Cheating Wife
Chapter 3: Karen's Sister Visits

Copyright© 2002 by Drifter

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3: Karen's Sister Visits - Wife gets caught with visiting lover from the past.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Cheating  

After that night when I had declined to fuck Karen's friend Peg, things seemed to settle into more or less of a comfortable, if unsettled, routine. Karen was loving and attentive. So was I. I did love Karen. There were still some tough moments and all was certainly not healed. We were just both trying to make the best of it. The sex was damned good, sometimes gentle making love, other times wild fuck sessions where anything went. Some of those were so rough it was almost rape but Karen loved it. She was sore for a couple of days after some nights but had this glow about her. We had not heard any more from Pete. At least I thought we hadn't.

Then one evening as Karen and I sat after dinner Karen said, "I got a call from Kim today."

Kim was her younger sister. Karen was 28 at the time and Kim was 20. She had been a surprise baby. One her parents had not planned. But Kim of course was well accepted and well loved by all. Now at 20 she was a Junior at State University. Kim had been a sexy little thing as she developed. Picture the ideal High School Cheerleader and you have her.

"She wanted to know if she could spend a few weeks with us while school is out. I told her I would check with you but was sure you wouldn't mind."

In truth I was delighted. Kim was like my own little sister. Well hold that. I didn't have a sister and I don't think I would have looked at her like I enjoyed looking at Kim. She was a beautiful girl and more fun than you can imagine. Let me say that I had never seriously thought of sex with Kim. I had admired the way she had developed so well, just like Karen, but I had never really imagined sex with her, not really...

"That would be great t have her visit hon." I said as I smiled at Karen.

Karen and my eyes met and there was a sudden flow of love between us. Since that night there had not been as much of the terms of endearment. When I called her hon, like before, she noticed. We quietly cleared the table and tucked the kids in and made love for the next two hours.

Afterwards as we cuddled and chatted she took a long breath and said, "I also got a call from Pete today."

I bristled. She could feel my body tense up.

"He wanted to know if we were talking to him yet. I just hung the phone up. I trust he got the message."

I stared into her eyes wondering if she were telling me all of it. Then I relaxed and Karen kissed me gently, "Please just love me David. Please."

Kim arrived on a Saturday morning and settled into the guest bedroom. I had to notice the changes in my sister-in-law. Her body was as hot as Karen's and she was ever bit as beautiful. There was one small difference. Kim showed hers off in an unbelievable manner. A thin cut off t-shirt that outlined her nipples and showed the bottom swell of her full upturned breasts when she bounced a little too much... which was often. A pair of tight little shorts that showed the cheeks of her ass. Damn she was hot. I looked at her and then looked over at Karen. Our eyes met and I rolled my eyes in an exaggerated manner and Karen giggled and nodded. I wondered if this was normal for Kim or was she sending some special message. And who was that messaged meant for?

The weekend was fun, we made it to the park, the mall, had hamburgers at a drive-in. It was good for all three of us. I had almost gotten used to all the flesh Kim was showing. Karen and I would roll our eyes and wink as Kim flashed her wares and the men all took it in. When Kim was in the rest room I hugged Karen and said, "Hon, maybe you could suggest Kim dress a little less flashy in the future. She has half the males in the town breathing hard."

Karen laughed and asked, "Even you?"

"Well hell love, I am human... but I think you can trust me not to touch."

We both laughed and Karen smiled and brushed my half hard cock lightly as she shifted her hand. "I hope you mean that... She is a sexy little thing... But I really do hope you are immune to her. I know I tried to get you with someone else but I would rather it not be Kim."

Our eyes met and I saw a vulnerability there. I wasn't sure what to make of it but I hugged her and said, "Don't worry I think she is safe."

"Who is safe?" Kim said as she sat down with us.

Karen laughed, "Sure as hell not you kiddo, dressed like you are. A lot of the men who have seen you today might have very nasty thoughts."

Kim looked at me briefly with a strange look and then at Karen and replied. "Sis I don't want any of those guys. I want to find someone more like your David."

The table went silent for a moment... then Kim said, "I know your Dave is taken but maybe you could help me find my own."

Karen relaxed against me... and changed the subject.

The next week was strange. At first there were a couple of accidents where Kim exposed her lush young body to me... each time she jumped for cover and apologized. Both times I had just gotten home and Karen wasn't there yet. Both times I was shaken up by just how sexy she was, her pussy lips shaved completely bald, her nipples swollen with a tiny tattoo on the left breast just above the nipple. I wasn't close enough to tell what it was. Both of those time Karen got a royal fucking that night... no love making, just hard rough sex. Both times Karen seemed ecstatic afterwards.

There are cusps in our worlds that shape things, cusps or transition points. Late in the second week one such cusp seemed to happen for each of us. Karen and I had been so busy running after Kim we had not had sex for several days. I was home early that day, Karen had called me at my office to say she would be a late, and when I got home Kim seemed more blatant than before. When I got home she was standing in the bath with just a towel wrapped around her. Her long legs on display up to her ass, her large firm melon like breasts overflowing the top of the towel such that her areola peeked out. She stared into the mirror as I stood there looking. Then after a moment she said in a soft voice. "Hi Dave, there is a message on the phone, some guy named Pete called."

I reacted just as you might expect. Pete called and then Karen called saying she would be late. I put 2 and 2 together and got 37. Then there was the matter of this gorgeous 20 year old standing almost nude in front of me as I continued to stare. She was looking at me in the mirror now. I knew she could see my hardon growing. After a moment of silence she turned toward me and casually dropped the towel, posing for me. "Karen is going to be late tonight. She called here shortly after Pete called. Since we are alone tell me, am I as hot as Karen? And who is Pete? Does my big sister have a boy friend on the side, Dave?"

I didn't answer so she continued, "Do you like my little tattoo on my tittie?"

I dropped my eyes and she walked closer. It was a small kitten with the words "Pussy Below" just under it.

Our eyes met and she said, "Want to kiss my pussy? Either one of them... preferably both?"

Her arms went around my neck. My mind flashed back to the night I watched Pete fuck my wife. It was too much. I kissed her lips and got a lot of tongue as I scooped her up in my arms and carried her into her room, kicking the door to behind me. I dropped her on her bed and started unbuttoning my shirt. She unzipped my pants and had my hard cock free and was stroking it and licking the tip as she said, "Hurry Dave, God I want you to fuck me."

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.