Bliss
Chapter 7: Learning

Copyright© 2002 by Thorne

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7: Learning - A love story with depth.<br> Do not be misled by the Keywords, they will expand as the story unfolds.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Light Bond   Anal Sex   Enema  

After I had dropped Elaine off at her house I got back to thinking about the problem Elaine had with initiating our sex play but keeping the spontaneity alive. I thought of an idea and decided that I should try it out without further delay. I wrote down a few prompts that I could embellish on when the time was right. Sitting on my sofa at home, I made myself comfy with a glass of wine and turned the lights down a bit (this gave my place a bit more atmosphere and would help with my confidence for what was to come).

I picked up my phone and rang Elaine's number. She answered the phone on the second ring and I almost dropped the phone when I heard her on the other end. Because of the delay in responding, Elaine was talking again, "Who is this?" she asked agitatedly. I disguised my voice a little bit, just enough as it turned out. "Did you enjoy shaving your pussy? I bet it was nice and creamy by the time you'd finished. The pussy that got the cream." Now, I knew that Elaine knew that I was the only person who knew she'd shaved her pussy get it? Elaine wasn't long in answering. "Yes, I loved doing it. The cream and the razor sliding over my flesh turned me on. My fingers kept slipping when I was doing my lips and it was like stirring honey in a pot. I love it now, it makes me look like a little girl." The last part of the sentence was delivered in the tone of voice that made me imagine Elaine with her head dipped a little bit. "Little girls get their bottom spanked when they've been naughty, don't they?" I responded. "Only a little bit, just 'til it's a bit warm. I prefer it if I'm tied on the bed or over a chair though. I can wriggle about but not get free like that. It makes me feel really naughty." Elaine seemed to have picked up on the idea perfectly. I kept quiet for a few seconds waiting to see if Elaine was going to divulge any more of her secret desires. She seemed to be waiting for me to lead the way. Glancing at my notes, I continued. "How about your beautiful nipples? Do you like them to be tied up or do you like them to be whipped?" I was a bit unsure about this part, but what the heck, she would let me know if she didn't want to do it. "I like to have them tied up and have little weights hanging on them. I also enjoy having them flicked and pulled. I've never thought about having them whipped. Perhaps a little lashing with a belt might be nice. Nothing too hard though." My eyebrows raised, did Elaine know what effect this was having on me, or was she laying it on a bit heavy not really thinking that I would carry out her desires? This wasn't going to be as easy as I thought.

"Somebody should come round there and give you a good spanking to teach you not to be a naughty girl."

"Yes, I think I would like that. I need a bit of time to clean up a bit, I've been a bit naughty and let my place get untidy. If I left my back door open, who knows, someone might come in and teach me a lesson."

"Yes, they might." I replied.

With that, I put the phone down abruptly. I lay there thinking to myself a bit. The scenario was set but I could use my imagination to add a few imbellishments. She was expecting me to go round and give her a spanking, there was no doubt about that, however, I should be able to spice things up a bit. Something that she wasn't expecting might give it a bit more edge.

I parked my car in front of Elaines house. It was dark and I approached the house quietly, there were no lights on downstairs but I could make out a small light on upstairs somewhere. Creeping around the back of the house, trying not to make any noise, I arrived at the back door. I turned the handle and let myself in to the dark kitchen. I made sure to lock the door before proceeding to the hallway. My shoes had soft soles but I didn't want to alert Elaine to my presence. Keeping to the outside of the steps I slowly climbed the stairs. So far, so good. I had a small holdall in my left hand, reaching in, I pulled out a small torch. Knowing my way to Elaines bedroom, I started to move across the landing. Then I noticed that there was a subdued light coming from her spare bedroom. As I approached the door, I noticed that it was open enough for me to look round it. On the single bed, bathed in a yellowish light from her bedside light which had some sort of material draped over it, lay Elaine. She was lying on her tummy, legs and arms spread to the corners. Her wrists and ankles had scarves tied to them but they lay on the bed not tied to anything. Elaine had a small pair of white panties on and that was her only covering. It felt quite warm in the room and by now I was sweating slightly. Moving quietly towards the bed, I put out my hand and rubbed my hot palm over Elaines covered bottom. She gave quite a start as I touched her but calmed down and her bottom started to roll sideways as I continued my stroking. I put my holdall on the bed and reached in. Taking a ball-gag, I moved up to Elaines head and turned her head to the side. I popped the gag into her mouth and reached the straps around her head and fastened it. Elaines nostrils flared when she realised what was inside her mouth gagging her, I think she liked it. Next, I fitted a large black velvet blindfold over her eyes. I then quite quickly finished the job of securing her to the bed by tying the scarves around the casters on the base of the bed. Now I could relax a bit and start breathing normally. Elaine couldn't though!

