Joel and Ellaynne in the Great Northwest - Cover

Joel and Ellaynne in the Great Northwest

Copyright© 2002 by Sig Grayson

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - The odd changes in Joel Bell's life bring him to meet Ellaynne Pickett. Joel, a seasoned chaser of loose women is the one being chased by an infatuated Ellaynne. Joel, the ex-ballplayer is re-united with an old teammate Don Doomer, who moves to the Seattle area and Joel helps him find his ellusive special someone.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Romantic   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Squirting  

"I'll come and make you a dinner from time to time, if you like. Just tell me what you like to eat. BOY, is that a loaded question. But, seriously, you know what I mean." She told him trying to make another date with him.

Finally she looked at the time. "Oh God, look at the time, I have to go." She said as she got off the floor and began to dress.

She began with her torn pantyhose that she said she was keeping as a souvenir, making Joel laugh. He watched her dress and walked her to the door.

"I'll look for you soon, OK?" he said to her.

"Alright." She whispered. "Can we exchange phone numbers?"

Joel made a face at her suggestion.

"OK, I'm sorry! I'm not going to stalk you; I just want a way to get a hold of you. But I know where and how to find you." Patsy said as she left.

She began to back out his driveway and she stopped and pulled forward again. Joel came out to see what she wanted.

"If you want to, you can have me the way you want me. Maybe I can say I'm going away for a weekend and stay here sometime. It's just a thought. It sounds exciting." She said with a little grin.

Joel shook his head yes and she was off.

Joel thought about what a great sex partner she was, but she had baggage and was shopping for a boyfriend. That always spelled trouble. But, cute as hell and a great fuck and blowjob, plus she was willing to try it in her ass. Oh man, did he like her ass, that red pussy and that super white ass. He was getting a hard on already thinking about her ass.

The next two days he passed the Olde Cider Mill on his walk and went in each time. He bought a quart of cider from the vegetable stand outside to bring in with him, and ordered his lunch. When his number was called he went to the window and there it sat waiting for him, the hand and body that placed it there, gone like the wind. As he took his tray to the table he realized there was a coffee he hadn't ordered or paid for on it. The numbered stub that matched his on the tray had "Dodger" scribbled on it.

"Damn, she did it again," he thought. "I wonder what she looks like, the little smart ass." He thought of going back to the counter, but figured what the hell, and let it slide. He finished his lunch and coffee and noticed the tables needed bussing, so he figured to wait for this girl to come out, but after 10 minutes he lost patience and left. On his walk back home he saw Patsy pass by him with the kids in the car. He figured she would do a quick run back after dropping them off, but she never came by.

The following day he got out early and was going to breakfast at the Mill. He ordered the Farmer Breakfast, figuring something substantial would hold him until dinnertime. He went to the restaurant anteroom and waited to pick up his breakfast at the window. After a few minutes went by he noticed those that came in after him were sitting eating. He went back to the order counter in the bakery part and asked why they weren't calling numbers.

"Sir, they don't call numbers for breakfast. Too many people couldn't balance coffees, juices and multiple plates. Ellaynne brings breakfasts around after you sit with your number on the table." The woman replied, pointing to the sign.

Peeved, but still hungry he went to the dining area and sat with his number on the table and opened his newspaper. A few minutes later the lady from the bakery order counter came out with a bag in her hand.

"Sir, here's your breakfast, Ellaynne looked for you and figured it was "to go" when you never showed." She said.

"Well, it's NOT "to go". Where's the manager, I want a hot breakfast." Joel said.

"I'm sorry, the manager and the cook staff just left. They stop breakfast at 10:15. They take an hour break and then start lunch. There's just Rusty back there who breaks down breakfast and sets up the lunch kitchen." She politely explained.

Joel was ready to blow a fuse, but remembered that if he read the sign he would be eating right now. He took the bag and went home to heat up his breakfast, after walking it 3 miles.

Once home he pulled his breakfast out of the bag, which included a black coffee. The cup said, Dodger - caution-hot" on the top.

Was this the Ellen or Elaine girl the woman told him about, who kept the Dodger nickname going. He wore his Los Angeles Dodgers ball cap the first time he came in and she called him that ever since. Funny she would remember his face after seeing him just the one time, figuring how many faces she must see a day.

