Abduction of Beatrice
Chapter 3: Beatrice Rides the Attachment...

Copyright© 2002 by Max Wheeler

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3: Beatrice Rides the Attachment... - A professional and large-busted (found to be submissive), female is captured for the whims of a master living way beyond civilation. She is brought there for his ultimate pleasures.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   BDSM   Spanking   Rough   Torture   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Size  

Beatrice screamed in fear, with a pitiful, unearthly howl as the shafts suddenly began to piston, slowly, back and forth within her splayed bottom. The speed dial, which operated an electrical rheostat, was set at position one on the scale, which ranged from one to ten. Slowly, oh so menacingly slowly the huge shaft within her stretched cunt withdrew from between her clasping prominent lips, until just the pointed tip remained. Then it entered her just as slowly, as the anal probe began to withdraw. They were in perfect harmony, as one entered, the other exited, creating an unnatural back and forth motion. Madison removed the headphones from the hook on the side of the machine and placed them on Beatrice's head. He reached to the cd player on the side of the machine and clicked the start button.

Hard, driving, metal music began crescendoing through her brain as Thorton brought the whip down hard onto the top of her rounded ass...

Beatrice screamed.

The whip stung her hard, her body wracked in it's bonds, making the little heart shaped gold nipple weights begin to happily swing to and fro again, wrenching and stretching her fat nipples and teats into tortured pain.

"Whap!"

Then... Whap-Whap-Whap-Whap, on and on in surprise rapidity, the thin thongs of Thrornton's black whip bit into her ass.

Madison looked down at the juncture of the whirring shafts and was delighted to see that the lubricant flow rate was sufficient. It was, for an overabundance of the liquid jelly flowed around her anal probe, and made it's perfect way to the larger, vaginal probe, keeping it deftly lubricated as well.

The black butler once again, focused his gaze on the speed control, and slowly rotated it up to the five position. The pace of the machine instantly responded, now sending the invaders in and out of the captive much more rapidly, each going in and out in about two seconds, each moving in an opposing manner to the other, fucking both of her orifices soundly and fully...

Whap-Whap-Whap-Whap, and on and on, Thorton continued to beat Beatrice. At first she had begun to cry. But now, something had happened to her composure.

He could smell it.

He always smelled it on these little bitches, sooner or later, but with this one it was sooner.

He could smell her lust. Beatrice's body was starting to betray her...

The machine finally had her going.

Thorton leaned down and grabbed her by her beautiful long red hair:

"Three hours of this now, my precious"

Her tears had stopped and now it was obvious that her hips were starting to make little, trying, almost imperceptible thrusts back towards the untiring machine.

Madison, noting this, increased the dial to the seven mark. The machine eagerly responded, untiringly, the phalluses working the lubricant and the bound woman's pussy and ass into a frothy mess. He leered at her from his end, "they all do this", he mused. And he watched the hard phalluses as they made her his.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.