Joel and Ellaynne in the Great Northwest - Cover

Joel and Ellaynne in the Great Northwest

Copyright© 2002 by Sig Grayson

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - The odd changes in Joel Bell's life bring him to meet Ellaynne Pickett. Joel, a seasoned chaser of loose women is the one being chased by an infatuated Ellaynne. Joel, the ex-ballplayer is re-united with an old teammate Don Doomer, who moves to the Seattle area and Joel helps him find his ellusive special someone.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Romantic   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Squirting  

After drying each other Joel produced antiperspirant for each of them and Laynie looked for her robe to cover up and keep warm with. But, Joel stopped her and he reached into the towel press and produced a box with Japanese writing on it.

"Here is something an old Japanese girlfriend gave to me. She had been to this country to visit her brother who played in the states. We showed each other some of the, a... "customs" of our societies. When she departed to go home she gave me this and told me to save it for a true love, not for a pansuke, like she. She said a pansuke was a plain-clothes geisha, or whore or slut. Apparently she was much more free with her charms here, than she would normally be at home, but she was not ashamed of that, calling herself a whore here, but honorable at home. She used one of these kits for the times we made love in her rented home.

In the kit were bottles of essences and each had a female body form with dots to show where to spot the essence. Each also had a Kama-Sutra position that best the essence best enhanced. The cap of each had a glass wand that stored in the liquids and you just touched the wand, applicator to the area where you wanted it.

Joel chose 3 bottles and applied a touch from one bottle to the back of each knee, another to drop a touch in each elbow crease, and still another to dot between her breasts, the base of her spine and hairline of her forehead.

"I don't smell them, could they be weakened?" she asked.

"No, they react as you do. They are quite erotic." Joel added.

"Are you sure you won't be thinking of her while you smell them on me." Laynie innocently asked.

"No, they smell differently on each person, and as sensual and erotic a time that I had with her, I really don't like eastern or oriental girls of any kind or type. I saw her to appease my Japanese teammate, plus she was 4'8" and weighed but 90 pounds, and that appealed to me at the time. She was very sweet and taught me many things of lovemaking, part of which was using these oils. I applied them to her many times, but never anyone since." Joel explained.

Then he helped her slip into a sheer silk robe she had left there from another night.

Joel picked two of the bottles and placed dots of the wand just above his cock, at the top of his forehead and the crotch of his thumb and forefinger. The other he touched behind each knee.

He had saved this "gift" for quite sometime and thought of them just this night, as he lay exhausted on Ellaynne in the hallway. He slipped into his silk boxers that Laynie had bought for him, along with the long silk pants, and walked arm and arm with her into the bedroom.

Laynie sat on the bed and attempted to slide to the middle in her robe, but it kept bunching on her. Joel extended a hand for her stand up. She crooked a questioned eye and did as he motioned. Then he tied her robe shut, picked her up and lay her on the idle of the bed. She looked up with an adoring smile, adding, "You have WAY too much experience. You are a pansuke?,... a pansuke yourself."

(Joel feigned a Japanese accent)"No, I was a pansuke with all of my other women, but with you I am yours and yours alone; your lover and provider of intimate pleasures. You are the last woman I will ever love. Ai Shi Teru, Anata Wo Daku."

"Is that gibberish?... or real Japanese?

"Well, the way I say it, it might be gibberish, but I think I said, I Love You, I want to make love to you."

Joel knelt on the bed and bent to kiss his Laynie. He realized how he treasured her, and her love. Her innocence, as well as pure sexuality, made him fill with passion knowing how she loved him as well.

The aroma's from the essences were beginning to rise from each of their bodies. The feral sexual appeal of each smell was distinct and touched their senses, without combining with another. The room didn't fill with the smells, their essence clung to the body.

Joel opened her robe and looked at her beauty. He fell to his elbows, their bodies forming an L, his face to hers. He dotted kisses over the entire of her face, finishing with a long tongue kiss on her mouth. He shifted a bit and began to kiss and nuzzle to her neckline. Placing distinctive kisses all over its surface. He looked up and saw 2 nipples, distinctively tipped toward him. He alternated suckling, licking and chewing one, and raising up to get the other. Laynie sighed as she enjoyed the attention and erotic feel and smell of her lover.

"Oh my, these essence are more aura than olfactory. The more turned on I get, the more I can feel them." She sighed.