He skipped his walk on Friday and Saturday, opting to walk his treadmill rather than brave the rain. Luckily his PT guru came in on Friday and he talked her into getting him a few groceries, milk, lunchmeat, and bread. Besides soup and cereal, he had little in the house.

Sunday morning he woke to a glorious day and decided to take in a breakfast again at the Olde Cider Mill. He made sure he got there good and early so as not to miss anything. The place was packed with Churchgoers on their way home from 8 o'clock services.

Patiently he waited in line to place his order and then found an empty table and put his order number on the corner. A hand came down from behind him a few minutes later, with an accompanying voice saying "heads up!". Joel turned in his chair a bit to see a young girl with a tray of plates making her way through the crowd.

"Excuse me ma'am, are you Ellen." He shouted toward her.

"No Sir." Came the response as she dropped 3 other plates on different tables. He hadn't gotten a clear look at her, except to know she was young and fast with a dirty blonde type hair.

This farmer breakfast was much better than the one he had to reheat on Thursday. His coffee was hot and he had a great morning, reading his paper and enjoying his meal. A teenage boy went by his table with a coffee pot and he asked for a refill.

"By the way, when does Ellen work?" he asked.

"There is no Ellen, you must mean el - ayne." He said.

"Elaine?" Joel verified.

"No, she's my sister and I call her El Pain. You can call her the same thing, but make the P silent. That's how you say her name, Ellaynne. E-L-L-A-Y-N-N-E, El Pain! Sisters, ugh!" The boy said.

"Is she working now?"

"Yes."

"Could I see her?"

"No. She's cooking now. My Dad leaves at 9 on Sundays to go to mass. She was doing tables before though, you should have caught her then." He told him.

"Tell me, uh BRAD," Joel read off his nametag, "If I asked her if she was Ellen, what would she have said to me?"

Brad laughed. "What do you think El Pain would have said?"

That was all Joel had to hear. What a snotty little shit this girl was. He saw Brad returning, bussing tables for the next wave of customers. He picked his styro-plate and things from the tray to throw away and leave the tray for Brad. When he picked up the plate, a small napkin was underneath it. "Hi Dodger" was written on it.

If she was being cute, she wasn't. If she were being annoying, she would win prizes. Why would she purposely bug him? He still couldn't pick her from a line-up if he had to. She was cooking right now, and he saw the line waiting for Sunday morning breakfast, but one day next week, he would sit and wait for her. She had to come onto the dining room floor at one time where he could corner her and ask her why she harassed him.

Joel spent the rest of Sunday watching baseball on TV. He saw some of his old friends and made him wish he were still there. "Old friends," he thought. He had been gone since graduating high school with nary a visit over a few weeks at a time. He had no friends left in the area, and if he did, he hadn't spoke to them in 4 to 7 years. At least when he had the stores he saw the people who worked for him, but now, after the operation he barely got out. Maybe if he rented a bigger car than his vintage MG Spitfire, something with power steering, then he could probably drive, although his therapist frowned on it. He had been back home for 4 months now. He worked like a dog for the first 2, sold the stores and had the operation. He hadn't had a real square meal except for this mornings breakfast in at least a couple months. Worse yet, he had been laid just once since the operation. Before that, he had made it to a Mariners game in Seattle and ran into Marijo, an old Annie friend of his. She stayed with him for a week before she moved on back to Edmonton to meet the AAA team when they got back from an 8-day road trip. Joel paid for her ticket back. Marijo never worked a day at a legit job, but was always taken care of by ballplayers. When she became unattractive and old, she said she might have to write a book to get by. Joel told her to put him in it; he may need the advertising and the reputation.

"I wonder if I should call Patsy?" he thought to himself. She had made herself scarce for almost a week now, so he didn't think she was going to badger him. She did see him on the road and drove right by. That was good in Joel's mind. He liked her; he just didn't want to hurt her by having her get attached.

He took out the paper with her number and twiddled it between his fingers for a few minutes. His want for companionship got the best of him, and he dialed it.

"Hello?" a young voice answered (oh shit she has the kids, should I hang up?) he thought "Is your Mommy there?" Joel asked.

"Yes, she is, but she's crying right now." The child's voice said.

From the background he heard (Derek, who is that? Don't say that.)

"She's not home right now." the child's voice came back on.

