Touch of Art
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2002 by Naive

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Roger a very shy young man is forced to be an art model so he can make the grade. But, more than art is in store for poor Roger.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   NonConsensual   Blackmail   BDSM   FemaleDom   Humiliation  

Roger could hear the door open and the voices of the young women as they came into the room. A few gasps and giggles floated to him as he fidgeted and tried to lose the bonds. Suddenly a voice came to him, he could feel the hot breath as the woman spoke into his ear, "I'm going to enjoy teaching you this year Roger, as are all the other teacher you have." It was Mrs. Rawlings his calculus teacher; what was she doing here?

"Your going to do so well this semester." He could here the laugh in a new voice. It was Mrs. Tyler his English professor. It didn't take long for him to realize that all his professors this semester were female. Was all this really a trap for him? He felt so helpless trapped in the chair. A few tears escaped as the frustration welled inside.

"Poor Roger, you must feel so betrayed. It's okay to feel that way, because you have been." Ronda whispered into his ear. He hadn't heard her return. "But, you'll be much happier in the end really. Try to accept what life has given to you. Your now free of all the responsibilities of a normal life now." She patted him on the shoulder and went to address the class. "This morning we finally have reached the point in the class that you've all been waiting for. The hands on section. As you start to draw, feel free to come up and examine our young model so you can feel exactly what your drawing. Also for those working in colors you can come up and make sure that you have a colorful working subject. If the model becomes a little rowdy feel free to punish him." Roger could feel Ronda's grip on testicles as she pulled them up hard. "These are the easiest tools for the job. Please try hard not to cause any permanent damage." Roger tried hard to stop as much pressure as possible, but he had no room to follow the movement. He was strapped down tight. It almost felt like she was trying to pull them off. All Roger could do was whimper into his gag. "Let me demonstrate some of the best techniques." With that she drop his nuts, he could feel a deep throb of pain, but was relieved to have them released. "The first is the common punch." Roger felt Ronda's fist slam into his groin and behind the gag he yelped in pain. It was like lightning flaring up his spine. He tried to curl up but he was strapped down tight he could lean over though and tried hard to move his head down far enough to protect his groin.

"Now, now Roger it wasn't that bad.", Ronda said as she pulled a strap from just beneath the head rest and wrapped it around his neck. Roger could feel it starting to choke him as Ronda pulled back. He tried to hold out but flecks of light started to appear in his eyes and a weak feeling came over him till he finally leaned back. Ronda tightened the collar so he couldn't lean forward anymore. "That's better."

"As I was saying the punch works nicely." Again Ronda's fist slammed into his jewels but Roger could only tight up, he tried to curl up again involuntarily, but the choke collar kept him from moving to far. "Also, theirs the upper cut, and the downward smash." Her small hard knuckles rammed hard into his sac Roger gagged and begged into the gag but no one cared. Pain was his world: Both the punches came so quick that the pain was just all their was. Tears seeped from the gag as the pain was too much to hold back. "It won't last too much longer dear." Ronda whispered in his ear as she wiped away some of the tears. Moving back to her position Ronda pulled a metal rod that moved Rogers legs farther apart. To him it felt like she was ripping his legs off. It also moved his body into a position closer to standing.

"We also have the knee." Ronda brought her knee hard into his nuts and could feel them compress. She liked the feeling, so did it a second then third time. Roger screamed into the gag as nausea swept through him. His fingers and toes curled up as he tried to fight the pain. His consciousness wavered but he clung to it. He could feel his body convulsing as he tried hard not to retch. Pulling the bar it moved him back into the sitting position. Roger's heart was racing and he could feel the constant ache in his groin. "The squeeze works well." Ronda grab his jewels and could tell that they had swollen in the short little session. He would get tougher she thought with a little smile. Her grip tightened and Roger started to fidget in his seat. He couldn't get away from the ever increasing pain. He begged into the gag as she tightened her grip and struggled with his bonds but the pain just kept getting worse. It felt like someone had set his groin on fire and he could do nothing. His body started to shake as the pain got worse. Again the flecks of lights returned and subsumed him. Consciousness fled from the bodily pain. Ronda watched as his head slumped but his body would still react to her she knew. "And last the front kick." She thought for a second about removing her heels, but thought what the hell: she landed square in his sac and his body grunted as the pain kept coming. Tears flowed from under the blindfold and shattered on the hard wood of the dais. Ronda was glad that he was wearing the blindfold - she would hate to have seen the hurt, betrayed look as he suffered. It took a while for it to move to resigned. She preferred that better. "Now class I must go. Mrs. Bird will be in charge. She's a nurse and will tell you when to stop and when it's okay. If you don't listen you will be removed from the class for the rest of the semester." Stroking Roger's flaccid cock she started to get it to rise until he was completely hard. "And would you really want to miss this? Sheila, your in charge of keeping him up. Tie a string to his toys and pull when you need to help him keep focus." Ronda walked to the door and left, "Good day class."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.