True Love
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2002 by Lex Ludite

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - The tale of Beverly, a middle-aged nymphomaniac and dedicated masochist, as seen through the eyes of her loving husband. The story contains all matter of unaccptable behavior and should not be taken seriously

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Rape   Heterosexual   Fiction   Rough   Torture   Gang Bang   Fisting   Water Sports   Enema   Violence  

The staff working with Beverly held a meeting concerning what was planned for her final two weeks at the hospital. A most challenging schedule of events was developed for their "star boarder", as she was known. During those fourteen days and nights there would be very little time for rest, let alone sleep.

She would be on a strict starvation diet for the entire period. A patient who was bulimarexic would become Beverly's food source. She would provide the regurgitated food that would then be heavily salted and vacuum processed before being fed to her. Beverly would be forced to watch the delivery of her food whenever possible.

They also planned to keep Beverly as near total dehydration as was feasible considering that many of the procedures she would be subjected to involved forcing various types of liquids into her via enemas, high pressure douches, submersion and involuntary ingestion. One idea that was discussed and tried involved daily bloodletting. Not only would her veins be opened, they would also apply leeches to her body on occasion, a process likely to be more and more traumatic as her strength and mental capacity wasted away.

They were not going to use any drugs during this period as she was fast developing a tolerance for most of the current ones they were administering. Lack of sleep, dehydration and starvation were considered to be sufficient for their purposes since she would be enduring a broad variety of procedures guaranteed to put a tremendous strain on even the most healthy of persons.

One thing they most certainly wanted to retain was the psychological torture she had been experiencing during her stay. I was heavily involved in it, and at time almost felt guilty. However upon sober reflection I realized that Beverly would think me weak and not truly dedicated to her mental well being if I had shirked my duty in this manner.

Once a week I received tapes showing Beverly undergoing various humiliating punishments. I was expected to play the tapes for entertainment while I was having sex with other women. All of this would be automatically taped by means of a system installed in my home by the hospital. I was urged to select women who were the opposite of her in physical appearance as well as age. So once or twice a week I would have women over to my home for sex sessions. They would make disparaging comments about Beverly and laugh at how foolish she appeared subjecting herself to the vicious tortures the hospital staff gave her.

Naturally the women involved were very young, none older than their early 20s and many much, much younger. Some were fellow members of the swing clubs Beverly and I frequented. A few were the children of swingers or business acquaintances who wished to remain in my good graces. Others were prostitutes deliberately chosen for their coarseness and slovenly appearance.

All of them even the very, very young ones were plump and in some cases a few were actually quite overweight. Except for my very, very young partners, the junior ladies as I called them, the women had good sized natural breasts, broad bottoms, thick crops of pubic hair, and in a few cases, hairy armpits.

Beverly later admitted, under torture of course;(some habits being just too hard to completely break) that watching the tapes I made while she was undergoing her private and oh so personal penance was the most painful part of her entire stay, even worse than the last two weeks of hell that she somehow managed to survive. To be completely honest, our love, on both sides, was tested to its limit, and often beyond.

I have to admit that I looked forward to receiving those tapes of her suffering the vilest types of treatment. It excited me tremendously. My feelings were intensified by the nasty and often brutally true observations made by my companions about Beverly's appearance, mental state, sexual appetites and the like. To Beverly, who heard them later, their words were cruel and cut deep into her psyche. The younger the speaker, the worse it hurt her.

"Why would any guy in his right mind do anything with that ugly piece of shit?"

"God, look how thin she is, just skin and bones. How could any normal man want to have anything to do with someone who enjoys looking like a corpse? "

"If I had tits like hers, I'd have them cut off! She doesn't even look like a woman. "

"I've read about people like her in my abnormal psych books, but she's the first one I've ever seen. "

"I don't believe it; she's getting off from having her cunt fisted! "

"How gross is that! She's actually swallowing some of that shit, piss and puke they're dunking her in. "

"Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god, that can't be real! How can anyone take something that big inside her cunt?"

That's only a small sampling of the type of comments that were generated about Beverly as she willingly offered her body to those dedicated to bringing her pain. She was called slut, whore, skank, skag, sicko, pig, nympho, hag, pain addict, weirdo, dyke, crazy, psychotic, disturbed, diseased, demented, deranged, squicked, pathetic, plus dozens more that I can't recall at this time.

Most of my sex companions were only too eager to save me from Beverly's "clutches". I got all sorts of suggestions about what to do with, or to her. Some suggested I turn her into a full time prostitute. Some said I should sell her either to a pimp or a whorehouse, preferably overseas so there would be no chance of her ever returning.

Some of the junior ladies were even harder on her. A couple of them wanted her as their personal slave and pain slut so they could torture and humiliate her for the rest of her life. I listened to more than one proposal suggesting an arrangement where Beverly would be shared, as a sex slave and pain slut, between the young lady and myself. In these cases the young lady always volunteered to become my live-in lover as part of the arrangement.

One young lady in particular, the daughter of a swing couple I knew very well, tempted me sorely. I found myself eagerly looking forward to our little trysts, even though Lexi was always accompanied by a chaperone, as I called Jill, the older girl who always made up our threesome. Then one glorious evening Jill had other commitments and was unable to attend. It seems it was her dear father's birthday, and she and her mother were acting as his sex slaves.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.