Bliss - Cover

Bliss

Copyright© 2002 by Thorne

Chapter 3: Getting to know you

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3: Getting to know you - A love story with depth.<br> Do not be misled by the Keywords, they will expand as the story unfolds.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Light Bond   Anal Sex   Enema  

As I roused from a deep and restful sleep I couldn't help but feel a bit apprehensive about the coming morning. This was my insecure side taking over. I looked over to see Elaine propped up on one elbow and looking at my face.

After we had muttered the usual good mornings and did you sleep well, I pondered on how I was going to get out of bed and keep some of my dignity intact. Elaine solved this by getting up, she already had on her bra and panties. did she get up in the night or had she waited til morning and slipped them on in bed? I watched the rear view disappearing into my bathroom. Then I jumped up and slipped on some old shorts and a loose shirt that I had left by the bed earlier in the week. On my way past the bathroom door I shouted "Tea or Coffee?". "Tea, and plenty of it." She replied.

Sitting at my breakfast counter with a mug of tea in my hands I contemplated my next move. On hearing Eleaine enter the kitchen I looked up and was surprised to see her still in her bra and panties. Nothing elaborate in the lingerie department but still interesting I thought. She looked at ease with herself and I wondered if she found herself in this situation very often. Elaine sat down and stirred two spoons of sugar into the mug I placed before her. I poured her tea concentrating on what I was doing. As I placed the teapot down I looked at her and she smiled broadly and thanked me. We discussed our arrangements for the day. Neither of us was particularly busy but we each had to do some food shopping for the weekend. She accepted my offer of a lift to the supermarket just outside town and after I had washed myself we set off in my car.

We drove in silence to the supermarket. I asked her if we should share a trolley or did she want to go round alone. After thinking for a few seconds she asked if I could drive her home after and I said of course. "We'll share then and split it at the checkout". It was an interesting experience going round and having stuff I'd put in the trolley taken out and replaced with better/cheaper-and-better items. We had a laugh about some things we both liked and some things one of us couldn't stand while the other loved it. After an hour we were done and I suggested a quick drink and croissant at the cafe before we left. "Good idea." she enthused so we dumped the shopping and joined the queue for breakfast. I had grabbed a paper and was looking over some items when I realised how rude I was being. Folding and placing down the newspaper I apologised to her and started to make small talk again. She stopped me and said I had given her some time to get her thoughts in order. During the drive to the supermarket she had thought that we would go our separate ways and only meet when she came to finish her work at my apartment. I was a bit shocked and asked her if that was what she wanted. "Not really. I would like to be with you again but I am having trouble deciding what I want to do." she said. That was very open and honest of her so I decided to follow her example and told her that I was feeling the same. "How about I pick you up this evening and take you out for a meal?" I said hopefully. "After getting all this food in you want to take me out for a meal? How about I cook a meal at your place, I would love to be let loose in your kitchen." We agreed on that and I promised to provide the food if she was going to cook.

I dropped her at her house with a promise to pick her up at seven that evening. My spirits were high as I drove home and I felt like a teenager again with a lot of hope in my heart. Life is a funny old game isn't it?

My apartment was spotless by the time I left to pick her up. All the bed linen had been replaced and the sheets from our previous night were washed dried and stored. I admit I did wrap a sheet around my face and breathe in deeply whilst trying to remember her smell. After doing the laundry, putting my shopping away and cleaning my apartment the better part of the day was over. Having decided to have a good soak in my bath I lay there going over our morning together. Was I a bit backward in coming forward? Did I get a bit blase about sleeping together? What did she think of my prowess in bed? Well, don't all lovers think these things? Haven't you thought about these things as well. In the end I decided that the best policy would be to go with the flow. I would try and be good to/for her and hoped that she would reciprocate. Above all I would be honest with her and if that got me nowhere then at least my conscience would be clear. On the down side though, my heart would be broken.

