had added the chemicals and started the heater and pumps when he arrived at the lodge the day before. Carol went to the hot tub and slid the cover off. She tested the water and wiggled her finger at Amy.

"Come on, Sis lets get in."

Amy went over to the tub and tested the water. She was not walking too well and she had a silly grin on her face. She stood for a minute wondering how they could get in without suits. Carol grabbed the hem of her flannel nightgown and pulled it over her head. She grabbed Amy's nightgown and attempted to remove it but Amy was fighting valiantly. Carol eventually won. Amy jumped into the hot tub next to Carol; more to hid her nakedness than to enjoy the hot water.

Carol made no attempt to hide her nakedness, but Amy was trying to hide behind Carol. Brad looked over at them. Carol was skinny and could stand to put on a few more pounds. Her breasts were probably an A-cup. Amy on the other hand had the body of a model. Her breasts were perfectly shaped and didn't sag at all.

Carol hollered to Brad, "Come on in, there's room for one more."

Brad shook his head. He hurriedly finished his drink and went to the bar and cleaned up the glasses and wiped down the counter.

"Chicken," bellowed Carol.

Amy moved in front of Carol and took up the chant ignoring that fact that she was naked.

"Chicken," both of them started chanting.

Brad just waved at them and finished cleaning the bar. After he was finished, he went over to the hot tub and told the girls that he was going to bed and that they shouldn't stay in the hot tub long as they might get drowsy.

"How about a kiss for New Years?" Carol asked.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.