Loving Amy
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2002 by Tallorder64

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - This is a love story. Brad Pittson mournes the loss of his wife even after four years. He sells the business he and his wife had built because it held no satisfaction for him anymore. He befriends a girl and gives her a home. He finds a new reason to live and they slowly fall in love.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Rape   Spanking   Slow  

As sunlight streamed into the sunroom Brad slowly awoke. Amy was still curled up in his arms. She appeared to not have moved at all during the night.

"Damn, she's right. They are sexy pajamas," Brad thought.

Brad gently woke Amy while still continuing to hold her. As she awoke she looked up into his eyes trying to figure out where she was and how she had got into the chair with Brad. As she became aware of her surroundings she sat up on Brad's lap and looked at him.

"Thanks for holding me last night," Amy said quietly. "You're a good man"

"Amy get your clothes out of the dryer and get dressed," Brad said. We have to go to the police station and talk to the police."

Fear came again into Amy's eyes. "What will they do to me?" she asked.

"They will do nothing to you. They just want to ask you a few questions," he said. Amy arose, retrieved her clothes from the dryer and walked up stairs.

Brad started fixing some bacon and eggs for breakfast. Amy walked into the kitchen, looked at the bacon and eggs and said that she didn't know if she wanted anything to eat.

"Try," Brad ordered.

He set a glass of orange juice and a plate of the bacon and eggs in front of her and set a plate for himself. Amy drank all of her orange juice but just picked at the bacon and eggs.

"I don't want anymore," she said.

Brad finished his breakfast. He picked up the plate; silverware and glasses scraped the plates into the garbage disposal and put the breakfast dishes into the dishwasher. Amy sat in silence staring at nothing. Brad didn't speak to her knowing that she needed some time for her own thoughts. After the dishes were in the dishwasher he sat down at the table with her.

Amy we have to talk," Brad said. "Do you have any relatives that could take you in?"

"No. My father was not someone people wanted to be around. I never knew of any relatives," she said. Tears started again. "What's going to happen now? I don't have any place to go," she cried.

Brad replied, " Let's talk to the police first and then we will make some arrangements for you." Out of nowhere Brad said, "Amy, don't worry. I won't let any harm come to you."

Brad was shocked at what he just said. Was this Vera putting words in his mouth? He had never had to provide for a young girl and had no idea what was involved. He was fearful that he was not qualified to take on this task.

"Did your parents own their home?" Brad inquired.

"No," she replied. " They rented and they were always behind on their rent."

A puzzled look crossed her eyes; "Can they make me pay the back rent?"

Brad chuckled. "No Amy, they can not hold you responsible for the debts of your father. Come on a let's get this over with the police."

The questioning by the police took only about and hour and a half. As Amy was not home when the beating of her mother took place, she could offer little information about the crime. When the issue of Amy's care came up, Brad said that she would be staying with him until something permanent could be worked out. Corporal Harrison said that he would have Social Services informed and would have a caseworker talk to Amy in the afternoon. When Brad asked if Amy could get her clothes from the house, Corporal Harrison told them that she probably didn't have any clothes at the house. When the police had arrested Myron Walton there was a pile of clothes on fire in the back yard. Apparently, that is what sparked the argument between Amy's mother and father. Brad and Amy left the police station and started the ride home.

Brad could tell that something was bothering her. "What's wrong Amy, something is on your mind," he asked.

"Could we stop at a drug store?" she asked. "I need to get a few things. I don't think I'm pregnant."

Brad pulled into the shopping center and stopped in a parking spot in front of the drug store. He handed her three twenty-dollar bills and told her to get whatever else she needed. An hour later Amy approached the car with two large shopping bags. She got into the car and flashed Brad a sheepish grin.

"You should know better than to give a teenager money," she said smiling.

Brad gave her a smile and started the car. The drive home was uneventful. Amy and Brad were each lost to their own thoughts.

As Brad pulled into the garage he heard the telephone in the kitchen ringing. He hurriedly unlocked the door and grabbed the phone. "Hello!"

"This is Rita Askins of Social Services. Is this Mr. Pittson?" she asked.

"Yes it is," Brad replied. "What can I do for you?"

"I would like to come over to your house and interview Miss Amy Walton this afternoon, if I could. Would that be ok with you?" she inquired. "At that time we can make arrangements to have Miss Walton transferred to a foster home," Ms. Askins went on.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.