Huge 4: Chris and the Cheerleaders - Cover

Huge 4: Chris and the Cheerleaders

by Heatheranne

Copyright© 2002 by Heatheranne

Incest Sex Story: Chris's mother decides to test her son's stamina by inviting his girlfriend, Cindy, and a few of Cindy's fellow cheerleaders over for afternoon snacks.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Incest   Mother   Son   Size   .

Heather must have looked at her watch a hundred times that day. She couldn't keep her mind on her work. She hadn't been this distracted since... well, she was too distracted to think about it. She looked at her watch for the hundred and first time. What was her son, Chris, doing right now? Let's see, he would be leaving his last class and going to basketball practice. He'd be putting on those shorts that showed his long, thickly muscled legs. He'd be wearing a tank top that revealed the smooth, bulging muscles of his shoulders and arms.

Heather crossed her legs, and then crossed them again. The pressure on her pussy was maddening. The mere thought of her son in workout clothes turned her on so much that she could hardly stand it. Well, she chided herself, if you're going to commit incest with the biggest stud you've ever known then these thing are going to happen.

She looked at her watch for the hundred and second time. I might as well give up trying to work, she thought. She turned off her computer and grabbed her purse. As she exited her office, Heather told her assistant, "Mary, I'm leaving early. If you need me, I have my cell phone."

Yes Mary, she thought to herself, I'm going to get my son home from school as quickly as possible so I can have him bang the hell out of my pussy.

Heather didn't know why she was so horny today. It wasn't as if she had been deprived of sex. Just that morning Chris had awakened her by tonguing her pussy until it creamed and then he'd thoroughly fucked her, twice - once in her bed and again in the shower.

Heather parked her car at the school and went into the gym. It was the same gym and same school that she'd attended years ago. The gym had the same smell of sweaty bodies, and the same sounds of squeaking shoes from the boy's basketball team and the raised feminine voices of the cheerleaders that she remembered. Although it seemed to her that the boys were taller and more muscular. And the cheerleaders more mature looking and dressed much sexier than when she'd been a student here.

Heather took a seat in the bleachers and watched her son. He looked like a man among boys as he moved around the court. He wasn't the tallest boy on the team, but he was certainly the fastest and most agile. The practice ended when the coach called for the players to hit five free throws in a row and then hit the showers. Chris made his shots quickly and then jogged over to his mother. "Hi, what's up?" he asked.

"I just thought I'd give you a ride home."

"Cindy could have given me a ride," said Chris, referring to his girlfriend who was one of the cheerleaders.

"Yeah, I know what she has that you like to ride," said Heather as she leered at her son.

Chris reached down and squeezed his crotch surreptitiously. "There's more than enough to go around, you know."

"Yeah, I know that too." Heather could feel her pussy growing moist. The thought that Chris could probably take care of her, and any number of nubile females, made her shiver in anticipation. "Go get your shower, stud. I'll meet you at the locker room," she told Chris.

He trotted off and Heather went back to her car. She drove around the school and parked at the outer doors to the boy and girl's locker rooms. She stared at the doors and wondered if the girl's locker room had changed over the years. Well, why not go see? It would be a few minutes until Chris was ready to go.

Heather stuck her head in the institution green door of the girl's locker room. There was no one there. She went on in and looked around. Except for a coat of paint and a computer in the coach's office everything looked pretty much the same. She spied an unmarked door along one wall and smiled. Would that storage closet hold the same secret? Heather tried the door, but it was locked. Well, it had been locked when she was a student too, but that hadn't stopped her and her girlfriends. She pulled out her car keys and found the small multipurpose knife that she kept on the key chain. She selected a blade and in seconds she had jimmied the spring-loaded bolt of the lock. She slipped into the room and closed the door behind her.

There were the same old shelves full of towels, soap and assorted tools for cleaning. Heather shoved aside a wooden box of brushes and rags, and there it was. She snapped off the light to the little room and felt her way back to the shelf. There was a fine crack in the mortar between bricks there, and if she stood just right and pressed her face to that crack she could see right into the boy's shower.

