Innocence Lost

by Max Wheeler

Copyright© 2002 by Max Wheeler

Erotica Sex Story: A sweet young lady is caught smoking in her neighbor's yard. When Mr. Herrington catches here, it becomes a situation where she must apply him some attention so he won't disclose the incident to her parents.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Teenagers   Reluctant   Coercion   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Size   .

© 1997

Chrissy was a sweet, sensitive young girl. She appeared to be much younger than her actual age, but of course, she had turned eighteen eleven months ago. She was short and very petite. Her skin was white and very smooth, and she had a sweet, shy little personality.

She was, as they say, a late bloomer, small breasts were just starting to take the transformation from girl to woman upon her lithe form. She was shyly innocent, and she was adorable. Her fair skin was extremely white. She hated to be in the sun.

Chrissy was not as smart as some of her little friends were, but every one of them liked her the best because she was gifted with sweetness and kindness.

It was a cool Saturday morning in October, when Herrington happened to look out the window of his study towards the back fence of his spacious yard. What was that? Something moving along the hedge. He pulled the sash tight on his silk robe and dashed through the house and out the back door. Slowly he padded across the concrete patio and across the lawn towards the tall hedge row. As he neared, he could make out a feminine form.

It was the next door neighbors daughter... Chrissy And she had a cigarette! The little bitch had crept into his back yard from her house next door and was hiding in his hedges and smoking! She never saw him approach.

He quietly walked right up behind her and grabbed her by her shoulders, making her nearly jump out of her shoes and gag and cough on the drag of smoke that she had just taken.

"What are you doing back here in my yard, Chrissy?", he queried.

"Nothing, Mr. Herrington," she stammered as the still burning cigarette fell from her limp hand. "Nothing... Why I see you've been out here smoking, and littering my back yard up with your damned little cigarette butts," he exploded, looking angrily into her brown eyes. She was so precious, her little face was tilted up towards him in fear, her eyes wide, her breath falling rapidly now. "Please don't tell my mother, oh god, please don't," she pleaded. "She'll kill me, I know that she will."

Suddenly a wicked thought crossed Herrington's mind, and his flaccidness stirred slightly under the silk. "I won't, but you'll have to do something for me in exchange." he said, "After all, I would hate to see you get in so much trouble, but at the same time, I know the right thing to do here would really be to tell your mother all about this.", he added.

"Please, Mr. Herrington, please don't, I swear I would do anything, anything you wanted, if you just would not tell my parents," she sobbed, tears starting to stream down her lovely little face.

"I think that we might just be able to work something out, Chrissy. Do you really swear that you'll do anything that I want you to do, as long as I promise not to tell?" he asked. "Yes, yes, yes, oh yes-anything!". She was starting to show the promising signs of the beginnings of relief.

"Excellent," he replied. "Then let's go up to my house to discuss this matter," he said.

He placed his hand on the small of her slender back (so softly) and led her up towards the house.

After they were inside, he invited her into his warm, cozy study. A fire was crackling along one wall in the fireplace. He had a large, overstuffed wing back chair across a soft rug, and he led her directly to it. He sat down in the chair, and bent down, and pulled a low, padded matching stool from below it, and placed it on the floor right in front of him. He motioned for Chrissy to come and stand directly.

"Now, my little sweetheart, it's time for you to come and keep up your end of this bargain. No, Chrissy, I promise that I will not tell your parents about this morning's incident. And you have promised something to me as well. Are you willing to do anything I ask of you in return for my silence?"

She meekly nodded.

"Well, then, here is what you must do for ME", he said.

I must have you know, that even though I am forty-eight years of age, I still have needs. I still have lots of needs, needs that largely go unfulfilled these last three years..."

"Needs that have festered since the passing of my wife."

Do you know what I am talking about, Chrissy?"

She looked dejectedly at the little stool in front of him, too shy to even begin to know how to answer his question. She kept her face lowered. She thought that he was referring to his male lust.

The disgusting lust of all men that her mother had told her of.

The lust that her girl friends giggled and snickered about when they all got together.