Joel lifted his head from her breast and twisted his torso more to kiss down her stomach. "shhhh,... enjoy." He said.

He paused at her belly button and played it with his tongue, rimming it and then darting his tongue in before placing his whole mouth over it and sucking it until she caught her breath, flexing her stomach from his mouths sucking grip. He ran a straight-tongued line, pivoting on his waist, to her pubic line. He gently parted her left leg and began to lick the outer creases of her distended pussy lips. He ran his tongue around the whole of her pussy before clamping the lips together between his own lips. He ran his tongue along them till he found the top of her nubbin and then sucked the whole of her clit into his mouth.

"eHaaaaaa" she drew an excited hard breath at his assault on her most sensitive part. He quickly let it go and ran his tongue to the bottom of her pussy straining as far as he could while still kneeling beside her. He quickly put his tongue in as far as he could as he swept her pussy as long and as deep as his tongue could reach. His hand, which was on her stomach to steady him, could feel the quivering of her stomach muscles as orgasm built within her.

He slid that hand to her right side and lower hip and pulled her toward him as he stretched out his legs to lie on his side and devour her fragrant pussy. His tongue formed a pocket of her lips just below her clit and he circled it with his tongue, sweeping her clit at each pass. Ellaynne shuddered and bucked under his tongue and was moaning loud reports of her pleasure. Her clit was about to explode it seemed.

With his hand around her hip to hold her to his mouth, he curled it up through her ass crease and slid his middle finger just up and inside of her. It pointed to her clit but he pushed behind it to stroke her g-spot. His arm bent and angled he had little control over his finger, but he was on the spot. Her own movements rubbed her spot on the end of his finger.

His tongue attack on her clit was centered just on its roundness, catching his own finger as well as he lapped at her.

Her noises sounded like she was almost crying as spasms, tremors and vibrations racked her pubic mound and deep into her vagina. She had heard of her g-spot, but didn't understand what pleasure it could bring if tweaked properly. She felt a pressure from deep within her and didn't know what to make of it.

The absolute spot where her clitoral orgasms started was seeming to grow and want to pass a large object through it, though not painfully, but pleasurably. That was the only analogy her pleasure-racked mind could come up with. Orgasm vibes were coming faster than her senses could process them.

Joel felt her deep orgasm start as he began to be flooded by her wetness. She caught her breath and bore down on her orgasm. Her g-spot orgasm started at the same time and fluid ran freely from her to his mouth and over his finger to the sheets. She was without breath and was bucking hard to throw him off, but in this position he was locked to her. Then he felt her stiffen and draw a deep hard breath almost growling doing so. Another flood of fluid came from her and he relented his grip and mouth.

"OoooooooOOOoooooooOOOoooo Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" she wailed. "Hnnnnt Hnnnnt Hnnnnnt" she growled trying to draw a full breath, then she stiffened once more in a spontaneous orgasm with a yelp from her like she was shot, then she went limp.

"Gaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwddddddd, Joel! That's impossible, you didn't do that!!" she huffed out and she struggled to catch her breath. "Httttt Htttttt Httttt," she drew breaths as tremors shot through her. She was in total bliss from the deepest strongest orgasm she had ever had or thought was possible. Her mind could not process the amount of pleasure, the depth of spasm she felt.

She had been holding her head up to yelp, and yell to her lover but it was no use, sentences and words were still impossible, she let her neck go limp and fall to her arm as she sprawled on the bed. She lay there for a couple minutes gathering her wit and breath. Joel hadn't moved himself, exhausted from holding and gripping her so tightly to his face.

She was going to stir and talk to Joel. When she opened her eyes his crotch was almost in her face, his semi-hard cock lying 6 inches from her mouth.

In one quick move she moved her mouth over it, causing Joel to jump. He hadn't expected her to do this, but the surprise was pleasant. He had been lying there waiting to get up and make love to her long and sweet, one more time tonight. As she rolled her tongue over his head he knew he would be ready any moment to sheath her pussy onto himself.

"Ohhhhhhh that feels so good, make it hard and wet for your pussy, Laynie. I want to feel you around me." He whispered.

Without being forced or goaded, this was the first time Laynie had really sucked, licked and enjoyed a penis in her mouth. It's velvety smooth head felt good on her tongue, the way it jumped and reacted to her suction and licking was exciting as she learned to bob her head a bit to simulate fucking.

