BIG Mistake - Cover

BIG Mistake

by Darkendeed

Copyright© 2002 by Darkendeed

Erotica Sex Story: People who thought they were bad grab someone who WAS! Very little sex, LOTS of violence!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   NonConsensual   Rape   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Snuff   Anal Sex   Violence   .

No one could have looked more lost or out of place than the person who had just walked into the bar. He was small, 5" 8' or 9', slender at only about 135 to 140 and had long, dark, wavy hair drawn back in a low ponytail. He was dressed in a well worn pair of levis and a western style shirt, completely out of place for this crowd. This was a biker bar and most of the men here were big, to VERY big as were the women.

Going to the bartender he asked, "Do you have a phone in here? My vehicle broke down nearby and I need to call for assistance."

"Phone's in the back, near the restrooms."

"Thank you," the small man replied politely as he worked his way through the late Friday night crowd. He already had two quarters in his hand when he got to the area but his way was blocked by a large peroxide blonde.

Stepping to one side to move around her she moved as well, staying in front of him. "Where you going shrimp?"

"Excuse me, Ma'am, I need to use the phone." Again he tried to move around the female who moved to block him a second time.

"You ain't big enough to be a man so you must be a mouse, so Mouse, who you wanting to call?"

"My vehicle broke down, I need to contact someone to come and pick me up."

"Oh, can't fix it yourself? Like I said, not big enough to be a man."

"No Ma'am, I don't happen to have a spare axle with me. I was doing some work in four-wheeling country and broke it. I was hoping to limp it back to town before it let go completely but I only made it this far. Now if you will excuse me, I need the phone."

Again trying to move around her he was blocked for the third time.

"Naw, you need to come with us and have some fun. At least it'll be fun for us, ha ha ha."

"Bring him along, boys."

With that the small man was grabbed from behind by not one but two very large males. His arms forced up his back in hammerlocks and a hand on each shoulder he was propelled back through the bar crowd which seemed to make room for them this time.

"It's fun time Charlie, we're taking the Mouse here with us."

"Whatever you want Diamond," answered the bartender.

"You hear that Mouse? I'm called Diamond 'cause I'm the hardest thing around here as you'll soon find out. NOBODY messes with me."

Outside the female led the way to a van parked near the front of the bar. Opening the rear door the two males climbed inside still holding on to the much smaller civilian. Closing the door Diamond went to the front and started the engine.

"Where do you want to take him? How 'bout the station? We haven't had any fun there in a while and the frame is still there."

Her only answer was two grunts from the males holding the smaller man. After 20 minutes or so of turns and twists Diamond pulled in behind a closed service station. It had two work bays and all the windows were covered with plywood to keep the vandals out. It didn't work in their case as they had keys to the place and used them to open a personnel door beside the two large roll-up doors.

Turning on the lights as she entered she motioned the two to carry their captive over to one of the hydraulic hoists that was already up. Attached to it were several large 2x8s forming a rough door-like frame. At each corner of the frame was a carriage bolt holding a piece of chain with a leather cuff attached. While the two males held him, Diamond pulled off first his boots and socks and then his pants and undershorts. Kicking his ankles out she attached the leather cuffs to them before standing back up.

"Don't do this to me, please," said the small man. "I hate to be held down. Bad things happen when I'm held down, don't do this to me."

"Well Mouse, that's just too bad. You can't make up your mind to be a girl or a boy so we will help you. It don't matter either way 'cause ya see, both Mule and Buddy spent some time in the joint and they kinda like men once in a while as a change. So you can be a man or a woman and it don't matter. Pretty little pony tail and sweet little ass like that makes me wonder what you are myself," roared back the peroxide blonde. "What kind of bad things are you going to do to us, hehehe?"

"Mule, shuck her out of the rest of her clothes and cuff her. You might have to lengthen the chain for her as short as she is. Buddy, get the 'toys' out, let's see how she likes'em."

Grabbing the ends of his shirt one of the men pulled in opposite directions to open all the snaps, then jerked it off his arms. Then grabbing the tee shirt in the back he pulled it over the man's head in one motion, not caring if it hurt or not. The second man went into what had been the office of the station and soon returned with a large box of different things. Dildos, nipple clamps, blind folds, gags, additional leather cuffs, police type handcuffs and more chains.

"Diamond, check this out. All of her ain't small. You didn't look up front when you stripped off her pants. It also looks like we ain't the first to 'play' with her, check out the whip marks on her back and the scars on her chest." spoke up Mule as he raised the man up and fitted the leather cuff around one wrist.

Responding to the call Diamond looks over the now naked man and shakes her head. "Buddy, looks like he's packing a larger weapon than you are, I KNOW it's bigger than Mule's. How big does it get Mouse when it gets totally angry?"