The lust that made her dream in her bed at night...

"Kneel down in front of me on this stool," he said quietly. She carefully knelt upon it, head still demurely bowed. The man's lust was up this morning and his heavy cock was at full stand under the slick, silken robe.

He could not remember the last time he had been this hard...

Every pulse of blood from his heart made it throb... He was ready for her.

And he sensed that she had never even seen a man's cock before.

He slowly spread his legs wide, and this action resulted in the material of his robe being pulled tightly across his erection in such a way that she could not mistake what was under it. She didn't, almost fainting at the sight.

"Oh my god", she thought...

She was taken with a feeling of curiosity, a feeling of wanting to finally see what it actually looked like. But at the same time, she was terrified at the thought of what he might want to do to her with it.

Like, the way her friends were always talking about... stuff... Her slender thighs pressed protectively together at the thought of being fucked...

"Open my robe, Chrissy, and look at it... I know you want to see it..."

She nodded slowly and her trembling, dainty little hands rose to gently touch each of his knees. She slid them up his huge silk covered thighs to where they met at his loins, and carefully grasped the edges of the robe and drew them slowly aside, revealing the man's huge erection.

She was totally unprepared for the sight.

The darling girl gasped, never taking her eyes off it. Nine hard inches of male prick throbbed before her in the cool morning air and she beheld it with awe and reverence...

Her pussy involuntarily squeezed as she wondered how any vagina could take such a thing without it killing her dead... He smiled as she looked at it, unable to turn her eyes from it, knowing what was going through her mind.

"This is my cock, Chrissy, and below are my balls, see them?", He asked. "And they are full and heavy. And your end of this is to simply do what I ask of you...", he explained softly.

Have you ever even seen one of these before, Chrissy?", He asked.

"No sir, Mr. Herrington, I've haven't... Why,... but... it's huge... I would never have guessed it to be so big... and... so... hard-looking..."

"Then you've never kissed one, either, then, have you?", He asked.

She slowly turned her head from side to side, never taking her eyes off of it. She might have never seen or sucked one before, but in the last year it seemed that was all her girl friends ever talked about doing. Chrissy went along with them, of course, but deep down it always embarrassed her to the core.

Such things were too nasty to even conceive of doing!

"Well then, my dear, I believe it's about time to complete our agreement.," Herrington said. "Take your hands and hold it." Chrissy cautiously lifted her little hands to come to rest upon the sides of it. It throbbed strongly at her first touch. So much wetness was oozing out of the tip that a little trail had started to run down the front of it. She eyed this warily as he looked lecherously at her sweet innocence, his breathing beginning to quicken.

She could not believe how smooth the skin was on it, so very soft, yet inside, it was as if there was a giant bone there, holding the skin taut, such a different feeling it had to it. The thick vein that marbled it's way up one side of it pulsed with his heart beat. She slid her hands together as one, down to the base of the shaft, and experimentally tried to encircle the girth of it with both of her little hands. The finger tips of her longest fingers barely met at the back. Gosh, she thought to herself: "I'm finally holding one for the first time, and... and... it's... real..." A thought flashed in her mind suddenly at what her girlfriend called them: They always called them 'dicks'. But her girlfriends also had a word that they reserved 'for the really big ones'...

They called the big ones "COCKS". And she knew that this was a cock.

She gave his hungry prick a delicate squeeze, soliciting a throaty groan out of him. He gasped in pleasure. Noticing this, she squeezed it softly again, suddenly fascinated. Another desperate groan. Sliding her hands up an inch, she squeezed again, another groan, deeper and huskier. Another inch, another squeeze, another groan, and so on until her hands were squeezing the dripping tip, the swollen head cradled in both palms, and she stayed there, just squeezing and squeezing, the whole time looking up at his pained expressions and listening to his moans with curious, innocent fascination...

Herrington was swept away with his pleasure. He lay there with his legs spread wide, rejoicing in having her fondling him so nastily. He had almost swooned as she had squeezed her way up his prick, rejoicing in the stops and squeezes she was giving him along his aching shaft. By the time she reached the head, and he had taken a couple of delicious moments of her manipulations, he almost came all over her pretty face. But he held off...

