Kinky Couple - Bound - Cover

Kinky Couple - Bound

by Balthazar

Copyright© 2002 by Balthazar

Erotica Sex Story: This is an episode in the couple's life. They both get what they want. This is my first try at erotica, please be kind.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Light Bond   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Squirting   .

She asked for it.

When I came into the bedroom, she was standing naked, except for the leather cuffs on her ankles and wrists. There was a single silver ring attached to each cuff. Lying on the bed were four separate lengths of rope.

My wife stated simply, "I need to be tied up, again."

I stood stunned for a second, looking at my beautiful wife. I glanced up and taking in the sight for the umpteenth thousandth time in my life. She is about five-four, and has the greatest eyes that seem to change from green to brown depending on her mood. They were brown because she was uncertain of my response. A cute button nose centered on her lovely face, which sits upon a graceful neck. Her tits have always fascinated me. They aren't very large, but very firm with nipples they are so sensitive to touch that they stiffen and engorge, greatly, with little effort. Her body then tapers down to where she flares out at the hips. She has a slight belly and even more rounded ass. This draws my eyes to the v of her legs in which I admired her completely, and recently shaven pussy. These are all things she seems to find ugliness in, but I find particularly beautiful. She was starting to blush because of my close examination of her.

"Remember, what I said last time?" I replied.

She simply nodded her head in response to the question. I asked, "Where's the blindfold; what's safe word this time?"

That's when I noticed that in her hand was the blindfold, but she then tossed it onto the bed with the rope to be used later. " The word tonight is, 'Flamingo'" she replied as she sashayed towards me.

I nodded my head and stepped towards her. We opened our arms and stepped into a mutual embrace. We just stood there hugging each other. I slowly caressed her back trailing down to her ass. As I was doing that, she started grinding against my hard-on. "O, Baby you're already, ready," she giggled.

I continued, slowly stroking her backside. She moaned, gently, tilted her head back. She gazed into my eyes. Our lips met slowly in a kiss. At first the kiss, almost tentative then progressing towards fiery and arousing. All the while, my fingertips were lightly brushing her back or squeezing her ass. She shivered and small goose bumps arose as I did so.

This has always excited me to no end. Knowing that contact with me was enough to get her going. While unbuttoning my shirt, she pulled it out of my parents. We disengaged as she pulled off my shirt, then I pulled off my undershirt and dropped it to the floor. We reentered our kiss as she started to undo my belt and pants. I moved my right hand up to her tit and brushed the skin, edging close to but never touching the nipple. She groaned in frustration, and then gave out a small yelp of pleasure as I quickly nipped her engorged nipple between my fingertips and thumb.

She lowered my pants and underwear. She dropped to her knees and slowly stroked my cock. "I'm getting a taste of this before you get your fun. I've been thinking of this most of the day." She said.

"But,..." I managed to get out before I moaned as she slowly swirled her tongue around the head of my cock.

She looked up at me, "No, buts. I want this. Then, you'll get to do what you've been after for a while. So, no more interruptions mister," she said holding my cock in her hand.

I was taken aback. Jen wasn't usually very aggressive, but this time she was taking charge. This didn't bother me - in fact if anything it excited me more. I love her very much, but she's usually not very assertive in bed. I loved the fact that she was taking charge this time. I hoped that this would be a turning point in our relationship for the better. We had a wonderful relationship, but her taking a more assertive part in bed was a huge deal to me.

I guess I should mention that my cock is about average size. Luckily, for me, it has never really bothered me to be average. Now, don't get me wrong. I've had a few fantasies about being much larger, but I realized that if I had a large cock my wife probably wouldn't suck me off. As of now, she sometimes has trouble taking me in her mouth and down her throat because of her petiteness.

She went back to slowly tasting the head of my cock. As she was doing that, her right hand was slowly jacking me off and her left hand started to caress my balls. I groaned and pinched her left nipple, as my right hand rested on her head. She held my cock up to my belly, so she could lick the underside of my cock and get to my balls better.

She worked on my balls for a few minutes, which really worked me up. The tongue bath she was giving my cock and balls was sensational. My balls and cock were dripping with her saliva. It really felt wonderful to have her salivating over them. She started to suck on my cock. All the while, her left hand was slowly jacking me off. I was really beginning to feel tightening that my orgasm was slowly approaching. She backed off to let my impending orgasm recede somewhat.

She dropped her left hand to her shaved pussy and slowly started to rub her clit. She moved her hand up and down my cock. Then took the head back in her mouth while slowly bobbing her head up and down. She paused to wet one finger of her right hand and began to probe my asshole. She went back to slowly bobbing her head up and down my cock. I began to encourage her by guiding her motions with my hand on her head and with my moans of pleasure. Her finger was completely inserted into my ass and stimulating my prostate. I was getting close when she took me down her throat. That made me lose it. "I'm cumming!" I managed to get out.

She pulled me out, to just inside her mouth as I exploded. She seemed to have had a small orgasm as she shuddered while that happened. She swallowed it down and licked me clean. I weakly dropped to my knees and gave her a deep kiss. I could still taste myself on her lips and tongue, but that didn't bother me in the least. I reached down and started caressing her stomach slowly, moving down to her legs. I moved my hand over her pussy. Barely touching, teasing, eliciting a gasp from deep inside her. My fingers penetrated her cunt. She was dripping wet.

I raised us up to our feet and guided her to the bed. I lay on top of her and we kissed for a bit. I gently bit and sucked on her neck and earlobes as my hands lightly caressed her body. I moved down her body kissing her breasts, sucking her nipples into my mouth. I moved further down her body, teasing her inner thighs with my mouth and tongue. My hands teased her nipples even as my hot breath ran over her cunt. I could feel the heat emanating and see her juice glistening off her smooth pussy. A quick lick from the bottom of her slit to her clit brought forth a groan of frustration from her. I smiled as stood, "Now, it's the time for the blindfold. You will have to wait for the rest," I stated as I blindfolded her and attached the ropes to the four separate cuffs.

"I'll be back in a minute and you know the rules," I said as finished tying the ropes to her cuffs.

I brought a kitchen chair upstairs. As I looked into the bedroom, I could see Jen writhing in the bed, one hand jammed in her mouth, trying unsuccessfully to keep herself quiet. I could clearly hear her noises of pleasure. The reason for her loud exclamations of pleasure was that her other hand had taken up where I had left off. This was quite contrary to the rules we use, when she wants me to dominate her.

I clapped my hands together loudly. She seemed to almost jump out of her skin and immediately pulled her hand away from her pussy. "Tsk, tsk, tsk, you know that's against the rules and will be punished," I remarked.

I brought the chair into the bedroom and opened the closet. After getting a few things out, that I would need for our next activities. I placed a nice fluffy blanket over the top of the chair to provide some cushioning, then pulled my frustrated wife to her feet and led her behind the chair. I placed her hands on the seat of the chair and tied the ropes to the legs where they met the seat. Her ankle attachment was a little trickier. I put her feet outside the chair legs and attached her ankles to the legs of the chair and the crossbars. That way she wouldn't be able move her legs back and forth or up and down.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.