Getting no response she looked up at his turned down face and saw that he was no longer there. It was like he was a radio that was between stations. A blank stare was present on his face, his mouth was partially open and saliva was beginning to run down his chin. Looking over his body now that it was bare she saw a very well built, small man. There was no visible body fat on him, his muscles were wiry instead of bulky and there were a great many of them. Across his chest were several crisscrossed scars from a knife and on his back were the whip marks of a well beaten person.

"Shit, what the fuck have we grabbed here? He's spaced out, he ain't with us any longer," she told the others. "Let's see if he comes back while you guys have some fun. Feel like a piece of ass Mule?"

"I bet it's tight. Not like what I had in lock up," answered the large man. "Have to lube it up for me to get in."

While he applied K-Y to the captive's anus Diamond raised the hoist a few more inches to make it easier. Applying more lube to his hard cock the man moved behind the cuffed and chained male and slowly pushed into him.

"God, he's tight. I never has something this tight before. Bet mine's the first cock to invade this tight little asshole."

"Well it won't be the last, Buddy likes a piece of strange ass from time to time also. Wonder if we can make his cock hard? I might want to try that myself. Be a shame to let a nice cock like that go to waste."

Invading his anus and rubbing over and against his prostate gland brought him to full erection and the female got a gleam in her eye.

"Lower that thing down so I can get to him. I think I'll have some fun with him too. He's got a nice weapon there."

Still passing the scars and slash marks off as the results of someone else's fun and games the three continued to amuse themselves and abuse their captive. By this time the frame had been lowered so that the captive's ass was on the floor of the garage while his head and hands were still up in the air. Diamond was bouncing up and down on his cock while Buddy decided to see about getting a blow job.

The captive had been moaning and groaning as if regaining his senses which would make it better for Buddy as he thrust his cock into the moaning mouth. Instantly the eyes snapped open and the captive seemed to know what was happening to him. Turning his head as much as possible he bit down on Buddy's cock as hard as he could and then ripped away. He had all but bitten the invading cock off before they got his mouth pried open and the wounded phallus removed. Now beating and plummeting the captive with fists, boots and anything that was handy they beat him past being unconscious, they at first thought they had killed him which didn't matter much to them.

Several hours later the three left the station, dragging the beaten and abused captive with them. There was blood as well as semen running down his legs from his battered and misused anus. There were also dried and drying semen around his mouth and drying semen and pussy juice around his cock. His body showed many bruises and whip marks as well as open cuts from whip lashes in different places. Driving out into a deserted area they rolled his body out into a ditch along the side of the road and roared away.

Ian Macdonald was found a few hours after daylight at the side of the road where he had pulled himself. His battered and abused body was taken to the closest hospital where his injuries were cared for and the police were notified. A report was taken but there was little they could do as he could not or would not tell them who had beaten and used him in this manner. Three days later he was released from the hospital, still much battered and dropped out of sight.

During his hospital stay he had notified his company and his vehicle was towed away to be repaired, his medical insurance carrier was notified so the bill was taken care of and a start on replacing his credit cards and identify was made.

A little over a six weeks later a familiar dark blue van pulled into the parking lot of a run down tavern. Two large males and a large peroxide blonde female climbed out and entered the bar. From under two large trees where it had been concealed an SUV slowly moved forward, entered the highway and turned into the parking lot also. The headlights were never turned on so as not to attract attention. Exiting the vehicle a small male advanced to the van where he stabbed the left rear tire with a knife. Moving over by the door he resheathed the knife and waited. The next person to exit the bar he stopped.

"Do you know Buddy? You might want to tell him it looks like he has a flat. Hate for him to start to leave and then discover it."

A short while later the owner of the van came out, it was the same person who had humiliated and abused him. Waiting to see if he would be joined by one or both of the others he watched as Buddy changed the tire. Pulling a collapsible metal baton from its case he flicked it to extend it and pulled it to his side. Moving from between the two vehicles where he had been hidden Ian quietly approached Buddy as he put the flat inside the van and stowed away the tools.

"Shame someone would do that to your van, Buddy. Just never know what type of people you'll run into, do you? How's your cock? Stop bleeding?"

Spinning around Buddy saw who was standing there and just gaped, "You!"

"Yeap, me," Ian answered as he struck Buddy a full force blow with the baton against the side of the knee. As any Football player can tell you, the knee is not designed to bend in that fashion and MUCH damage can be done to it. In this case a good bit was done however most of that could be repaired if he got the chance.

Before he could even bellow from the pain however Ian also struck him just about the left ear with a much softer blow. It didn't knock him unconscious, it just incapacitated him while Ian used some duct tape to tape his wrist, ankles, mouth and elbows. Then just to be doubly sure he made several passes around his body taping the arms down to his sides. That all done he then loaded him into the back of the van, closed the door and resumed waiting.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.