Abduction of Beatrice - Cover

Abduction of Beatrice

Copyright© 2002 by Max Wheeler

Chapter 4: The realization of hopelessness servitude...

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4: The realization of hopelessness servitude... - A professional and large-busted (found to be submissive), female is captured for the whims of a master living way beyond civilation. She is brought there for his ultimate pleasures.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   BDSM   Spanking   Rough   Torture   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Size  

Beatrice's body, turned into a steaming froth, came slowly down, three hours later, as Madison flipped the switches that reduced the size of the phalluses, then retracted them into the polished face of the table's attachment.

Beatrice closed her eyes and panted at the agony of their withdrawal. Madison leered at her violated bottom, her cunt gaped impossibly, it was sodden. It drooled onto the large pool on the table that she was lying in. Her asshole, although reddened with her prior effort, was once again clenched tightly.

Beatrice's eyes fluttered open in her current state of delicious high. Before her was a hugely swelled knob, throbbing in it's need. It was Thornton. He had unzipped and presented the full swell of his large cock to the 'kiss' of her perfectly pursed and satiated lips. He simply bumped the end of his fierce erection against the swell of them.

Beatrice was filled with a sense of urgency, her large breasts still hung hugely below the holes in the table, her nipples still clipped sharply, now the heart shaped gold weights hung almost still as her breathing began to slow, and as reality started to overtake her.

God, they hurt her, she had been clipped thusly for almost four hours. Her nipples were engorged, hugely swollen, and Beatrice indeed had large nipples, they extended almost one full inch from the tips of her tormented breasts.

The cock toyed with the full swell of her lips, at times the knob entered almost half-way, other times, he used his hand to paint his pre-cum thickly over them, from side to side. Beatrice could hotly taste him as he toyed with her...

Thorton began to press his thick cock slowly into Beatrice's mouth, her lips flowed smoothly over the crown of the thick knob, still drooling continuously.

Madison, now behind the trussed-up rich bitch, began to re-insert the largest of the awful butt-plugs, once again, this time, it was attached to the wire that activated the heating element, soon she would the sensory input of the hot, thick butt-plug up her ass. Madison nodded in satisfied delight as her sphincter this time, more readily, took it's previous intruder much more easily, and his large, black cock began to lengthen once again as he saw how much more easily she took it this time...

Beatrice audibly gagged as the tip of the great knob of Thornton's swollen cock met the opening of her throat, and her cheeks puffed involuntarily.

"Just like a bitch's cervix", her thought, as he urgently cupped her head with trembling hands and drove the remaining two inches deeply within her convulating gullet.

Beatrice gagged, but silently this time. Her cunt was still leaking, and her nipples were still tugged unmercifully by the weight of the gold, shiny hearts.

He came immediately, deeply within her claspings, as he felt the muscles in her throat massaging his urgent tip...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.