Bath Time

by Robert

Copyright© 2002 by Robert

Incest Sex Story: Having fun with your sisters

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Mult   Incest   Brother   Sister   .

After a hard day at school it was good to be finally home. Speaking of hard, I needed to fuck someone fast. Thank God it was bath time.

Upon entering my room I could see two of my sisters had already started without me. Sarah my oldest sister at 30, who looked after us while Mom was at work, was just running her tongue up the side of Amy's face. Amy and I went to the same junior high school but she always seemed to get home ahead me, probably because she ran the whole way home. I couldn't blame her, we all loved bathtime.

The only one missing was Jules who had just graduated high school this year. I had a sneaky suspicion where she was so I backtracked across the hall and opened her door. Jules was laying on her back on the bed with our German Shepard between her legs pumping his long shaft in and out of her cunt. It was she who had named him Bruiser, for obvious reasons which only Mom didn't know.

"Hi, hi, hi Billy."

"Hi Jules, having fun."

"Fuck, fuck, fuck yes." Just then Bruiser whined loudly and trails of doggy cum started flowing down my sister's bare legs.

"Well I guess I can't fuck you for awhile."

"He'll pop out in about ten minutes, once his knot goes down."

"See you across the hall then."

I returned to my room, Sarah was now busy licking Amy's breasts being careful not to miss an inch of skin, afterall, cleanliness was important. I could see Amy was masturbating while Sarah worked her over but stopped when she saw me.

"Oh thank God, get in me fast." I quickly stripped and moving between Amy's legs I thrust my rock hard dick into her.

"We need another guy around here, when are you going to knock me up?"

"Soon if we keep up this rhythm."

"It better be a boy, I can hardly wait to fuck my own son." I looked at Sarah who was just beginning to show with my baby inside her.

"And what about you?"

"I don't care, boy or girl, i'll fuck them both." Amy laughed.

"Yeah, but you can't get pregnant by your daughter you stupid cunt."

"Oh you just want your own grandson do you?"

"Damn straight, then i'll fuck him to."

"Jesus bitch, one at a time now."

"No, uh uh, frankly I want three at a time, three fat cocks inside me at once." Hearing this I tensed up and filled my sister's womb with sperm.

"I grant you your wish." Pulling out I looked down at my handywork as my semen spilled over her thigh.

"I'll take care of that." Sarah went down on her sister faster than a slut at a Frat Party.

"Don't eat it all you whore." Pulling away, her face now slick with my cum she looked at Amy.

"There's more where this came from."

"Well in that case pass me some." Sarah lapped as much of it up as possible before moving over and french kissing Amy. I could hear the dog whining again in the other room and guessed Jules was probably sucking him off now, she would be over in a minute or two.

Not yet hard I climbed onto the bed and began licking Sarah's bum, occasionally driving my tongue as deep into her as possible. Moving up her back she rolled off of Amy so I could suck on her breasts. Amy purred while looking at her sister's nipples.

"I can't stand to wait another seven months, I want to taste your milk now."

"You'll get some if Billy doesn't take it all, see, he's practicing." Amy placed her mouth over Sarah's other nipple and we both sucked her. I could hardly wait myself. Sarah laughed and I looked down to see Jules sucking one of her sister's toes.

"You can't get milk out of there silly." Jules let go and moved between Sarah's legs.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.