Bliss - Cover

Bliss

Copyright© 2002 by Thorne

Chapter 4: Advances

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4: Advances - A love story with depth.<br> Do not be misled by the Keywords, they will expand as the story unfolds.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Light Bond   Anal Sex   Enema  

We got together a few times each week for the next couple of months. Elaine carried on with her work for other clients and I had my own work to concentrate on. We chatted on the phone every day but neither of us felt we had to continue at the heady pace we set at the start of our relationship. It was comforting to know the other was available if we wanted company. I took Elaine to a works function and we had a good time together, we slept at my place that night and continued with our exploration of each others bodies and minds.

I rang Elaine when I got home from work on Friday evening and we chatted about our day. Feeling that I needed a bit of a boost to get my weekend up and running I asked if she would like to go out to dinner or a movie. She replied that she would love to go out for a meal. A client had recommended a restaurant in a neighbouring town that she would like to visit. I called the restaurant and booked us a table then rang Elaine to confirm the times.

Whilst driving to Elaines I realised that I wouldn't be able to have a drink with my meal but didn't let it worry me. Elaine had been waiting for me and came to the car before I could get out. She was wearing a long coat and struggled to get into the car as soon as she was settled I drove off and we made small talk until we arrived at the restaurant. We were both quite impressed with the place and began to look forward to our meal. I ordered a bottle of wine and just had the one glass and told Elaine that she could finish the bottle if she wished. As we ate our meal I ensured that Elaine's glass was replenished and without being too conscious about it I realised that the bottle was empty by the end of the meal. As we walked through the car park I noticed that Elaine was a little unsteady on her feet. Being a gentleman I helped her into the car and as she settled into the seat, her coat came open and as her skirt was pulled up her thighs I got a glimpse of good old-fashioned stocking-tops, flesh and pussy. "No panties tonight." I said. "You shouldn't be looking." she giggled. I walked round and got into the car musing over the possibilities for the rest of the evening.

"Are you busy tomorrow?" I asked.

"No, but can you take me to my house tonight please?" she said quietly. I had been to and stayed at her house a few times so I didn't see anything significant in this. We parked up and after locking the car we walked up to her door and she handed me her keys to open the door. Once inside and after locking the door, she told me to sit down and she would make us a coffee. As we sat together drinking our coffees Elaine was quiet and kept her eyes down slightly. Feeling a bit of a heel for filling her glass up all night I apologised for my actions. I gave her a kiss to say sorry and we ended up in a hot kissing contest on her sofa. We were both a bit steamy when Elaine prised me away from her. She lifted her hips and slid her skirt up to her waist, settling back down onto the edge of the sofa she asked me in a demure voice if I would lick her again as a penance. This would only be the second time that I had gone down on her and I told her I would be pleased to accede to her wishes. Slipping down onto the floor I settled myself between her legs and got a good look at my target before diving in to pay my dues. Elaine was very willing this time and her legs spread to give me ample freedom to roam between her thighs. Both of us enjoyed ourselves and Elaine eventually came to a crescendo uttering her customary grunts and gasps. I took time to have a little swipe at the Birthmark/mole in the crease of her groin and this got a good moan from Elaine - that was stored away for future possibilities. There was also a slight taste that I had noticed before and couldn't quite put my finger on. Anyway, in her tipsy state Elaine was not really up for any more fun so we made our way to her bedroom and stripped each other and got into bed. We cuddled for a while and soon dropped off to sleep.

I awoke in the morning cuddled up to Elaines back - my dick was nestled in between her buttocks and my arm was over her leaving my hand resting on her breast. As I tried to get out of bed without waking her I found that she was awake anyway. She asked me to get her a cup of tea and two headache tablets from her bathroom cabinet. I put my shorts on and set forth on my good deed for the day. Her bathroom cabinet was full of the usual feminine lotions and potions, and I had to remove a few bottles and sachets to find the headache tablets. I prised two from the package and started to to put everything back. One of the bottles took my eye and I turned it round to see the label. It was a bottle of essential minerals for use in "Feminie Hygeine". Further inspection revealed that it could be used in both "Vaginal Douche Preparations" or "To Enhance Cleansing or Rinsing Enemas". That's where the mysterious taste came from I thought as I opened the bottle and sniffed the contents, nice and fresh - just as the label promised, and tasty too I thought. Popping everything back I made my way to the bedroom to administer to the patient. I apologised again for plying her with drink but she stopped me and explained that it wasn't a hangover but period pains she was having. Her periods were a bit erratic and this one had come a few days early and with a vengeance. She added that now she was back on the pill things should settle down in a short while and she wouldn't be such a misery. We agreed that she should stay in bed until she felt better and not wishing to have me moping around all day she sent me packing.

I called her that night and she was feeling much better having just got out of a nice hot bath and pampering herself. As she was much brighter we agreed to meet in the morning and go for a walk down at the riverside paths. This area was close to her house so I told her I would call in the morning and then drive over if everything was OK.

It turned out to be one of our best days together. After a long walk in the sunshine we had a drink at a riverside pub followed by a light lunch, then walked back to her house to cuddle on the sofa and just be good company for each other. Before I left in the early evening I had to pop to her bathroom for a quick pee. As I was leaving I noticed her airing cupboard door was open. Showing through the narrow gap was a hot water bottle hanging on a hook with some tubing looped over it. The nozzle was quite large, about three quarters of an inch across at its broadest. My mind couldn't decide whether this was for enemas or douching and I couldn't figure out a way of finding out. Oh well, some things are better if the mystery remains, I thought and went back to say goodnight to Elaine.

For the first half of the week I spoke to Elaine on the phone and we arranged to go to the movies on Thursday night. Elaine was feeling much better and we sat and cuddled as we watched the film. The large tub of popcorn soon disappeared and I realised that my contribution to its disappearance had been minor to say the least. I drove Elaine home and she asked if I wanted to stay the night. As I had a late start the next day I said that would be lovely and I parked and locked the car. Once inside, Elaine went and made a hot drink while I made myself comfortable on the sofa. We had our usual kissing session and went to the bedroom as soon as our drinks were finished. It was almost like being married but we still didn't know each other, recently married would be more accurate.

I slipped into the bed naked (no I hadn't got round to leaving some clothes at Elaines, and there were none of hers at my place). Elaine had on a t-shirt and shorts set. We kissed for a while and I started to caress her nipples through the shirt. Elaine's hand found its way to my dick and we fondled each other but I sensed that that was as far as things would go tonight. After a few minutes Elaine muttered that she was sleepy and kissed me the rolled over and moved her back into my chest. I draped my arm over her and we snuggled into each other and waited for sleep to embrace us. Before I dropped off, I considered where our relationship stood from my point of view. Sex wasn't my prime driver, I felt that I loved Elaine quite deeply but realised that she was coping with the memories of a previous lover whilst trying to come to terms with my arrival in her life. Pushing her for something she could only give when she was ready could see us part and I wasn't prepared or comfortable with forcing myself on her so I resolved to "act like a gentleman" and let Elaine set the pace.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.