Demand - Cover

Demand

Copyright© 2002 by In2thisshit

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A recently divorced woman finds new friends, a career and lots of exciting and adventurous sex.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   DomSub   Interracial   Fisting   Bestiality  

Mandi smiled to herself as we drove to her house and finally she began to talk about her days in college, before David, with her friends Wendy and Sue, "Easy Sue", as she was known. "I had just arrived for my freshman year and I eager to experience college life to its fullest. A sorority accepted me so I moved into a dorm where I was assigned a room with Wendy and Sue. We became instant friends. Wendy was quiet and reserve while Sue was outrageous. She was always over the top in everything she did."

"At first we were into studying to make good grades which left little opportunity for a social life. It seemed that every waking moment we were going to or coming from a class or study hall. Of course we had heard about the wild adventures of our sorority sisters when they returned from their Friday night adventures while out clubbing. It seemed everyone on campus went clubbing Friday nights. Everyone except the three of us. We resisted for a month but finally Sue nagged us until we gave in. It was the first time that all of us ventured out together and we got totally hammered. Sue, as per my description, was outrageous all night long. But about 11pm we lost her for about an hour. We were getting a little worried when she wandered back to our table. She had this far away look on her face and was far too quiet. It was only a matter of time before we finally pried the story out of her. It seems the guy she had been dancing with asked if she wanted to go outside to get some fresh air. Sue isn't stupid and knew the guy wanted to get her alone but she thought it would be fun to make out with this guy so she said yes. On the way out he asked if she smoked pot. Being the sophisticated college student she said she did so he stopped at a table that his buddies were seated at to score some pot. Instead his buddies took one look at Sue and said that they wanted to join them for some "fresh air." As the went through the rear of the club Sue found herself being guided into an empty part of the club used for big parties. She admitted that she was a little nervous about the situation but threw caution to the wind. 'After all he was a hunk and I was horny, ' was her excuse. They all smoked some dope and she said it went right to her head. The electronic dance music from the club pounded loudly in the vacant hall and the boys egged her on to dance for them. Now you have to remember that Sue never does anything half ass. So she jumped up on a table and swayed and danced to the music. The pot and drink made it easy for her to begin to dance suggestively as the boys cheered her on. Suggestive dancing gave way to dirty dancing, which gave way to stripping. She told us that when she was totally nude that she was bumping and grinding while her hands roamed all over her body. She pulled her nipples and opened her pussy for all the boys to see. Well, the inevitable happened because boys will be boys. They pulled her down and gang-banged her in every hole. I asked her if she had been raped. She laughed and said 'fuck no' as she put it 'I fucked shit out of all three of them'! We were floored. Of course we had discussed our sex lives with one another but none of us had admitted to being gang-banged or even wanting it to happen. Sure casual sex with a boy was one thing but pulling train. That was a new one even for Sue."

"We asked her if she was all right and she waved her hand as if to dismiss the mere idea that she wasn't okay in every way. 'Girls, ' she said, 'I have fantasized about being ravished by several men since I was thirteen years old. I can't begin tell how good it was to have three hard cock fucking you one after the other.' She did say she needed to get back to the dorm because the rat bastards had taken her panties as a souvenir and all their cum was leaking out and she didn't want a big wet spot on her the back of her new dress. Wendy begged off since her steady boy friend had just arrived and since I had enough clubbing for one night I said that I would walk with her. On the way Sue gave a running dialog of the evenings events. She described in vivid detail how the boys had ravished her. She had my panties soaking wet. As we crossed the campus heading toward our dorm, she paused by a grove of trees and complained that cum was leaking from her cunt and was running down her thighs. She hiked up her dress and asked, no told me to check it out. I told her she was so outrageous and laughed but she simply leaned against a tree and opened her legs. In the light of the full moon I could see rivulets of juice tracing a path down her thighs. In a husky bedroom voice she asked if I want a closer look. I had never explored the idea of woman to woman sex before but I found myself drawn to her body. I moved like a person in a trance to kneel before her. She spread her legs wider and with the moon over my right shoulder her glistening sex was only inches from my face. I had never really looked at another woman's genitals before. Not close up like this. I inhaled the mixed scent of her sex and the cum from her lovers. I had never experienced such a strong turn on like that before. My very soul became enflamed. Sue watched me and when I looked up into her eyes, she smiled at me. It was a knowing smile."