He was saving that for her mouth.

Herrington finally could wait no more. He reached down and took her wrists, sliding her hands down to cup his huge, hairy sack. "Stroke them with your nails, Chrissy," he intoned. "Oh yes, yes, lightly, just like that, oh indeed, yesssss., just like that my sweet..." His Erection bobbed wildly just inches in front of her face, and her eyes had a far-away lost look to them.

"And now, little darling":

He grasped both sides of her little head with strong hands...

Chrissy swallowed hard, gulped, eyes wider as the flared head of his prick came closer and closer to her face. She closed her eyes, almost swooning the instant before the contact, then, suddenly, there it was: The end of his cock was pressing against her lips, and it was warm and soft-like, and velvety-smooth. She instinctively pursed...

"That's it, darling, kiss it little girl," he softly ordered, her head captured in the basket of his strong hands. She softly began placing wet, smacking little pecks all over the tip, her eyes still adoringly closed...

Herrington's lust rose wickedly as he watched her little mouth gently kiss the end of his cock. It became hard to breathe as she kissed and smacked on it, delighting in the sudden realization that he was actually going to be able to get her to go through with it all. "Chrissy," he said softly: "lick the tip of it all over with your tongue" She began doing so, and the muscles in his abdomen and thighs went painfully tight. She began painting the hungry head with long, snakelike, tantalizing little swirls with the pointed tip of her tongue, flickering it from side to side and back and forth all over his glans. He could wait no more. He returned his large hands to her head once more, this time encircling it firmly with strong fingers...

"Now you're going to suck my cock...", he said.

"We're going to show you how..."

She looked upwards and nodded slightly, overcome with sudden, strange feelings, and realized suddenly that her pussy was starting to get wet...

He very gently applied pressure to the back of her head and watched as her lips slowly smooched hesitantly down over the contours of tip of his cock, the flared beginning, around the crown, back together slightly as the head was completely encompassed, then opening a bit more as the thick shaft followed. He stopped when a couple of inches were deliciously soaking in her mouth to let her become accustomed to it.

He kept her head trapped in his grasp and slowly started twisting it over his throbbing erection, rubbing its fullness deliciously back and forth in the soft wetness of her mouth.

"Yesss, he thought to himself, oh yessss..."

Chrissy began to whimper as he moved her head to and fro. She suddenly tasted something... a cloying and sticky substance had begun leaking out of the opening at the end of him. She instinctively knew that it was the same stuff she had seen when she was squeezing it. It was sticky, and not offensive tasting, but very, very different. She swallowed it away and suddenly realized that her panties were absolutely...

Soaked.

Herrington stopped his sideways manipulations and pressed her mouth further down onto him. When she had her lips a full six inches down over it, he watched as her little cheeks puffed, and then she was frantically gasping and struggling and trying to pull up off.

She was gagging on him.

He held her down a moment more, reveling in the muted noises, then carefully relaxed his strong grip, allowing her grateful lips to slide back up to the twitching head. "Ought to make the little bitch deep-throat me", he mused. "Maybe I'll save that for next time..."

"And now, little girl... now you are going to suck me off," he whispered...

She was embarrassed at his obscene words, and her fair expression turned a bright crimson. He grabbed a handful of her soft hair in each hand, and pulled her pretty face slowly back down, then up, then down, then up again, slowly bobbing the little girl's head, fucking it. A single tear slid down her left cheek from the humiliation of being forced to gag on him so. He continued to press her sweet head up and down on, taking her within a fraction of gagging at the bottom of every stroke, keeping her stomach tightly tensed...

Chrissy reached up with both her hands to lightly encircle his scrotum. In time with the movements, she began to lightly rake her nails underneath, just a whisper of a little tickle. Herrington's lust continued to rise and his prick throbbed mightily in her mouth... She began submissively whimpering as he continued making her suck him...

It was starting to thrill her...