There they were, thought Heather. Just like when she was their age. Some of the boys strutted in. Some ran in and out, barely getting wet. And here came Chris with his broad shoulders, flat and rippled tummy, tight and shapely butt, and of course his huge cock that bounced off his thighs as he walked. It took him only a couple of minutes to lather up and rinse off. Most of the boys had finished when one more guy entered the shower. He came to the corner nearest Heather and slowly soaped up. He kept looking over his shoulder at Chris, and when Chris and everyone else had left, he began to masturbate.

Heather laughed to herself; she just had to show this to Chris. She trotted back through the still empty locker room and stuck her head out the door. She saw Chris leaning against the fender of her car. "Come here," she said with a devilish grin.

Chris walked over, but he stopped short of the door and said, "I can't go in there, I'll get expelled."

"Oh come on, there's no one around." She grabbed his sleeve and pulled him in the door. She led Chris into the storage closet and pushed him into the corner. Then she showed him how to peek into the boy's shower. "Here's how your mother got her jollies when she was a student here."

Chris peered through the crack and laughed. "Yeah, that's Donnie, he's gay. I guess it's tough on him to take showers with a bunch of naked guys everyday. I'd say that he's about to blow. Three... two... one... one... uh one... there she blows!" Chris stepped back. "You missed it Mom, although he sure didn't cum very much."

Heather shook her head and said, "Chris honey, most guys don't make it by the gallon like you do." After moving the cleaning supplies back into place she said, "I guess we better get out of here." She was about to open the closet door when she heard feminine voices. Heather slowly cracked open the door and peeked into the locker room. The cheerleaders had finished their practice.

"Now what do we do?" whispered Chris.

"Well I guess we wait them out," she whispered back. "Why don't you come up here? This is every boy's wet dream."

Chris eagerly changed places with his mother. "Oh yeah," said Chris in appreciation. "This is great."

Chris kept up a running account on each girl's figure as they stripped out of their workout clothing. Heather could tell that her son was getting excited. She reached around his waist and found the thick bulge in his pants. She deftly undid his belt and soon his pants were around his knees. Then she pulled the waistband of his shorts away from his torso and reached in to grab a hand full of cock-shaft.

Chris had to bend at the waist and shuffle backward to keep his stiffening dick from hitting the cold door. His mother ran her hand up his cock until she found the sensitive spot just under the head. Then she began to jack him off.

Heather loved handling her son's cock. It was so thick that she couldn't get her fingers around it. It warmed her hand and she could feel his pulse pound as if his heart were laboring to keep the big thing filled with hot blood. Chris' hips began to sway and pump, and the faster he moved then the faster she rubbed. Her hand was dripping with precum when she heard Chris grunt softly, and then there came several long liquid splat sounds as he shot his cum against the door.

"Mmmm... that was cool, Mom. Thanks," said Chris as he gave his mom a quick kiss. He took his mother's breasts in his strong hands and whispered, "Want me to do you?"

"We better think about getting out of here," she answered as she reluctantly removed Chris' searching hands. "Why don't you get one of those rags and clean up your mess? We don't need someone finding your pool of cum in the girl's locker room." While Chris did his chore, Heather stood lookout at the door. Most of the girls had dressed and left, but there were four remaining when Chris rejoined his mother. She knew that one of the girls was Cindy, Chris' girlfriend, but she didn't know the others.

"Who are those girls with Cindy?"

Chris put his eye to the crack between the door and its frame. "Let's see," he said. "The tall blonde standing next to Cindy is Amy, and the other blonde is Barbara. The girl with the dark hair is Gina."

Heather took up her place at the door once again and listened closely as the girls talked. Amy said to Cindy, "Too bad Chris' mother showed up, you won't get to drive him home."

Before Cindy could answer, Barbara broke in, "Yeah, what's up with that? How come you're dating a sophomore? Is it true love?" Her voice dripped with sarcasm.

"Well, according to her it's true sex. She claims that he's hung like this," Amy said as she stuck her arm out, clenched her fist and grabbed her forearm half way between wrist and elbow.

"Actually, he's more like this," said Cindy. She took Amy's hand and moved it below her elbow.