As I pulled up outside her house I didn't see any lights on. Had she gone out? Or even worse was she hiding from me? I approached her door with a heavy heart and rang the bell. I heard a scream from the rear of the house and a light came on, by the light shining through the glass panel in her door I saw a figure rushing to open the door. Elaine stood before me in a very sexy black dress covered in a veru un-sexy apron. She smiled then bent her head down slightly and almost whispered that she had lost track of the time and had been preparing some food to bring with her. There was that meek manner again and it threw me completely off track. I followed her into her kitchen and in a matter of minutes she was ready for the off. "Don't bother with the apron." I told her. "I have one at my apartment." That made her smile again and she was instantly back to her confident self and bustled me out of her house. Both my hands were holding bags of prepared food and I was wondering if she had invited some other people with the amount of food I was carrying.

As we entered my apartment she told me to drop the stuff in the kitchen and make sure the table was laid. I took a pitcher of cold water out of the fridge and placed it on the table, the wine was already prepared so I lit the candles and asked her how long she was going to be. "Ten or fifteen minutes." She replied, so I settled in the lounge and watched the news and sport roundup.

The details of the meal wouldn't interest you but it was very nice and we found ourselves sitting together on the sofa feeling satiated and very mellow. I had my arm draped over her shoulder and she was holding on to my hand, our free hands were holding the last of our wine from the meal. We sat quietly for some minutes and I plucked up the courage to ask her if she would stay the night again. She turned and smiled at me. "Want to try some more of that Casanova treatment on me do you?" She asked smiling at me. This threw me and I was going to splutter out some denial of this fact when I remembered what I had resolved to do earlier so I said, "Of course, don't you want to as well?" "Touche." She replied. I remember thinking that this could work out alright if I carried on like this.

Elaine said there was a late night film on the TV that she would like to watch so we settled down on the sofa together to watch it. Just before the film started Elaine got up and went into the kitchen, she came out carrying one of the bags I had carried from her house and went into the bathroom. A few minutes later she reappeared wearing a pretty lace trimmed dressing gown and sat down next to me again. As I looked at her and raised an eyebrow questioningly she muttered something about getting comfortable. Her arch smile led me to believe the bag of nightwear was certainly premeditated and I smiled inwardly in the knowledge that she seemed to be as keen on me as I was on her. We snuggled together and watched the film which turned out to be very good.

As we prepared to go to bed I asked Elaine if she wanted her 5 minutes again. "Oh no." She replied. "I've already done it... " Her voice tapered off. I waited and she told me that she had fitted her diaphragm earlier. "Oh." I said. "Good. Do you always carry it around with you?" Thinking about the previous night. "Yes. I was a good Girl Guide." She said. That set me laughing and helped to put me at ease a bit. I apoligised for not thinking about precautions earlier. "It's a man thing." she said. She then completely stunned me by saying that she might go back on the pill if the relationship carried on. By this time we were in the bedroom and she took off her dressing gown to reveal a matching shortie nightie. She looked very sweet, as she turned to pull down the covers I got a glimpse of her rounded bottom with a few hairs poking out from her pussy. "Are you OK with that side of the bed?" she asked. "Whatever." I said. As I was still keeping the vision in my brain of her bent over, I dropped my shorts and slid into bed next to her. We started kissing and I started running my hands across her back and shoulders. It was very comforting and warm to feel as if we had been doing this for years. As the nature of our kisses got hotter and our passions rose she reached down and gave my stiffening dick a welcome shake. She broke from our kiss and told me she was sorry she didn't finish me off in her mouth last time and that she didn't really like to do that. "I'm OK with that." I mumbled. There I go again, "No." I said. "I seldom get that sort of caress but I was left a bit high and dry." "It's OK." she said, "I didn't like the taste of my husbands come, it might have had something to do with his eating habits. When I tasted your pre-come last night it tasted different somehow. Give me time and who knows?" "Was that something to do with me holding you head?" I asked. "No, my husband used to do that to force me into going all the way sometimes and I panicked a bit." "Sorry, I'll remember that in future."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.