Herrington looked down with lustful glee at her sweet lips. How they stretched so tightly around the thick, pulsing shaft at the bottom of each stroke, how they skated slickly over the wide, flared head at the top. Slowly and steadily he continued to rake her little head up and down, taking long seconds for each thrilling stroke. He wanted her to suck him off gently, slowly. She was going to take her time about it...

And he was going to shoot off in her sweet little mouth...

This was soooo good, too good to end so quickly. He suddenly considered making the little bitch suck him all morning. Hmmmm... It was horrible to make this innocent little girl do this to him, and he absolutely thrilled in it. Thirty minutes ago she had never even seen a cock. And now she was about to suck one off. This thought in itself, thrilled the man. He decided to take his hands off her head to see what she would do.

He gently untwined his fingers from her beautiful hair...

She never missed a beat...

She had become so caught up and aroused in her cock-sucking that she never stopped, never missed a stroke. Nice, soft, slow ups and downs, her little nails rasping on his hanging testicles, just the way he liked it... up and down, up and down, so soft and sweet.

Oh this was going to be too damned good. Tooooo damned fucking good...

(His wife had NEVER done it like this... )

He leisurely gazed at the clock on the mantle over the fireplace, enjoying the wonderful sensations, moaning and groaning as the virgin girl softly, sweetly, fellated him. She had been at it for almost half an hour.

Drool ran freely from the corners of her lips, dribbling onto the floor. Up and down, and up and down, she continuously, untiringly sucked his cock. She would softly slide her wet mouth down his shaft almost as far as he had previously made her, then tentatively hold him there for a thrilling moment, rotating her face in circles around his root, sometimes turning from side to side, noting the pulse of the big vein on the side, then ever-ever so slowly slide them back to the swollen head, lips turning slightly inside out as they clung lovingly to the shaft.

She was fascinated at the power that she sensed she had over him... for...

Herrington would moan each time her mouth came back down and gripped him, reveling in her delicious, sweet sucking. He groaned as she gently fellated him... Chrissy sucked the big cock untiringly, her jaws aching now from having been opened so widely, for so long, but she never ceased or changed her rhythm, and his aching desire kept slipping in and out of her sucking mouth, as her hands caressed his stirring testicles.

He was being sucked off by a virgin...

All of a sudden he realized that he was welling up...

Herrington was siezed with the sensations of the impending orgasm. Chrissy's face kept tenderly slipping down over his prick, never ceasing it's suckings and whimperings around his throbbings and twitchings, panties desperately soaked...

And suddenly, he was... there...

His balls were full and they were sucked painfully tight up against his groin. His penis had became completely engorged with blood, impossibly, dreadfully, swollen. So stiff in the little girl's sweet, soft mouth.

His lust bubbled and rose... And by-god-yes, it was coming...

He had not come in ten months.

"Suck me, Chrissy," he hissed through clenched teeth. "Ohhhh, yyesss, suck it!" he groaned. And then he gazed his last upon the little darling...

Time slowed to a crawl and the room went painfully tight around him. His entire body numbed. Her head seemed to move in slow motion as she continued to slide her lips up and down on his cock. Everything went suddenly distant and quiet, tuned out, as his rapt gaze focused and centered itself upon the "O" of her little mouth as she slurped and sucked on him.

On and on, she tenderly continued, softly fellating the cock now starting it's dance within her mouth...

Slowly, softly and amazingly - sooo sensually for such an inexperienced little girl, she kept sucking it. He was sooo close...

She had no idea what was about to happen...

He gripped her head tightly, and pressed her mouth down as far as it would go. She gagged again as the tip kissed the beginning of her throat, choking. He didn't let her up a fraction as she struggled in vain to extricate herself from the pressure, her throat muscles working frantically to expel the intruder, moaning around his cock because even the gagging had begun to excite her...

The top of his head suddenly exploded with the forcefulness of his orgasm and the hot white lightning bolts began streaking out of the back of his head and down his spine...

He began ejaculating into the very back of her mouth with long, thick ropes of hot, pent-up sperm...