The wet velvety smooth lips, tongue and mouth around his cock had Joel cheering and complimenting her on.

"Oh, God baby, that is so nice. Make it all hard and wet so I can slide it all the way inside of you. I want to feel your pussy grip me. Oh, you love me so good, I'm glad you love my cock so much. Are you ready to be made love to?" he whispered to his oral lover.

Laynie hummed lightly at his words and kept her in and out sucking as drool and saliva leaked from the corners of her mouth. She was going at it like it was the last food she would ever eat. Each time she drew up on him she tasted his pre-cum, a salty taste with a bleach quality, but the essence that rose from him made it taste very sweet as she breathed in through her nose. His wand touch had been just over his cock and she was getting the full pleasure of it, making sweetness in her mouth as she breathed.

As his pre-cum flowed, Joel new he would begin his own orgasm cycle soon. Stopping to shift to his knees and lancing her pussy would give him just the respite he needed to last another 5 or 10 minutes of watching her writhe under him as he plowed her.

"Let me make love to you baby, Laynie I want to hold and love you." He said as began to pull his body away from hers to get up.

She threw a grip around him and pushed more into her mouth, hungry for his flesh and the sweet nectar he was leaking.

"Laynie, you don't understand, I'm going to cum soon! Let me make love to you, in your sweet little pussy. He cried out as he was getting more and more aware of what was starting within him."

She let him go from her mouth and he was about to shift to her knees when she gripped him by a handful of flesh on the back of his thigh.

"We are making love, and I am making love to you, and you WILL be inside me." She said as she put her wet mouth over his saliva soaked cock.

Joel was reaching the point of no return. "I'm going to pop Ellaynne, if you keep doing that" he said and as he said it she pushed he mouth over him as far as she could. "Ohhhhhh," he gasped in the realization that she was doing what she wanted and he might better enjoy it and worry about his own pleasure, rather than hers.

Joel began to meet her mouth half way now as he neared orgasm. She never thought she would do this, but the power she was enjoying over him was a heady high. She was making love to him and was going to give HIM the pleasure she had felt earlier. She was going to be HIS lover, his vessel of pleasure.

Joel felt his balls tighten and get ready to shoot his load as his orgasm gripped him.

One last time he tried to warn her what he thought she might not be aware of, but she was preparing herself.

"How bad could it be?" she thought to herself, "it's a part of him and everything else I've tasted so far has been OK. I just hope I can swallow it."

Before she could process her last thought a quick volley of semen hit her tongue. She was so full of saliva that it slid easily down her throat as she felt more spasms in her mouth and more cum. She couldn't swallow fast enough though as drool and cum leaked from her mouth as she choked on the volume. Knowing how he liked the head sucked after he came, she went back onto the sloppy mess to suck two more times, but got even more semen in her mouth that surprised and choked her. She tried once more to suck him, but her inexperience and not really knowing about the taste and volume she might get made her more tentative.

Meanwhile Joel was nuts with ecstasy. The surprise that she wanted to finish him made his orgasm that much more intense. The fact she was trying to suck his sensitive head after he came was screwing his eyeballs in, plus he was out of a cleansing breath as he choked so hard trying to keep his composure.

"Abaaaaaa Abaaaaaaaa Httt Httt Ssssss," he grunted before he was able to catch a breath and roll from her reach.

He grabbed quickly for his cock to protect it from her as he growled his pleasure.

"Oh Joel, I love you so much, was that as good as mine was for me. God, you came a lot! How could you make so much so fast? That was awesome for me as well. Sorry for making a big mess. I..." She stopped abruptly as Joel waved his hand in her face.

"Shhhhhhhh, Shhhhhhhhhhhhhh, no talking just lie and enjoy a second. Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm." Joel scolded her as he writhed on the side of he bed catching himself from falling more than once.

Ellaynne giggled at his feel good antics and how he was speechless. She was so proud she was able to drive him so nuts.

Joel wanted her to know it was the best, sloppiest blowjob he had ever gotten, but he couldn't hurt her feelings, being so crass. It was the best, but she had really made love to him. She did it for him and him alone, and it was something she had a bad experience with before and Joel had doubted it would ever be something she would relish. Patsy could kneel at his feet and give him a blowjob with the precision of a NASA Shuttle landing that would be pure sex. Laynie had made passionate love to him and his cock and left no doubt that she loved him and everything she had experienced tonight.

After a few minutes passed and both of them were breathing normal, Laynie spoke.