"Derek, would you do something real special for me?" Joel asked.

"My grampy gives me a dollar when I do special things." Derek smartly said.

"OK, Ryan I'll give you and your sister each a dollar if you do one thing for me." Joel said.

"OK!! What?" Derek asked

"Go over to your Mommy and whisper very, very low in her ear, that Joel is on the phone. Can you do that?"

"For a dollar, for each of us, YOU BET!!"

Joel chuckled at how cute and smart the boy was. He couldn't be more than 4. He heard him put the phone down and yell "Mommy, Mommy, I have a secret for you!"

A few seconds later, Patsy picked up the phone, obviously still upset over something.

"Hi Joel, I'm sorry for Derek, sniff, sniff." Patsy said.

"What's to be sorry for, he was cute. I wanted him to whisper in case someone else was there you didn't want to hear another mans name." Joel said.

"That's not likely, that's why I'm so upset. My brother gets married next week, and I have to go to the wedding alone. My shithead ex-husband was going to go just to be sociable and civil. He and my brother were friends in the first place, before I met him. Now he wants to bring a date, so I look like an asshole." Patsy cried to him. "I don't even want to go. I looked forward to being out, for Christ's sake, even with him!" Patsy cried.

"I'll take you Patsy. I'll be your date, as long as the kids won't be there. I don't want them to see us. I've explained why." Joel said before he knew what he was saying.

"Really? You'd do that for me? This doesn't sound like the arrangement you wanted last week. This sounds like a date." She rationalized.

"I'm doing a friend a favor. I barely know you in some ways, yet I've had my tongue up your butt. I couldn't stand to hear you so unhappy. Just don't take it the wrong way Patsy, OK? You are a beautiful woman and shouldn't be alone for something special like this, especially if he's trying to make you look bad. You were something special for me when I was "in need", so here I am for you." Joel said, even surprising himself.

"So why did you call?" She asked.

"I was wondering if you might come over tonight, but apparently I picked a bad time to call. I'm sorry." Joel explained.

"I think my mother will baby-sit, and even keep them overnight. I don't have to be to work until 3 tomorrow. She does it a lot for me if I want to go out to a movie with Roxanne, that's my best friend." Patsy said.

"Do you want me to call her, or what?" she asked.

"How far do you live from me? He wondered.

"I'm ten minutes from you." She answered.

"Go ahead and call her." Joel said.

"If I don't see you in a half hour or so, you know she couldn't do it" Patsy dealt.

Twenty-five minutes later Patsy's car pulled into Joel driveway. They both knew why she was there. An hour later they lay in Joel's bed freshly worn from a session of sex. Patsy, once again had a load of cum in her stomach, not sure how many pills she had missed that week. That left Joel a little pissed off at her.

"Patsy, how can you lose track of your pills that way. I know you may not have had sex for a while, but you would think after last week... Now can you see why I don't need a relationship with someone like..." Joel stopped himself.

"Someone like what, Joel? Spit it out, lay it on the line." Patsy said, getting pissed herself.

"Oh, someone with kids and a life, I guess. You have things going on in your life and the thought of taking your pill each morning isn't the most important thing in your life. I'm being selfish and I'm sorry. I'm thinking of my dick. Your life is consumed by your children because you're raising them alone and somehow I'm blaming you for that," Joel said, not too proud of himself.

"Well, that is why I forget them, the kids have consumed me. But, don't think I didn't have your dick on my mind a lot in the past week. I needed that fuck so bad that day, and I'll tell you that the thought of swallowing your cum instead of having it drip out of my pussy all night doesn't bother me either. It's just the risk that it only takes one little swimmer to get home. I need to remember that damn pill. I just want you to know that I'm not a ditz, a dope or a bimbo. Somewhere a girl in my position is remembering her pill, while her kids play with matches." She said defending herself.

"I'm sorry for thinking of just me, but there's something else we have to cover. You have to let me know if you sleep with anyone else. HIV. Sorry to bring this up too. I was tested just before my operation, and when you said it had been that long since your last sex I assumed you were OK." He said.

"Don't get mad at me, but when you were making coffee last week, I was checking things out while we talked. Your results and reminder card for your next appointment at the clinic was on your counter with a bunch of other junk. I wouldn't let just anyone fuck me without protection, and YOU ARE the only man I'm sleeping with. If it changes for any reason, I'll let you know." She admitted.

