Sissy's Adventures
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2002 by Lex Ludite

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2 - This is a sendup of every slut/bimbo story ever written. Sissy Slickslit, a teenaged airhead with a sexual appetite that seems to know no bounds, is recruited to serve Megalomania Enterprises as a member of its Customer Development organization. Her interview uncovers the fact that when it comes to sex, Sissy is the ultimate equal opportunity partner. Things only get wilder when she attempts to balance her family's demands against those of her employer.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Fiction   Humor   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Grand Parent   InLaws   Light Bond  

Sissy obeyed without a word of protest, a good sign. Soon she was seated in Ellen's Mercedes, her dress hiked up around her waist so the woman could watch her as she masturbated. Ellen had slipped off her own panties, a pair of black bikinis with a sheer crotch, and had the girl place them beneath her bottom in order to soak up the plentiful juices that dripped steadily from her swollen snatch as she strummed her clit like it was a musical instrument.

As Ellen guided the powerful car through the heavy traffic with one eye fixed on the activity going on next to her, she couldn't help but verbalizing some of the thoughts that were going through her mind.

"That cunt of yours looks so hot. I wish I could stop the car and spank that naughty pussy for making me so horny. When I get you home you are going to pay dearly for teasing me this way. You are such a nasty little slut; how can someone so young be so depraved? I've never seen any woman produce the amount of goo that's oozing from that gash of yours. When we get home I'm going to see just how much of that fuck sauce you can produce when you're tied down properly and I can use my toys on you. I've got a couple that will really stretch you, but I bet you'll be able to handle them because you're such a horny slut."

Ellen's comments seemed to urge Sissy to increase her efforts to produce an even greater flow of the aromatic slit slime that leaked down and soaked into Ellen's bikinis. Her fingers flew rapidly across her stiff, angry-red clit, now fully erect and quivering from the stimulation it was receiving.

Some of the other drivers were also able to witness what the buxom blonde was doing and they beeped in appreciation or to make her look over to see the obscene gestures they made or the propositions they mouthed. Ellen smiled grimly and continued to voice her plans for the evening.

"Has my little slut come yet? No? Why not; tell me now or I'll stop the car and leave you to walk to where ever you call home."

"No, Ms. Luxore, I have a hard time coming unless something real big is inside me or I'm tied up. Please don't me mad at me; I'll try to come for you."

"Isn't your father big enough to make you come? How about your grandfather, does he have a big enough cock to make his granddaughter come? I'll bet your brothers can make you come. I'll bet they have nice big cocks and they can really stretch that drippy cunt of yours. Am I correct? Answer me you little slut!"

Sissy began to jam her other hand inside her soaking cunt, continuing her mindless flogging of her swollen clit. She was so wet that she managed to get four fingers fully inside her snatch. She was concentrating so hard on getting herself off that she ignored Ellen's questions. That turned out to be a big mistake.

Sissy never saw Ellen's closed hand as she swung viciously at the girl's head and landed solidly with a dull thud. The Mercedes slid sideways for a brief moment before Ellen brought it under control. Then once more she smacked Sissy across the head, even harder than before. The teen began to sob as she frantically tried to concentrate on giving Ellen what she had demanded.

"Stop that you little pig and get those hands away from your cunt! Put your hands behind your back and sit up straight! Keep those legs spread you miserable prick teaser so anyone who wants can see what a fuck hole you really are. You just wait until I get you home. I'll make you come; I guarantee it. You like big things inside you? Just wait until you see what I have to jam into that sloppy slit of yours; you'll come until your pussy dries up and cracks."

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.