I stripped off my dark jumper to get a bit more comfortable. Now in just jeans and a loose shirt I had a bit more freedom to move around. Reaching into my bag, I pulled out an old table tennis bat. About six inches across at its widest and with most of its little pads missing it looked a bit of a sorry sight, it would suffice anyway. Looking back down at Elaine I realised that her bottom whilst being firm was in no way presented correctly for a good spanking. I loosened off her bonds at the foot of the bed and lifted Elaine by the waist until she was on her knees. Gathering the pillows I placed them under her tummy then pulled her legs back. She fell down onto the pillows and I moved them to just under her hips. Her bottom now presented a much better target. I retied her feet to the bed. Pondering the white panties I wondered if Elaine had worn them for me to rip off of to protect herself. I decided to just roll them down to het top of her thighs. As she felt me doing this Elaine let out a groan, I don't know whether it was of excitement or dismay. I took up the bat and gave Elaine 12 swats over the next two minutes, not too hard but just enough to bring her bottom to a ruddy glow. Elaine was writhing about a bit but not enough to spoil my aim. After a minutes rest, I started again and applied another dozen at about ten seconds apart. Elaines bottom now had quite a red glow to it. I put the bat back in my bag and took out some hand cream that I had brought. It had spent most of the afternoon in my freezer and the bottle was still quite cold. I squirted some onto my palm and applied it to Elaines bright red bottom. She bucked and squirmed but I eventually managed to rub it all into her bum. Making sure that some got rubbed down into her crack as well.

I left Elaine alone in the bedroom and popped into her bathroom. Keeping the noise down to a minimum, I didn't want her to know what i was up to, I took her enema apparatus and placed it in the sink. Turning the hot tap on and putting the plug into the sink I got the water hot then added cold water 'til the temperature felt right. I took her herbal preparation out of her cupboard and read the instructions. I added the stated quantity and stirred it in. I put the neck of the bottle under the water and filled it up. I pulled the plug and putting the stopper on the bottle with the tube already attached, I dried it all with a towel. This had taken about five minutes. As I entered the bedroom again I noticed that apart from moving her legs apart a bit, Elaine hadn't made much of an attempt to move. I placed the enema apparatus on the bedside table and left the bedroom again. I went into the main bedroom and made straight for Elaines bedside table, opening it I took her vibrator (do all women keep them in there?) and giving it a quick twist decided there was enough life in the batteries for what I intended to do. I strolled back into the bedroom and looked over Elaines body again. Her bottom still looked a bit red but not at all sore. It wasn't blotchy but an even colour all over. Lovely (to me that is!). I poured some of the lotion into my palm and used it to lubricate the nozzle. As I had earlier put some of the lotion around Elaines hole, I didn't use any more, that would give the game away too early. I put the nozzle down and took the vibrator in my free hand and lubricated the tip of it. Turning it on, Elaine lifted her head slightly at the noise, I slid it down her crease until the tip settled against her puckered hole.

Elaine groaned as I lifted the vibrator and pushed slightly so that the tip just opened her hole slightly. With my free hand, I reached down and lightly stroked her lips and rubbed along them until I reached the hood over her clitty. I nipped the skin between my thumb and forefinger and pushed it up and down over her stiffened clit. Elaine started to push back a bit at the vibrator and I pushed forward and allowed another half inch to penetrate. By now, Elaine was breathing hard and I could hear her gurgling a bit around the gag. I continued to rub her hood over her clit. After a minute I let go of her hood and slipped my thumb down between her labia until it was resting over her clit. Now i began to circle the pad of my thumb over and around her clit. This direct stimulation brought Elaine to a swift climax and she bucked about five times whilst the breath was coming out of her mouth in loud gasps. Her head came up and it surprised me how far back she could bend her neck. Eventually she slumped down on the bed almost lifeless. I had ceased to massage her clit when she started to come but left the vibrator inside her bottom. Easing the vibrator from her bottom, I stroked her lower back until her spasms passed.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.