Abduction of Beatrice - Cover

Abduction of Beatrice

Copyright© 2002 by Max Wheeler

Chapter 2: Introduction to the Attachment...

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: Introduction to the Attachment... - A professional and large-busted (found to be submissive), female is captured for the whims of a master living way beyond civilation. She is brought there for his ultimate pleasures.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   BDSM   Spanking   Rough   Torture   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Size  

Madison extracted his limp black cock from the woman's mouth. She breathed a sigh of relief. Behind her Thorton was savoring the view of the rounded end of the large butt plug nestled between her all cheeks. He tapped it roughly with his index finger and Beatrice moaned, feeling the vibrations deep within her bowels. He gripped it between strong fingers and pulled, nudging the thicker part against the inside of her widely stretched brown ring. This illicited a husky groan from the tied captive. Over and over he repeated the slow pulls, delighted in the way her breathing began to raggedly rip itself in and out of her chest.

Madison, sated now, spoke:

"Master Thornton, do you think she's ready for the 'attachment'?"

"Yes, I think she's ready for it"

Beatrice was still in her proffered kneeling position upon the table. "Ready for what?", she shivered. Her long red hair covered all the area around her head and she could not see, could not move. Her nipples now ached, the clamps' piercing bite now went all the way to the roots of her molars... The little weights still hung happily below her fat, white teats. Suddenly, she felt her asshole swell impossibly again, the butt plug was being removed, and god, it felt as huge as it had going in, when the widest part of it opened her again, then suddenly... it was over, the taper finally slipped out of her stretch rectum. Her breath whistled as she blissfully felt it slip out of her ass.

The negro butler moved to Thorton's end of the table, after he stepped aside. He pressed a hidden panel on the mahogany wall, and suddenly a section, approximatel 4 feet square, slipped to one side, revealing a highly articulated looking piece of machinery, gleaming in polished stainless steel.

Another one of the Master's Engineering marvels...

A touch of a gold button on the front of the device brought it whirringly out of the wall, and it rotated exactly 97 degrees horizontally to come to the end of the table, and solenoid pistons clasped into the fittings there, locking it as one unit to the table, right behind the lovely raised white rump of Beatrice.

Madison turned the handwheels on the side of the new device, raising it to proper elevation, and forward position. There were two threaded studs extending from the front of this device, and he lined these up vertically with her red-haired cunt and stretched asshole. Atop of the machine was a reservoir, which was filled with baby oil, pre-heated to 100 degrees farenheit. A small, thin-diameter tube extended from this reservoir, and was coiled, hanging on a hook.

He once again turned to the finely fitted case next to the table, and opened the second drawer from the top. Inlaid into the velvet lined fitted pockets were the instruments for the machine. These were all black, and made from the finest hard silicone available. And they all had a metallic insert in the base, which were threaded.

The threads matched the threads on the protuberances of the stainless steel machine. Madison selected the first instrument: It was two inches thick and nine inches long...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.