"Can I talk now? Is it OK?"

"Oh yes, baby!" Joel said as he sat up a bit to look at her.

"Wow you are a mess!" he laughed at her.

Laynie had drool and cum all over her face, especially her cheeks, lips and just above her nose.

"Can you get me towel? It's cold now and has lost any sexiness it had to my tastebuds." she said in a pseudo-panic.

Joel jumped up and got a towel and brought it in, but before he handed it to her, he bent and kissed her on the lips, tasting his own cum.

"I want you to know I won't treat you like poison if you get like this. It's my cum, I'm man enough to deal with it, if you're woman enough to." He said as she grabbed the towel from him.

"Ughh, it's gross when it gets cold!!" she said, "and you didn't have to kiss me to prove anything."

She wiped her face off as well as she could, and sat up to kiss him; One kiss, then two, then three, big smacks on the lips. "Did I tell you I love you? Oh, and I'm sorry to call your cum gross, it was just when it's cold." She said, and then pushed her nose to his and whispered, "Fresh and hot right out of your balls, it was pretty good!"

"Ow, you are a naughty little girl, talking like that!" He scolded her. "But I love naughty little girls, one especially! I'm glad we can be so open about our sexuality with each other. I want you to enjoy when I make love to you, and you're the best lover I've ever had, Ellaynne, and I'm not just saying words. You really made love to me in so many ways. You never need to say the words."

Ellaynne had a tear coming to her eye at his statement. She got up from the bed and pulled him up with her.

"Let's go shower off, maybe we can do another round?" she said as she stopped in her tracks as she looked back at the bed.

The sheet that was under her mouth and under her pussy was drenched, looking like someone had wet.

"Holey Moley! One of us is a slob!" She exclaimed

"I can only tell you that it was never like that when I lived alone!" Joel responded as he ran from the room.

"You shithead, I'll get you for that." She said laughing and chasing him through the house.

She cornered him in the living room, knowing he couldn't dash outside like she had earlier.

"OK, Lets call it even and shower, all right?" She asked.

"It's a deal," he said as they walked arm and arm into the bathroom.

For the second time in an hour or so they washed each other. As Joel got down to her little butt hole, she turned her head to him.

"Ever experiment with that at all?"

"I plead the fifth."

"Seriously, my girlfriend who spied on you has told me that she has done it there, when she wasn't on the pill. I'm not inviting you there, I'm just asking."

"I plead the fifth."

JO-EL come on! Tell me about it."

"Sheesh, Laynie you're making me feel like Dr. Ruth. Yes, I've done that before. It can be pretty erotic, but I also know it can be pretty painful for you too. I never want to hurt you, so I would probably never try it with you. But, there is some playing to be done there." Joel said as he held her close under the hot water. He whispered into her ear. "Some night after a shower I'll run my tongue around there and you'll just go wild."

"You are a bad man, Joel Bell." Laynie said as she swatted him on his butt.

"I wanted to plead the fifth and you made me talk. You're a pretty open sex partner, and I think you might like that. Everything in time, we only have our whole lives to experiment, OK?" he asked her. "Don't try to rush things."

"Sorry, I just love my new toy." She said coquettishly.

Their weekend and subsequent week was a time of great joy for the new sexual couple. Experimenting with each other, letting some of the newness wear off and understanding each other's signals and feelings made their time together exciting.

Don Doomer came to town 11 days before he was to be presented his MVP award at the Base Ball Writers Association Dinner, 6 days before the Free Agent Contract signing ceremony a the ballpark. He was anxious to meet Patsy after what Joel had told him about her. He never let on that he had slept with her; it just wasn't Joel's way.

The plan was to have the two of them over to Joel's for a dinner, and then as long as all went well, she would be with him at the signing ceremony in Seattle and go to dinner with the owner, GM, Manager and their wives. Doomer only asked that Patsy have a short history of his career, so she wouldn't be embarrassed if any talk came up about him. He wanted her to look like a piece of his furniture for now. Patsy was aware of the part she was to play. Don Doomer was prepared to pay her for her escort services. Patsy felt cheap accepting anything and only asked he buy her a dress for the signing, and a long dress for the MVP dinner and ball that followed. In a new city, Joel hoped Doomer and Patsy would hit it off, at least for a while. He didn't really think that Patsy grasped the idea she was going to be dating a multi-millionaire.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.