"She spoke softly to me encouraging me to make love to her pussy. I leaned closer to her, close enough to use my tongue and make light contact with her sex. It was so very erotic and we both moaned. I knew that I had to have her at that very instant. I attacked her pussy like a woman starved. I licked every drop of cum from her thighs, her pubic hair and from the lips of her pussy. I saved her clitoris for last and when I began to suck on it her knee's weakened and she slid down along the truck of the tree to lay on the moist grass. I turn around and lifted my dress and she helped me remove my panties. There we share the most wonderful sex of my young life. We didn't seem to be able to get enough of one another. I have no idea how long we made love but finally she pushed away and suggested that we get back to the dorm. We held hands all the back giggling like new lovers."

"Sue and I were lovers for the rest of the semester. It was very hard keeping it from Wendy but we managed. It wasn't until I decided that Veterinary medicine would be my major and transferred to Colorado that our little secret came to light. I had discussed my decision with Sue in private and we held each other and cried at our pending separation. We both knew it would not last and that eventually our affair would end but still it was hard. We both agreed to put on a brave face for Wendy so that our secret would be safe. Well, as it turned out it wasn't much of a secret because a very distraught Wendy blurted out something like 'How can the two of you who love each other so much just up and leave one another so easily?' Sue and I just looked at one another. We asked Wendy what she meant and she scolded us like young children. She had known all along that we were lovers and it hadn't made a bit of difference to her. She loved us both and that was that. We all hugged and cried but still I had to say goodbye. It was about six months later when Sue wrote me that her and Wendy had tried the 'nasty' and that Wendy was a wonderful lover. Turns out that Wendy has a very talented clitoris. Not only does it grow to over two inches long when excited but it squirts when she cum's. Sue was overjoyed at her new "life's love" and hoped that I wasn't upset with her. I called them and we had a great time catching up. Sue suggested that we all have phone sex especially since it was on my dime. It was the last time that I would play with them. Over the years I was saddened by the lost friendship but I had David in my life. And of course school and then marriage and finally the career."

As Mandi paused in her story, I became very aware that my cunt was dripping wet. I reached inside of Mandi's purse and found the remote and pressed the little button. The buzzing from inside of my cunt drew her attention and she laughed saying, "Well, I see our little gift is a hit." I settled back into the comfort of the rich leather of her Jaguar, opened my legs and began fingering my clit as the vibrator jumped and wiggled in my cunt. I needed to get off very badly. It didn't take long for the combination of the vibrator and my fingers to make me cum. Mandi, licking her lips, watched as I enjoyed an earth shattering orgasm. I suppose several passing motorists enjoyed my orgasm as well. Mandi grabbed my wrist when I was done and licked the juice from my fingers.

"Wow, I needed that," I said while I caught my breath and Mandi cleaned my fingers.

"I hope that you are ready to cum a lot more my little tramp," replied Mandi.

"Always love, always!"

She pulled into a driveway, the entrance of which was guarded by a tall gate and high walls. The path eventually led to a beautiful home perched high above the San Fernando Valley. The nearest neighbor must have been hundreds of yards away to either side. Mandi pulled to a stop in front of a house that was straight out of Homes and Gardens. Once inside I was taken by the sheer wealth that my bosses must have. Their home was richly decorated and the view was spectacular. Our arrival did not go unnoticed. Three Great Danes bounded down the wide staircase barking and howling as the made their presence known. His Highness was in the lead followed by two younger males. After greeting their Mistress with wet slobbering kisses they turned their attention on me. The young males took positions up guarding Mandi while His Highness eyed me carefully. Sniffing the air he walked up to me and stuck his nose under the hem of my dress and began to lick my naked sex.

"Well I think he remembers me from the party," I stated as I took a wider stance allowing him better access top my cunt.

"Yes it does, but you are here to train these two brutes," Mandi stated. Then she introduced me to my two students, "This is Goliath," she said as she petted the massive hear of the brindle animal, "and this handsome devil is Brutus." Brutus was fawn in color and was a noble looking creature. But my attention was fixed on His Highness whose talented tongue was now lapping up inside of my cunt lips and swiping at my clit with uncanny accuracy. I noticed that his hind end was beginning to hump so I sneaked a peak between his legs and noticed his enflamed red pointy dog cock was extending from his furry protective sheath. My new embraced slut persona grabbed hold of my brain and my cunt began to twitch and juice up. I told myself that 'this was going to be a great day.'

"Mandi, I think that His Highness wants to renew our friendship before I can start training those handsome fellas."

"Okay but lets adjourn to the playroom," she said as she headed down the long hallway. I turned to follow but I first had to dislodge the animal's head from between my thighs. I am not sure either he or I really wanted to go anywhere at that moment. His tongue felt so damn good. Eventually I managed and followed Mandi. I had a very difficult time walking with His Highness' head again stuffed under the hem of my dress. The stroll down the hallway took a very long time since now the beast's tongue was frantically licking from front to back. Not only was my puss being teased but now my asshole and butt cheeks were getting washed. My breathing was becoming quite ragged and I was very sexually charged. I stumbled into the "playroom" to find Mandi ushering the young dog outside through the French doors. After securing the doors and closing the curtains she turned and pointed to an odd-looking cushion/ottoman. I lifted my dress up over my head and dropped it on the chair next to my right. Naked I stood with my legs spread wide as my animal lover orally pleasured my sex. I bent forward and placed my hands on my knees giving his tongue full access to my ass and cunt.