She sputtered and wriggled but could not extricate her head from his hands as she knelt there, feeling her mouth fill with the thick hot stuff shooting out of the head of his penis. The old man was suddenly lost to the world as he held her head completely still, forcing her to contain his pumping cock in her mouth.

All she was able to do was kneel there quietly and take it as he shot off completely in her mouth...

Nothing in the her eighteen years had prepared her... Her mouth was suddenly full of the hot, lumpy globs of semen. She could not believe how thick and repulsive it was. It was such a full load that what little space that had existed in her stuffed mouth was completely full.

He held her head completely immobile as his pumping balls fed her their whole load.

After a half a minute, the hot pulses subsided, but still he did not release her, and his hands still firmly held her head...

Chrissy began gagging involuntarily as her throat tried to reject what she sensed he was going to make her do next. He never relaxed his grip on her as she struggled, suddenly panicking with her wretched mouthful, her pussy drenched palpitating between her legs...

"Swallow it, little girl," he said quietly.

She moved her head slightly from side to side in vain refusal and tried to get off him. "I said swallow it now! I'm going to hold your head here until you do." She could really taste it now, so foul and loathsome, and she could not believe he actually wanted her to swallow it.

"Swallow it, little girl," he repeated again. He shoved her face a fraction of an inch further to let her know what would happened if he didn't.

Frantic moments later, she reluctantly accepted her fate. She began swallowing the disgusting mouthful of cum. It was almost two tablespoons' worth, and with little vulgar, gulping sounds, she began working his thick wad down her throat, around the full, wide cockshaft which still occupied most of her mouth, swallowing it around the knob pressed now almost an inch into her throat. Her grasping throat muscles tugged and massaged obscenely at the head as she obediently wrenched it all down for him.

Herrington loved it. He reveled in watching how she struggled with it, how she made herself finish it. Chrissy swallowed hard several more times, then finally, with a little plaintive gasp, her mouth was empty. It was all, finally, finished.

His sperm swam hotly in her belly.

But still he did not release her. He could tell how urgent she was to be off him. "You will keep your mouth completely still on my cock until I tell you that you may stop", he warned. His huge erection began slowly deflating, worn and tired now. As his cock began to become flaccid and smaller, he would push her head even farther down on it, Always keeping the tip against the back of her throat. This of course slowed this stage of the game down and it was a full five minutes before he was completely soft. By this time her face was smashed against his abdomen, her nose and eyes totally out of sight, covered by his thick mat of coarse, wiry pubic hair.

"You may stop, now Chrissey," he said.

She looked up a him with a pained, pitiful expression on her face: "You made me swallow it?"

"You will always swallow my sperm when you suck me off from now on, do you Understand"

She nodded timidly.

(from now on?????)

"I just didn't know there would be so much of it, that's all," she quietly answered.

Herrington, deliriously sated for the moment, closed his robe... Chrissy remained kneeling before him, unsure what to do next, still swallowing, still trying to get the viscous taste out of her mouth. He reached down and took the little darling by her chin and stood her, then laid her face down with her butt across his thighs. She was in a daze... but she obediently did as he wanted.

He softly slid his hand along a bare calf, up, up, up under the hem of her soft, lily-white knee length pleated skirt. His hand slid up along her smooth thigh. And soon he was cupping her little panty-covered ass cheeks, kneading them. She protectively tensed as he touched her. Her pussy had become drenched when she was sucking him and Herrington smiled as he noticed the huge wet spot over the crotch of her panties.

She still could thickly taste his sperm. The memory of the thick, odd texture of it and it's pungent taste would remain with her for a long time...

She lay submissively, fearfully over his lap, and Herrington smiled... He raised her skirt high up her back, just below her shoulders. The crotch of the white lace panties were completely soaked through. Then, with his right hand, he slid them down to her knees. Oh, Yes...