"I didn't think you were stupid, you know." Joel said.

Patsy rose up from her position spooned in front him and turned around on her stomach to lie across him, looking him in the eye. "I thought we weren't supposed to get involved, but you call me tonight, ask me over and then volunteer to take me to my brothers wedding, and now take an interest in my health and well being. It's hard not to get involved if you really like someone, huh? Don't worry, I won't go off the deep end, and I'll catch you if you do. As much as I would like a full time man in my life, I realize how hard it would be right now. So, in the meantime, you'll do." She said with a smirk.

"I get your point, smarty pants. I warned you and I blinked first. Point taken." Joel confessed.

They both rolled to their backs and fell asleep. Patsy woke up around 1 a.m. with the urge to pee and got up to take care of it. She felt wet around her pussy and realized she had gotten her period. She shook Joel awake.

"Hey stud, guess what? I just got my friend. Do you have anything for a woman in this house?" She asked.

Joel was half awake from the movement on the bed.

"Check under the bathroom sink, there should be an assortment of things there." He groggily said.

Patsy came back in the room a few minutes later relieved he had the essentials for her. She also had a wet washcloth to clean up any blood on the sheets. She got Joel to get up so she could check. He went to pee while she took care of a small spot. By the time he got back she was lying waiting for him.

"When I start my pills again, I promise not to forget any. I'll make an effort for you, OK?" she said while she kissed him goodnight.

He smiled to himself and dozed off.

Joe woke in the morning to sounds in the kitchen. He looked and saw the time was 6:30. He got up and went to the kitchen and there in front of the stove was a vision. Totally nude, with her cute white ass moving and shifting about while she worked the spatula, was the patsy. Her long red hair in a pony tail that shifted as her ass did. She heard him stir behind her and she turned, her luscious breasts bounced and swayed with her spin and stop.

"My Mom has to be at work at 8:30 so I have to get the kids at 8. I found pancake mix and syrup in the cupboard. I hope you don't mind." She said cutely.

Joel laughed to himself and went to hug her.

"No, I don't mind at all. To see your cute ass in my kitchen, I would get up at five!" he said.

"Sit!" was her only response.

He sat and watched her plate the pancakes and set two plates on the table. Then she fetched 2 cups of coffee and sat with him.

"I bet you're a good mommy." Was all Joel said as he ate his breakfast with a big grin on his face.

Patsy finished hers first and got up to bring the plates to the sink. She started to run the water to wash them when he stopped her.

"Patsy, just leave those. I'll run the dishwasher later. Please." He said.

She turned and smiled and came over to him, noticing a growing problem between his legs with a waving finger; tsk tsk.

"Sorry, with a beauty like you out here, its hard to not pay attention." Joel smiled as he looked down and then back to her eyes that were glued to it.

Patsy giggled at the flattery. It was obvious that she, for the first time in a long time, felt vital, sexy and sure of herself.

"I usually watch my sweets this early in the morning, but that may be something I can't resist." She said with a sexy grin.

Patsy took a cushion off one of stools at the breakfast nook and motioned Joel out of the booth. Joel stood beside the booth and Patsy dropped the cushion. She knelt in front of him and pushed him back so his bare ass was at the edge of the tabletop.

"Give me your eyes again." She whispered.

Joel looked at her eyes as she took his cock in her hand and brought it to her lips. She rolled her tongue into a "u" and began flicking it at the underside of the head. They looked intently at each other. Joel was dying from anticipation. But, that soon ended when on one of the flicks she engulfed the head fully and collapsed her cheeks around him. Joel groaned loudly and felt weak in the knee. Patsy grinned around his cock. The rush he felt was the same tingle she had in her clit at the same time. She loved pleasing her lover to the point that it alone made her hot, wet and satisfied. She hadn't had that satisfaction since high school. Her husband was a selfish lover from their first night of marriage. Her hope that he would change began fading that night. But, she was hot and happy right now, even though she knew Joel wasn't "hers", she knew they were connecting spirits, for sure. She couldn't wait to feel his orgasm rise and taste his cum again, hearing him enjoy his climax. She reached down and touched her little button as she took her mouth away and kept stroking him.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.