Abduction of Beatrice - Cover

Abduction of Beatrice

Copyright© 2002 by Max Wheeler

Chapter 5: The Servitude Begins...

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5: The Servitude Begins... - A professional and large-busted (found to be submissive), female is captured for the whims of a master living way beyond civilation. She is brought there for his ultimate pleasures.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   BDSM   Spanking   Rough   Torture   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Size  

It was a cold and snowy evening. A fire crackled happily in the fireplace as Thornton sipped his evening brandy and smoked one of his favorite cigars. Beatrice knelt before him the position that she had been taught, breasts outthrust, back straight, hands crossed behind her head, facing her knees. Her bowels had been host to Thorton's largest ebonite butt plug for the past hour, and she was beginning to experience aggressive discomfort in her rear. Thorton gazed down upon his latest possession, delighting in her beauty, for she was. Long, curly (Now coifed by Madison), flaming striking red hair, perfect nose, cheekbones and facial features. Thornton looked down at Beatrice.

"Turn around, little one", he bade.

She had not seen him for a month. She had tried to forget the pain, but she could not forget the horror.

Beatrice slowly shuffled around 180 degrees to face her back to her master. He was now her master because he had broken her, he ruled her. After the session on the table she had been taken to the black room and caned unmercifully for three hours.

It had been horrible. In the end her mind was a crazed wreck. The caning had consisted of severe swats with 12 canes, which had been soaked in water. She had been struck almost three hundred times, each stroke had been delivered thirty seconds apart. It had been humiliating and exceedingly painful. Madison had stood by her head and intoned "Your Master is Caning You", after each and every stroke. It had been a good and trying long one, but the two men finished the job as they had planned.

When they were finished, Beatrice was a blubbering, sniffling, pitiful mess. She did not know her name but she knew that she needed to sleep. Her broad ass was welted and crossed in so many places there was almost no white skin left. A couple of the deeper welts had even drawn a couple of drops of blood. She had been shown absolutely no mercy. She had passed out seven times during her ordeal, each time Madison had quickly corrected the situation with smelling salts.

But that had been one month ago. They had not touched her since then. Until tonight...

She had been locked in a room equipped with a chemical toilet, bed and sink. She had worn a locked leather chastity belt, which held a medium butt plug inside her the entire time. When she had to attend to her daily functions, she pressed the red button, and Madison came and removed the apparatus from her so she could relieve herself.

Unknown to Thornton (and uncaring as well to him), Madison made Beatrice fellate him after these sessions. Over the past month he had worked her, tuning her like a fine machine to give his massive penis the pleasure that he craved. After several weeks she was finally able to take his entire length within her lips without gagging or vomiting, and was able to hold him thusly, until she had to breathe again. The Negro Butler particularly enjoyed this, her prolonged cock-swallowing, for he would hold still and flex his stiff length within her throat, watching her head swivel as he worked the big muscle until he ejaculated deeply within her throat. By now she must have drank a quart of his hot, thick seed. Madison knew that Thornton would appreciate her newfound talents in time. He always did...

"Nice looking ass you have there, Bitch", Thornton whispered, leering at the sight before him, Beatrice had finally completed her turn.

"Bend over, Bitch, nipples to the rug, now...", he commanded.

Beatrice kept her hands firmly clasped behind her head and slowly bent forward, her wide, rounded hips now splaying into a more seductive posture, the rounded flared end of the butt plug obscenely hiding her rosette.

"Remove the plug from your behind", he commanded.

Beatrice reached behind her ass with a shaking hand and grasped the end of the huge plug and pulled slowly, straining. It was hard to do. The plug was the largest that Thorton owned and although she had spent a month with the medium plug in her ass, this was her first taste of this big one.

Beatrice gasped as her tortured anus finally slipped over the largest part of the plug and gratefully made it's way down the tapered, pointed end. She sighed a sigh of pent of relief at the final withdrawal.

Thornton looked down upon Beatrice. Her anus had suddenly drawn tight again, but it was fiercely red, a testament to it's recent guest.

"Back it goes, little one!", Thorton said softly.

Beatrice suddenly raised up, pleading...

"No, please, no, please sir, I cannot take it any more!" She was crying.

"It hurts dreadfully!"

"I've been dying with it"

Thornton's cold, blue eyes slitted and steeled.

"That's three strokes for disobeying a direct order, whore", he bellowed...

Now stand up!

Beatrice tearfully stood. She was suddenly horrified! She remembered the blistering caning session!

Beatrice burst into tears. "Oh no, m-master... please..."

"Bend down and grab your ankles," Thornton repeated. "You've got three

strokes coming to you now. If Madison has to hold you, it'll be six." Instantly,

Beatrice bent over, sliding her hands down her legs and grasping her ankles. She had to do it, for she couldn't take six strokes.

"Now," Thornton snapped, tapping the cane lightly across Beatrice's quivering

ass, "You've got three strokes coming. They are for not immediately obeying a direct order, do you understand?

"Yes Master."

"I'm giving you a choice," Thornton continued. "If you beg to be punished,

and thank me for each stroke, I'll keep it down to the three you've earned. If

not, I'll have Madison hold you down and you'll get six." Thorton reached out and caressed her broad ass.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.