Bliss - Cover

Bliss

Copyright© 2002 by Thorne

Chapter 2: Learning

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: Learning - A love story with depth.<br> Do not be misled by the Keywords, they will expand as the story unfolds.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Light Bond   Anal Sex   Enema  

Still lying on my side I looked at Elaine's face. Her eyelids had been hooded but now returned to normal and her features took on that meek look again. She turned her head on the pillow and asked me what I wanted her to do. It seemed to me she was asking what I wanted HER to do to ME if you get my drift. This shocked me a bit, I said that WE could do whatever WE wanted. She thought about this for a bit and smiled. She leaned over to me and kissed me gently on the lips. We kissed for a while sometimes hard then soft again. Suddenly I realised that tears were slowly coming from her eyes and wetting my cheeks. I lifted my hands to her head and lifted her slightly to look at her.

"I'll tell you later." she said. Nodding to her I laid her head on my shoulder and let her handle it. I wrapped my arms around her back and stroked her to hopefully let her feel that I was there for her. She wasn't wracked with sobs or anything dramatic but for about 2 minutes tears slid slowly down her cheeks onto my shoulder. I was worried but not unduly so, I thought she might be thinking of her husband. How right I was...

I was almost falling asleep when she shifted out of my arms and started to move down under the covers. She kissed her way down from my shoulder to my nipple and then down my tummy. Like hers mine had a little padding. As she neared my groin her hand took hold of my dick and gave me what felt like an encouraging squeeze. She lay with her ear on my bellybutton and licked the end of my dick. Then she rolled her head away for a second or two. Eventually she rolled back and took the head of my dick into her mouth and just held it for a minute. As her tongue started to lick around my crown I put my hands on her head. She flinched for a second so I quickly removed my hands and everything returned to normal again. I was loving every second of what she was doing to me and I almost instinctively put my hand on her head again. She flinched again but after a moment carried on as before whilst I stroked her temple and around her ear and over her hair. The sensation as she swallowed took my breath away, she wasn't sucking, just rolling her tongue over me and sensing where I was most sensitive, but when she swallowed I felt this little pull that had the blood pounding in my dick. This was fast becoming the most memorable moment of my sexual career. She started to move back up my body and my immediate thought of dissappointment disappeared as she straddled my body and ground her pussy over my dick. Elaine's hand reached down, a rather inelegant manoeuvre, and took hold of my dick. As she lifted herself to her knees she pushed my dick back and lowered her pussy onto the knob. I resisted the temptation to push up as we savoured the sensation of my dick (rampant) being slowly inserted into her pussy (hot). As soon as our hairs were touching she put her hands on the pillow at the side of my head. Her hips started to roll backwards and forwards over my groin and whilst not the most pleasurable of sensations for me it was obvious that she was getting what she wanted. Her clitty must have been mashed onto my pubes and her back was starting to rock with the action too.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.