. "Get on your hands and knees slut and give His Highness the pleasure he deserves! You are his bitch for now so service him."

I dropped immediately to my hands and knees opening myself wide. My canine lover continued to lick my juicy cunt until I shuddered with a tremendous orgasm. Mandi watched until I regained some composure and then barked the command "Heal!" Immediately His Highness backed off my dripping cunt and stood at her side. "Remove my toy from your twat and lick it clean!" Slowly I withdrew the vibrator from my cunt and sucked it clean of my juices. Odd now that the toy was removed that my cunt felt empty. Empty and needing to be refilled. "Since His Highness was good enough to lick your twat, I think he would enjoy your oral talents."

My head snapped around to look up at Mandi. She could not be serious. She could not want me to put a dog's cock in my mouth. I would not do it! I was repulsed to even think that she would ask me to suck her dog off. "Stay!" Mandi commanded her pet to remain where he was as she walked over to me. She bent and placed a hand under my chin and tilted my head up to look at her face. "You are hear to service my animals and you will willingly do everything to pleasure them. Is that clear?"

"Yes Mistress," I responded. Where the fuck did this Mistress shit come from. It seemed natural to say but it sounded so... submissive. Was I really becoming a sex slave to this woman? Still I nodded and crawled over to where the beast stood and put my head under his belly. I turned my head to look at his rock hard cock. He had exposed about six-inches of dripping cock-meat. The shaft was scarlet in color with dark blotches along the thick shaft. His cock looked to be several inches around. I wondered how he had stuffed this sizable cock into me before. I became a little scared that he might hurt me this time. The end of his cock flared but came to a pointy tip. The hole in the end was dripping massive volumes of precum and the entire exposed shaft was wet with his excretions. I could smell the pungent odor coming from his cock. I hesitated to take this animal's cock into my mouth but His Highness took the lead. He stepped forward and pushed his cock against my lips and my mouth opened willingly to access his hard cock. Instantly I noticed how hot his cock was. It was so much warmer than a man's penis. Also the taste was delightfully mild. I was expecting the familiar salty acidic flavor of a man's cock but was surprised by the tangy metallic flavor with a hint of saltiness that the canine's cock had. I extended my tongue along the shaft while gently sucking his cock. It must have been enjoyable because my animal lover whined and more cock slid into my mouth. The dog' cock now rested at the entrance of my throat. This is always a challenge for me to open my throat and swallow a cock without gagging. His Highness' hind end was quivering but he remained still enough for me to swallow his shaft. Now committed, I began to rock my head back and forth along his cock. By breathing through my nose I managed to take as much of his cock flesh as he wished to offer. I opened my eyes and saw his knot forming and nostalgia wash over me. I remembered that hard lump of flesh when it was inside my twat rubbing and twisting inside of me giving my "G-spot" the fucking of a lifetime. My thoughts had my cunt running over and I moaned. This proved to be too much for my lover. His ass went into high gear and he used my mouth as a pussy. It took only a minute or two and I felt him slam his knot into my lips and hold still. The tension in the animal's muscles was incredible to feel. His cock swelled in my mouth and I knew he was about to cum. His cock was buried deep in my throat when the first jet of semen shot into my belly. The powerful flexing of his cock almost made me gag but I held on and managed to swallow all of that first blast. I slid my mouth back and held just the head of his hot cock in my mouth to receive the second and third shot of his hot cum. It was more than I could swallow so a lot of it dribbled from my chin. I used one of my hands to catch his cum as it dripped from my chin and I rubbed it onto my titties. I felt so naughty pulling my nipples while drink dog cum that I experienced a minor orgasm. I continued to swallow as much cum as I could but His Highness continued to pump jiz in my mouth. My stomach was full and still more poured out. I removed his cock and held it to my face and hot cum oozed from the tip coating my entire face. Finally he finished with me and walked over to a corner and lay down to rest. I searched the room only to find Mandi with four fingers stuffed in her cunt frigging herself as hard and as fast as she could. I smiled to myself as her beautiful body contorted in orgasm. I crawled over between her legs and used my tongue to add to her pleasure. She screamed as her orgasm intensified. After she regained normal breathing she stood and straightened her dress. She pointed to the ottoman and commanded, "Get your ass over there and get ready to train my puppies."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.