It was divine. Her little butt was soft and round. His eyes drank in her youthful beauty. He removed the belt from his robe and pulled both of her arms behind her, over her back. He first secured her wrists together then wrapped the remainder of it round and round her forearms, finally typing a second knot just above her elbows. Long moments were spent stroking the fine rounded buttocks with the tips of his fingers, softly easing her... relaxing her. He would softly stroke her from the top of her hips, trailing his fingers gently down through the crease of her ass, faintly tickling her anal cleft, stroking her soft pussy lips, then did lightly between, coating his fingertips with her leaking dew, using it to gently manualize her swollen little clitty. She lay demurely, cooing softly as he toyed with her most private feminine lovliness...

He nudged her legs open with his right hand and reached for the drawer in the stand next to his chair, and withdrew a tube of Vaseline. With his left hand, he parted the smooth cheeks of her ass, bringing her little bottom into complete view. His eyes lingered on her mossy little cunt, shining with her juices. Her anus had a smattering of hair around it, and it was on this part of her that he focused his attentions.

He coated the long thick index finger of his right hand with the lubricant, and touched it's tip to her little butthole.

She stiffened as he it slowly slipped it into her. The tight, puckered opening closed over the tip of his finger and he slid it in to the first knuckle...

She gasped, amazed at how big it felt...

Slowly, so agonizingly slowly, he pushed the remainder of his fat finger all the way into her ass, meeting only moderate resistance, until his hand was completely pressing into her cleft and her rectum was tightly gripping his entire digit.

Chrissy groaned...

Herrington smiled down at her little upturned rump. So sweet. Chrissy lay unmoving, overwhelmed by the feeling of the penetration, feeling how big his finger felt up her backside. He stilled her for several long moments, holding it deeply within but unmoving, giving her time to get used to the presence in her behind. Then he began easing it in and out, fucking her little tail with the his finger's full length, carefully exploring the insides of her rectum, twisting and turning... lubricating the little girl's ass...

For he had even "bigger" plans for her for later...

Soon, he noticed with a smile that her little butt was imperceptibly beginning to wriggle and writhe on his lap. She could not help herself.

He continued the long, smooth strokes, his finger stretching and exercising her puckered little asshole. Her sphincter pushed in slightly at each pressing entrance, and it clung lovingly to his finger, turning inside out slightly, at each withdrawal. He patiently took his time with her, excersizing her with his long finger.

Soon her breathing began to labour as her body began starting to betray her...

Herrington, eyeing her state of arousal, began to quicken the rhythm of his finger in her butt, really giving it to her now. Soft moans began to slip through the little girl's gritted teeth. The burn was starting to come to her now and she moaned every time he stuck his finger deeply inside...

Slowly, he removed the probing finger from the little girl's ass. He thickly lubricated all the fingers on his right hand, coating them with vaseline from the tube.

He reached back down to her wide-spread little ass. This time two fingers were brought into the fray. The index finger was returned to ass, but the second one sliced into her slippery little pussy at the same time, catching the little bitch by surprise. She squealed and pressed her mons down hard on his lap and scrubbed it there for long moments, her hymen pierced so cleanly and rapidly that she never even felt it. He was beginning to get rock hard again, damn! Now his efforts scrubbed the delicate walls of her soaking little pussy against her ass, and he noted how thin the little membrane was that separated the two holes. He could easily feel his fingers across it.

He added a third finger to the second, and thrust his hand back into her, the first still up her butthole, the other two stretching her virgin slit, bringing an instant moan of approval from her throat. He sawed away at her like this for several minutes. She whined and cried, groaning, wriggling her hot little ass all over his lap. His cock was rock hard again, strumming and whipping against her little belly through his robe.

He shifted his hand up so that his first two fingers were at the entrance of her ass and the next two were at the entrance of her slit, and began to penetrate her anew. Several long, struggling moments passed, and soon he had all four fingers working her, enjoying the way she hunched her butt back against his hand, and savoring the noises...

He began to rapidly piston his hand in and out of her until she screamed. His prick danced along her belly, below her, throbbing... He starting spanking her ass cheeks with his left hand in time with the hard thrusts... and the little bitch was loving it all... he was loving it...

She had never even masturbated before...

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.