"Ooooo..." chorused the girls cynically, and then they all laughed.

"Yeah, yeah," said Cindy. "As if you all could handle it."

"Are you willing to share?" asked Gina, sounding at least semi-serious.

"Lord knows, he's got more than I need," said Cindy.

As the other girls began to kid Cindy about her lack of feminine powers, a thought came to Heather. Just how many girls could he handle? She whispered to Chris, "Stay quiet, I'll tell you when the coast is clear." She waited until none of the girls was looking her way, and then Heather slipped out of the closet. She stepped behind a set of lockers out of view of the girls. She coughed loudly, and strolled around the corner into the view of the girls as if she had just walked in.

"Oh hi," she called out. "I thought I'd look around the old school while I was waiting for Chris."

"Hi Ms Malone," said Cindy. She introduced Heather to the other girls.

They talked for a minute and then Heather suggested, "I heard one of you girls say something about getting something to eat when I came in. Why don't you come by my house? We can have snacks and chat. I don't get to meet many of Chris' friends."

"Well, I don't know..." began Cindy.

"Oh we'd love to see more of Chris," interjected Gina. The girls snickered.

In the end, Barbara had to beg off, she was expected at home. But the other girls were glad to take Heather's money and go for snacks. They agreed to meet at her house.

After the girls left, Heather retrieved Chris from the closet and soon they were in her car on the way home. Chris said, "What's the deal, Mom? I thought you got out of work early so we could have the afternoon together."

Heather didn't want to admit that the thought of Chris thoroughly banging one hot babe after another was making her pussy cream and throb. She didn't quite understand it herself. She gave Chris a wicked little grin and said, "Hey, I've got Cindy coming over and two other pretty little things who think you're a stud, I thought you would be pleased."

"Ahhh..." said Chris.

"Amy and Gina pass inspection, don't they?"

"Nothing wrong with those two, Mom."

Nothing at all, thought Heather. Cindy was a five foot tall little doll with long red hair. Amy looked more like the cheerleader type. She was tall - a bit on the thin side, but very blonde and very pretty. Gina was slightly taller than Cindy. She had curly dark hair and a lush, full figure.

The girls were waiting when Heather pulled into her driveway, and soon they were all sitting around her kitchen table eating chips and dip and sodas. In fifteen minutes Heather heard more about the school and its teachers and its little intrigues from the girls than Chris was willing to impart in a year. But she didn't forget why she had enticed the girls here in the first place. She caught Chris' eye and then looked pointedly at Cindy and then slightly nodded her head toward the door.

Chris took the hint. "Hey Cindy, can you come down to my room? There're some math problems I'm having trouble with."

"Sure," she said and in a few seconds they were safely in Chris' bedroom.

The instant the door closed, Chris grabbed her and planted a big, sloppy kiss on her mouth.

Cindy pushed herself away and said, "Hey, there's a house full of people out there."

"Don't tell me that doesn't turn you on."

Cindy didn't want to admit that that was exactly what was on her mind. The thought of his big cock sawing in and out of her pussy had kept her squirming in her seat all day. She said, "I just don't want to get caught. Your mother might throw me out forever. We wouldn't want that."

Chris moved his hands to her breasts and began to fondle them. "I got news for you. She knows about us, and I think it's a turn on for her. In fact, I think she invited you and your cheerleader buddies with something like this in mind."

Cindy's eyebrows shot up in surprise. She admired Heather. Not only was she beautiful and successful, Heather was close to her son without trying to control and suffocate him. But was she so close that it got weird? Cindy mulled that over for a second and realized that she found it exciting as well. She grinned up at Chris as she grabbed the belt around his waist and loosened it. Then she pulled his pants away from his flat tummy. She placed her hand under his erection that was stretched out to his hip, and slid it upwards until the head of his cock was above his beltline.

This was a little game that they played, and Chris liked it. He spread his legs and then Cindy straddled the hard muscle of his left thigh. As she hunched her pussy against his leg, Cindy bumped and rubbed her breasts over the head of his cock. There were some definite advantages to having such a diminutive girlfriend.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.